Sonichedgehog : 01 - A Good Party (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sonichedgehog : 01 - A Good Party (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sonichedgehog's stories
01 - A Good Party
Story index at the bottom

By Sonichedgehog

Thursday, November 27th 2003 - 09:32:13 PM

A Good Party
Hi!

I have been reading some of the stories here and i really like them. This story following is about me and my friend at one of my birthday parties.

It was getting late and all but one of my friends had left my house after the party was finished. The name of my friend that stayed was Catlin (he's a guy) and he was actually the one who got me into bondage.

Anyways, it was about 1:00 in the morning when I woke up. I looked over at Catlin and I saw that he was sound asleep. I knew that he was a really deep sleeper, so I took the opportunity. I grabbed some rope that I had hidden nearby and i slowly pulled off his blanket, so not to wake him too soon. He didnt wake up when the blanket was off so I continued on my work.

I took a length of rope and I slowly picked up his hands and put them palm to palm and wrapped the rope around his wrists about 7 or 8 times and then I knotted it off very tightly. I then took another length of rope and wrapped that around the other rope vertically, pulling the rope even tighter than it was before.

Just to speed things up, I'll just say that i tied his legs the same way and that's when he started to wake up. By now it was 1:30. It took so long because I had to work slowly to make sure he didnt wake up too soon. So now that he was waking up, I could now apply a gag. I simply waited for him to yawn and then stuffed a piece of cloth in his mouth and then wrapped a bunch of duct tape around his head about 10 times to hold the cloth in.

By now, Catlin was completely awake and had started struggling in his bonds, but he was tied too tightly to gain any slack on the ropes. I then sat on him to stop his movement and then joined his hands to his feet in a very (and I mean VERY) tight hog-tie. That really limited his movements because when he tried to move, the ropes were so tight that it hurt his muscles alot, and so eventually, he settled down.

I guess I should say here that I was pretty muscular at the time (I am 13 right now and I still am very strong) and Catlin was pretty small and light. I picked him up and took him outside (it was summer out so it was still pretty warm outside) and put him in our little plastic pool, on his stomach. There was only a couple inches of water so there was almost no chance of him drowning. He was still in a hog-tie so he had no way of getting out and walking away.

I left him there for about 2 hours and by that time it was 4:00 A.M. I untied his hogtie and released his arms and left him there to free his legs. I told him that I was going back to sleep and that he could tie me up if he wanted to.

He did eventually get back at me, but I will post that story later.

Sonichedgehog
starfighter2002@hotmail.com
Canada

----------------------------------------------------
Friday, November 28th 2003 - 11:22:02 AM

A Good Party 2

In my previous story, I had tied up my friend Catlin outside while he was sleeping. This story is his revenge on me.

I was over at his house one day during the summer and we were lying on the grass warming up in the sun. That's when Catlin pulled out a water gun and pointed it at me and said "put your hands behind your back."

I didnt complain because i knew he was going to get revenge on me sometime, and i guess now was the time.

He cuffed my hands behind my back (his dad was a cop)and wrapped duct tape around my head about 10 times. He walked me over to the playground across the street from his house and thats where he uncuffed my hands and tied each wrist to a separate bar on the playground. He then did the same to my feet.

"There! That should hold you for a while!"

"O it won" I said through the tape.

"Whatever."

I waited for Catlin to leave before trying to escape. He did not tie me very well, as he had put the knots too close to my hands. I could easily reach them and undo them, and soon I was completely free.

I walked back over to his house where he was lying on a lawn chair in the sun.

He saw me and said "hey! how did you get out of that!?!"

"Your problem you suck at tying me up. Maybe you'll do better next time."

I grabbed his hands and pulled them behind his back and tied them together crossed this time. I led him over to a chair where I made him put his arms behind the chair.

"How long are you going to leave me tied up this time?"

"Until somebody finds you."

"You're kidding me, right? That'll take ages!"

"I'm not kidding." and with those last words, i stuffed a sock in his mouth and held it in with a cloth resulting in an effective cleave gag. I then tied his feet together and pulled them up underneath the chair and tied a rope from his feet to the back of the chair so that his feet were hanging about half a foot from the ground.

"Well, I might see you later if somebody doesnt rescue you."

and with that, I left him there on the chair. He tried to yell at me through his gag, but I ignored him.

I came back 3 hours later and I saw im still sitting there on the chair. I was about to leave when I saw his parents's car pull up on the driveway. I left Catlin tied up and ran back to my house as quickly as possible.

I think his parents found him an hour after that, but I don't know what they said to him as he never told me.

That was the end of our tie up game. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Sonichedgehog
starfighter2002@hotmail.com
Canada