kidnap boy : 03 - Dena Tortures Me, Again (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kidnap boy : 03 - Dena Tortures Me, Again (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

kidnap boy's stories
03 - Dena Tortures Me, Again
Story index at the bottom

By kidnap boy

Saturday, November 29th 2003 - 04:30:43 AM

Dena Tortures Me, Again (continuation of 02 - Tying Dena...and paying for it)

Hi. It’s Kidnap Boy again. I was supposed to fill you in a while ago on more adventures of being kidnapped, tied, and tortured by Dena, my beautiful, blonde, black-belt friend. But my computer crashed for a while. Sorry.

You remember the setup. She was 17, I was 14, and I was her constant kidnap victim.

So here we go with the rest of the story that I started in October.

When we last left off, she had me stretched out and tied down to her Mom’s bed. I was sleeping over and had finally won the chance to tie Dena up after dozens of times of her tying me. But when I went too far and started tickling her, she fought back, escaped, overpowered me, and tied me up with duct tape, then tied me down to the bed. After a swift tickling, she tape-gagged me and left me whimpering in the room. She was wearing a tight red T-shirt, sweats, and black socks. As you may recall, one of her specialty tortures was the socked-foot gag, but that had only happened briefly so far. She exited the room for a moment promising a night of brutal torture.

“MMMPPH! DDDDMAAA” I screamed into the tape gag, still suffering from the first round of tickling while I heard Dena down the hall in her room. I was wildly ticklish and Dena was about as top and expert as you could find when it came to tickling. Remember, we were like lifelong best friends – she loved and protected me. But her kinky, aggressive side just loved tying me up and torturing me to no end. She NEVER hurt me. And here’s the thing – sure, as much as I suffered, I kind of loved it. Oh well.

“Jess, you are such a bad little boy I simply do not know what to do with you this time!” Dena yelled from the other room. “Stop screaming! It does no good with a gag over your mouth. Plus, I’ll give you something to scream about. I have a present for you!”

She re-entered the room with a small white envelope, no bigger than a packet of yeast. She carried a white sweat sock. She padded in and sat down on the bed by my head, resting her socked feet on my chest.

“DDDNNN! PLLLLLLMPPH” I begged into the gag. She looked down at me lovingly and then slowly moved her fingers to my lips, fingering the tape gag.

“Sweet little hostage! Would you like me to take your gag off? OK. DO you promise not to scream?” Dena asked while I strained worthlessly against my ropes.

I nodded.

“Ooh, you are a liar. But OK,” she said with a grin. “But there’s a trick to taking off a tape gag. Like this!” She said and she ripped it off!

“Ahhh! Ouch! That hurt! Dena!” I yelled.

“HEe hee hee. I tooooold you you would scream. Gooood. All the more reason to do this,” Dena gushed, raising her feet off my chest and lowering her right foot onto my mouth. “One smelly foot, coming up!!!”

“NOOOO…” I cried, but my cries were cut off by yet-another foot gag. I mmphed and struggled. She was right – the sock didn’t smell that good.

“WE had a deal, kidnap boy! You won fair and square and got to tie me up. But that deal didn’t include tickling me!” Dena lectured, pressing her foot across my lips. “You know how ticklish I am! I’m almost as ticklish as you are. That is a no-no. NO ONE tickles me. I didn’t spend all that time getting my black belt just to be tied up and tickle-tortured by some naughty little boy. That is why I must torture you in a way that you’ll never forget. Understand?”

I nodded my head as her foot remained strong over my mouth. I was pleading with my eyes. Dena giggled and reached down and began to finger my neck while foot-gagging me. It tickled like crazy. I couldn’t scream but tried anyway. Agony!

“You have no idea what torture is, sweetheart! This tickling is juuuust the beginning,” Dena purred. She stretched out each word to rub it in while her fingers kept lightly tickling my neck and face.

“Anyway,” she said, finally stopping. “Here’s your first present. I have a few of these. My friend Deb brought it back from some novelty shop in California. Look!” And held the little envelope up to my eyes. Itching powder.

“See, she out some on me, just for fun, when she got back. It’s amazing. Nothing permanent, no marks, and stops itching once you simply wipe it off with a wet cloth. But oh, you won’t believe how it itches! It feels like a combination of poison ivy and fiberglass.”

My eyes grew bigger an I vigorously shook my head NO.

“Here, you’ve had enough of my feet for the moment,” Dena said and took her foot from my mouth as I gasped. I didn’t dare scream too loud. Dena climbed on top of me, straddling my bound body between he knees, and then lifted my shirt up over my head, exposing my chest.

“There. This should be a good place to experiment on my little hostage,” Dena said, tearing open the envelope while smiling broadly.

“D-D-S-Dena, No! I said, not yelling, but stammering loudly. “P-p-please! Don’t do this to me! I can’t move! It’s not fair!”

“Hee hee hee,” Dena giggled, holding the envelope. “If I wanted you to move, I wouldn’t have tied you up. Silly boy! First, some protection.” Dena placed the open envelope on the bed for a minute and grabbed the sweatsock she brought it. She then put it over her left wrist and hand like a glove. I tried to buck, but her strong legs held me in tight. “Stop wiggling! See, no sense in me getting all itchy! Thus, the sock!”

“DENA!!!”

“Shhhh. Oooh, sounds like someone wants another footgag. Sure. Soon enough. But first,” Dena said, in an evil way, picking up the envelope, “we must apply the torture device!” And with that she poured some itching powder on my bare chest. Nothing happened.

I panted a few “Dena! No!” a few times. It didn’t itch yet.

Dena said, “It won’t itch until I rub it in. And don’t worry. A warm wash cloth stops the itching in 5 seconds.”

Dena then reached down with a wide smile and starting rubbing itching powder on my chest with her socked hand. “Wait for it…you feel it itching?”

In a few second I did and she was right! I don’t know if you ever had an awful itch you couldn’t scratch, but this was a bad one. It tingled and itched like crazy. Like poison ivy.”

“AAAhhh! Ooooh! Dena. That ‘s bad. BAD! Stop STOP! MMMM! PLEASE! IT ITCHES! WASH IT OFF! WASH IT OFF!”

Dena just grinned, laughed, and climbed off of me, hopping to her feet and standin over me while I writhed and suffered on the bed. “Sorry. I have no wash cloths right now. Does it feel like torture?” Dena asked me.

“Yes. YES!” I screamed, half laughing and in agony as the itching continued. “Dena! PLEASE! I’m tied up! Have some mercy!”

“Good!” she announced. “Because torture is what is it is. Be back in a few minutes, sweetie. Enjoy the torture! Don’t go anywhere!” And with that Dena left the room and headed downstairs. I continued to scream for a while.

“Aaaaah! Please Dena! Get it off! Get it off! It itttchessss!!!” But she didn’t respond. I bucked and jerked against the ropes and tape, but she had once again tied me up like a pro. This was as bad as tickling! I was helpless and in agony for at least 10 minutes.

Finally, Dena reappeared in the doorway with a washcloth and bowl in her hands. She came in and sat down next to me on the bed while I moaned in itchy agony.

“Had enough?” she asked.

“Yes! Yes! Please! PLEASE!”

“Hmmm. Are you BEGGING me for MERCY?” Dena asked, putting the cloth and bowl down.

Again, I said “YES!” a bunch of times.

“Funny. I just wonder how much mercy you would have shown me if I handed gotten my feet untied and forced you to untie me. That tickling you gave ME sure didn’t seem merciful!” Dena demanded.

“Dena, please. This is torture! Just wash it off,” I panted. “I…can’t..take…”

“Oooooh, my little kidnap boy. You have noooooo idea how much you can take. You know, I can hear you screaming all the way downstairs. It must be absolute AGONY to be tortured with itching powder while your all tied up! Is it?”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Is this worse than when I gag you with my feet?” Dena asked. “Is it worse than smelly feet?”

“YES! PLEASE, Dena!”

“IS it worse than when I tickle you? Huh? Is it worse than tickle torture?” Dena asked. God, she was brutal!

“Yes! I don’t know! I DON’T KNOW! Please…”

“You don’t know? Hmmm. Well, while your tied down here, we’ll have to figure it out. But first, I think you’ve suffered enough.” And finally, Dena took the wash cloth and rubbed it on the part of my chest that had the itching powder. It was like a fire being put out. Instant relief! She then rung the cloth out in the bowl, grabbed a dry cloth, and patted the area dry. Finally, she put my short back as normal. Ahhhhhh – relief.

Dena sat over me again and smiled warmly. She tousled my hair lovingly. “You love me, don’t you?”

I started laughing and so did she. “Oh, yeah. Do I ever!”

We both laughed and she asked me if she ever hurt me.

“Of course not! This is torture, but it’s not…like pain. Of course not. And I know you wouldn’t ever do that.”

“That’s right, Jessie. You’re practically my little brother and I love you. I just want to tie and torture you for fun. Be honest. In a way, isn’t this fun?”

“I suppose…sure…it kind of is.”

“That’s right. I just looove to playfully torture you. Some day soon we’ll be too old to do this, but we’re going to have great memories, you know.”

We laughed some more and Dena hugged me. It was a one of those great moments. But I was still tied down at her mercy, though.

“So, will you untie me now, Dee?” I asked.

Dena smiled, pursed her lips, and shook her head, “Uh huh. I can’t untie you yet. And I’m sorry for what I’m about to do,” Dena said, climbing back on top of me.

“No! Not again!”

“Yes, kidnap boy! Break’s over! It’s tickle time!” Dena shouted, and with that her fingers violently shot into my ribs and started mercilessly tickling me. I screamed anew. Dena tickled my ribs and armpits in furious fashion.

“Tickle tickle, little boy! Ooh, my baby is just soooo ticklish! I just loooove tickling you half to death,” Dena giggled, wickedly. I screamed. What more could I do?

“Here, let’s tickle your feet!” Dena said, leaning back and getting off me so her head was at my bound feet, which were tied to the footboard. Her socked feet were at my armpits. Dena pulled my socks off quickly. “I’m going to tickle your feet now! Bet you can’t..stop..me..” And Dena tickled my feet like the expert she was. In between the toes, up and down the soles, everywhere. I was screaming myself hoarse and she looked at me from the foot of the bed. “Your feet are soooooo ticklish!”

“Fingers and toes!” she announced, and while tickling my feet, she jammed her feet into my armpits and wriggled her toes to tickle them. I was seeing stars by now. “Sorry. I know this is about the worst tickle torture you ever got. Sorry, honey,” she said, all the while tickling my helpless body.

Finally, with tears running down my face, Dena stopped tickling me. I gasped and screamed and laughed and couldn’t speak.

“OK. NOW you’ve had enough! I think I broke you, don’t you?” Dena asked, standing over me and walking to the foot of the bed.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Good. I told you tonight would be special!” Dena said, and she untied my feet from the foot board. She then untied the ropes that bound my hands to the headboard. MY hands and feet were still tied in front of me.

“The torture is over for tonight. Come with me.” And Dena got me to my feet and hopped me down the stairs to the futon, where she made me lie down. I was still bound with duct tape, hands and feet.

“Let’s watch some TV. I’ll untie you in a while,” Dena said, sitting down next to me at my head. She turned the TV on and we watched, I think, “Gilligan’s Island.”

After a few minutes Dena looked down at me and said, “Sorry, can’t resist. One more for the road.” And she quickly placed her foot over my mouth. Ugh! I was really too weak to fight!

“Just one more foot gag for you to remember me by, honey. Until the next time,” Dena said, once again giggling. A minute or two later, she grabbed my feet and brought them up over my head, I began to thrash again.

“Oh, don’t worry, Jess. I’m not going to tickle you anymore!” Dena said, still foot-gagging me. And she untied my feet. Then my hands. I was free! Finally! I tried to get her foot off my mouth, but she laughed like a crazy woman and pressed down on my lips!

“Hee hee hee! Nothing is easy, sweetie! OK, you’ve had enough of my feet!” And Dena finally took her foot off my mouth.

“There. You’re free! Kidnapping's over,” she said, hugging me as we both laughed. “Until next time, of course.”

That’s all. The end. There are plenty more stories. As always, feedback is welcome/appreciated.

kidnap boy

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)