kidnap boy : 06 - Dena The Tutor (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kidnap boy : 06 - Dena The Tutor (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

kidnap boy's stories
06 - Dena The Tutor
Story index at the bottom

By kidnap boy

Friday, April 22nd 2005 - 07:01:35 AM

Dena The Tutor

Here's a new story about my best friend Dena tying me up and torturing me. Well, not "new," per se, but new to the list. A quick reminder - Dena (18) was my closest friend and beautiful, blonde, brilliant and a black belt. I was 15 and her frequent captive and torture victim.

It had actually been awhile since Dena decided to kidnap and torture me - about 3 months - when midterms rolled around during her senior year and my freshman year. She was an "A" student and I was a "B" student but for some reason was having trouble with my history class. My Mom (Dena's Mom's best friend) asked Dena to tutor me before midterms and Dena of course agreed. We got together at my house one night and we made some progress but not enough - I was easily distracted and my mind kept wandering. I was always like that. Dena said I did OK but needed to pay better attention - when she would quiz me I would forget things. And her next "tutoring" method would be highly unusal.

We agreed I'd stay at her house on a Friday night before the Tuesday midterm while both our Moms worked. I arrived there my jeans, boots, and flannel shirt over a t-shirt around 4 p.m. Dena met me at the door dressed like she always dressed - in a red short-sleeved blouse, grey cargo pants ( I think she owned about 50 pairs of cargos) and grey socks with no shoes.

"Tutoring you will be easy, but I need your undivided attention. Revolutionary War and War of 1812 are easy - I can make you an expert in 2 hours, but you have to pay close attention, Jess, OK?" Dena asked.

I agreed.

"Come with me," Dena said and led me down to the den. I had a seat on the futon and she told me to wait there and ran upstairs. She came down with a text book, a notebook - and guess what else?

Ropes, duct tape, pantyhose, and socks!

"You've got to be kidding me?!" I shouted and laughed, getting up. "Today you're going to tie me up?!"

"Hee hee hee," Dena sneered as she put down the books and duct tape. "Of course, Kidnap Boy! How else to make sure I have your complete attention. The only way to do that is to make you my hostage!"

"Oh man, Dena..." I was laughing nervously now and backing a way. Once Dena had that look in her eye and was intent on tying me up, I was caught like a mouse. I knew that.

"On your knees," Dena demanded with a grin.

"Uh?"

"On your knees or suffer the consequences," Dena said advancing on me with the ropes, socks, and pantyhose.

"OK OK!" I said dropping to my knees and laughing. "Anything you say, Dena! Please note that I am cooperating fully!"

"Hee hee hee - so noted, Kidnap Boy," Dena chuckled and stood over me. "Let's make you comfy." And she unbuttoned and removed my flannel shirt, leaving just my undershirt t-shirt. It was plenty warm in the house anyway.

Dena then took one of the socks (a red knee sock) stretched it out, came behind me and blindfolded me as I kneeled before her.

"Wandering eyes distract you, so for now you get blindfolded. Trust me, my methods are 100 percent effective," Dena said. I just knelt there. "Put your hands behind your back."

I did and felt Dena tying them with what I guess were the pantyhose. "These'll be much easier on your wrists," she said and I appreciated that. "And impossible to escape from," she laughed and I did too.

Now blindfolded and with hands tied behind my back, I felt her push me to my back with her foot. I rolled to the ground as I felt Dena tightly tying my ankles with rope. Then she tied my knees and then my arms to my chest with another pair of pantyhose. Dena made me roll onto my stomach and lay there, tied up and blindfolded.

"There, you're all ready to be tutored, Kidnap Boy. First, the Founding Fathers and the war." And I felt her sit at my head and she began to go over the Declaration of Independence, the Boston Tea Party and Massacre, and the Revolution. It took about an hour and she frequently quizzed me, and I did pretty well. Dena was satisfied.

"See how well you can concentrate when you're tied up and your mind can't wander?" Dena said. "You need to be forced to pay attention, sweetie, and that's what this is.

She was right - my mind COULDN'T wander when I was tied up and at the feet of a kidnapper who could make me suffer otherwise!

"OK, Jess, that was unfortunately the easy part. The Presidents and the War of 1812 will take a more intensive effort," she said, correctly. "30 minute food and bathroom break, then I'm tying you up again. Deal?"

I agreed and Dena untied me. We ate sandwiches and I used the bathroom, and she joked that it had been a while since she had me as a prisoner -

"Hmm, after midterms I'll need to take care of that, huh?" she said with a sinister laugh - and then Dena tied me up in the same way, only no blindfold this time. And she was right - the pantyhose felt much better than ropes on my wrists.

"On my stomach?" I asked rolling over at her feet.

"No, on you back," Dena said rolling me back with her foot so I was on my back at the base of the futon. She sat down on the couch in the lotus position and opened a book.

"I'm not going to blindfold you this time because I need to entirely focused on me - this is the part of the exam you need the most help with," Dena lectured. "Unfortunately, I have to make it a little unpleasant for you. It's called conditioning. The harder I am on you now the easier it will be to retain. Understand?" Dena asked me.

"Uh… I guess..." I said nervously. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Good, I'm glad you understand. Because those are your last words for awhile!" Dena said and then uncrossed her legs and put her foot over my mouth. The classic Dena torture - the socked-foot gag! But I was no less surprised.

"MMMPH! MMMPH!” I yelled into her foot, which as usual did not smell great. Dena put her fingers to her lips and smiled.

"Go ahead, get that out of your system. Scream for a few seconds, Kidnap Boy. My foot is staying right where it is while we learn this section and there's nothing you can do about it!"

I finally calmed down and Dena pressed her foot firmly on my mouth and began to tutor me. If my eyes wandered off her she would say "Ah aha ah! up here" and nudge me with her other foot. She occasionally changed feet on my mouth but really didn't give me any breathers for an hour as she drilled the first 5 presidents, Hamilton, Burr, the War, and that stuff into my head. She was right - she had my complete attention!

She finished up and closed her books and kept her foot on my mouth. Dena grinned slyly and reverted to her evil kidnapper mode. "Ooh, my little hostage doesn't like my smelly feet, does he? Does her?" and put her other foot by my nose while I laughed and struggled. This was, as usual, torture.
After a short while she stopped and laughed and removed her torturing feet. "OK, Jess, you did great. Now how about a break while I prepare a mock test " I know this exam backward and forward. Stick with me and you'll ace it. OK?"

"OK. I can honestly say I've never been taught so well" I said laughing.

"I'll bet," Dena said laughing and knelt down to untie my feet and knees. "I'm going to keep you tied up for the test. Attention is still critical. Let's get you up to my room while I prepare it."

I agreed and Dena led me upstairs with my hands tied behind my back and sat me on her bed. She asked if I needed the bathroom for the next 90 minutes or so and I said no. She tied up my feet again with the rope and told me to wait on her bed. I said OK and she padded downstairs.
15 minutes later she cam back with a notepad filled with questions.

"Seeing how your hands are tied, Jess, this will be an oral test of course," Dena laughed. "Give me your feet."

Rather than ask why I swung my bound feet to her and she tied them to the footboard of her bed. "The more you can't move, the better you pay attention," Dena said as she tied them there. "You mind if I take your boots off? It'll be easier on by bed, and it'll feel better to you," she asked.

“Well I…" but Dena untied my boots, took them off, and left my feet bound to the footboard in just socks.

"OK. Let's begin. 10 questions to start with." And Dena asked 10 questions about the earlier stuff. I answered them well, I thought.

"Not bad, 9 of 10. But we want perfection," Dena said and then she stunned me by taking my socks off. "George Washington defeated who at what battle at the end of the war?"

"Uh - help me here - this one I don't know!"

Dena reached down with wiggling fingers and tickled the soles of my feet and I screamed. She asked the question again.

"AHHH! DENA! Don't tickle me! I don't know! I don't know!"

"Yes you do!" she laughed, moving her fingers up and down my feet. "And I won't stop tickling you until you give me the answer!"

I screamed for another minute before finally yelling out "Wallis! Yorktown! I GOT IT!"

"CORNwallis," Dena said, giving my feet a final tickle as I panted and laughed and fell backward onto the bed. "I knew you knew it - you got it the other night. You just needed some"PERSUASION!"

"No more! No more!"

"Oh no you don't," Dena purred and climbed onto the bed behind me. "This comes on orders from your mother, Kidnap Boy. "Help Jess get a good grade in history," she said. And that's what I'm going to do. You've endured being tied up, blindfolded, and footgagged. Now you'll have to endure being tickle-tortured if you don't focus and get the questions right!"

Dena sat behind me and wrapped her feet around me cross-legged so her socked-feet were on my lap. She pulled the roll of duct tape from a pocket in her cargo pants and said, "Don't make me use this on you! No complaining!" And then she placed her hands in my helpless ribs and began to quiz me.

"Name the first 5 presidents and vice-presidents!" Dena demanded and I nervously began. When I got James Madison wrong she yelled "No!" and tickled my ribs for about 15 seconds while I laughed hard and begged. Then she asked again. Wrong! Now 30 seconds of tickling. Finally I got it right as I slumped into her and begged her no more.

"Dena! Please! I'm begging you! You're torturing me! PLEASE!"

Dena gagged me with her hand and giggled into my ear, "Of course I'm torturing you, but you're also learning! This is the best way for my short-attentioned little hostage to learn! You need to be tied up and tortured. And look at the results? You just got everything right!"

I then aced the part about the Lousiana Purchase while Dena's fingers stayed in my ribs, waiting for a wrong answer. For the final part, and essay on the War of 1812 (oral, of course!) she got up and knelt in front of me on the bed while wiggling her fingers and grinning. She asked the question about the causes of the war and as I started to answer she giggled hard and began to tickle me all over my upper body.

"Focus!" Dena laughed as she knelt over me and tickled me hard. "Tell me the other reasons for the war or I'll tickle you to death!"

"AHHH! AHHH!" I screamed and in between laughing screams I got more and more of the answer out. Dena laughed hysterically and get tickling me until she yelled, "You got it! You did it! That's perfect!"

"Dena, don't tickle me anymore! PLEASE! DON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!" I said while laughing maniacally, close to tears. Dena stopped tickling me and threw her arms around me, hugging me and we both laughed hard for a while.

Then, before she untied me she quizzed me again on this and that, this time without the tickling. I got it all perfect!

"I'm so proud of you, Jess!" Dena said as she untied my feet from the bed.

"Jess?" I asked. "Not Kidnap Boy? Does this mean the kidnapping is over?" (Again, I'd be lying if I said I didn't partly love being Dena's hostage and victim.)

"Almost!" Dena said with that gleam in her eye and wrestled me to the floor with my hands tied behind my back. "But my feet are a little lonely!" she said and put her socked foot over my mouth again.

"Tickle tickle, Kidnap Boy!" Dena said wiggling her fingers and then tickling my stomach and ribs. "My hostage is still so ticklish! Just like he's always been! And she just loves it when I gag him and tickle him like this!"

I mmmphed into Dena's foot gag for a few minutes and finally she stopped and untied my hands. What a tutor!

Later, as Dena took her socks off and got ready for bed, she stuffed them into a drawer instead of the hamper. "I think I'll get these socks ready for next week, after exams, when I take my Kidnap Boy hostage again!"

I groaned and she chased me in her bare feet and tackled me and we wrestled and tickled each other a bit and then just laughed and laughed, I don't think I'll ever have a friend like Dena.

I got a 90 on the exam, by the way. Not bad huh?

Kidnap Boy

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)