Gared : 02 - The Morning After (ff/m, ff/mff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gared : 02 - The Morning After (ff/m, ff/mff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gared's stories
01 - The Morning After
Story index at the bottom

By Gared

Tuesday, April 19th 2005 - 10:13:53 AM

The morning after Erica had captured us all (see 3 Crazy Girls) I looked forward to my cousins getting revenge, as that one game gave me quite the like for tie ups. Little did I know...

I served myself breakfast after the girls had eaten, and Erica went out to see one of her friends. As soon as I finished breakfast, i turned around to see May with a strip of tape in her hand and she placed it firmly over my mouth. I was certainly surprised by this turn of events but I was also excited. Jene grabbed my shoulders, spun me around and began tying my hands behind me, palms facing. Once she cinched her perfect knot(once again, girl scouts, not getting out) my giggly captors walked me to the living room while pulling out a chair. While Jene sat me down, May began pulling down all the blinds.

"mmpher?" I asked.

"We're just making sure you don't try to help Erica" she said.

While I was the least likely to free Erica, I didn't mind, being tied up is being tied up (by someone you could trust). More rope was tied around my upper body area, pinning me to the chair, at the same time May tied my ankles to the chair legs. Jene ordered May to get more rope.

"Don't worry, Erica will be joining you soon" she said. She looked out the small window on the door. "She's coming, hide!" said Jene. I gave a good struggle and found I hadn't gotten much better at escaping. When Erica entered, her friend Jessie was with her and I was so embarrassed.

Jessie was 13, with long orange hair. She was wearing a pink shirt with matching shorts and sandals. She pointed over to me and I blushed, Erica looking at me.

"Let me guess, Jene and may did this to you?" she asked.

I nodded and Jene and May sprung. They tackled her down and brought her hands behind her.

"May, hold her!" ordered Jene. Jene was on top of Erica who was face down so she didn't need help now. May locked Jessie's arms behind her and she didn't look to be resisting. Once Erica's hands were bound behind her, a strip of tape was plastered on her mouth and Jene, taking some rope went over behind Jessie and began tying her hands behind her.

"Looks like we got a bonus" said Jene.

While Jessie was being binded, Erica was sliding across the floor to me, it was quite a sight! May caught her at last moment with rope and bound her ankles together. Jene gagged Jessie with tape and walked her over to the couch, making her sit. Jene ordered May to take Erica to her room while she finished binding Jessie. Walking over with some more rope, Jessie put up no resistance as her ankles were tied efficently, then her knees. Then more rope was tied around her midsection, pinning her elbows to her sides. This was overkill, especially one someone I assumed had never even heard of a tie up game, let alone played one but Jene didn't show any mercy.

Jene then untied me from the chair, leaving my hands bound behind me and sat me down on the couch. She tied my ankles, knees and midsection, in short just like Jessie.

"You look so cute together" said Jene, pinching our cheeks like those gradnma's on TV. We both moaned under our gag. Jessie and I didn't know eachother that well, we were more acquaintances and the idea of us going steady at the moment was ludicrous.

May came back. "I tucked her in" she said with false innocence. "What should we do with these two?" she asked.

"Fetch some more rope" said Jene.

May nodded, I swear she might as well have called May slave as that was what she was being, and May didn't seem to mind. She came back and Jene forced me and Jessie to sit back to back, tying more rope around our midsections, binding us together, then bound our alreadys bound hands together so we couldn't undo eachother's knots.

"Behave you two" said Jene while she and May left.

We squirmed a bit but stopped since it was futile, and we were embarrassed to struggle like that, also embarrassed to be so close to one another. We heard them giggling and laughing, and had she not been gagged, we probably would've heard Erica's laughs. Sometime later they came back (leaving Erica tied up still no doubt) and removed Jessie's gag, but not mine.

"We'll tell you what, we'll untie you if you promise not to try and free Gared or Erica" they said.

"Nope" she said promptly.

This was a surprise, I'd expect she'd kill for the chance to be free but she just refused. The girls simply shrugged and regagged her with the same strip of tape, leaving us alone again.

We again heard them going to work on poor Erica, who must've suffered at least twice as much as they did the day before. I kept looking at Jessie the best I could, admiring how she looked bound and gagged, though being so close muddled it as she looked better bound and gagged separate from me. Finally all three came out, poor Erica sweating like a pig. She went to get a glass of water while May and Jene walked over to us.

"We'll free you as long as you agree you're still captives, we made Erica agree too" they said.

Not that we had choice, we couldn't escape so either accept or remained tied up until my aunt and uncle came home, and I'm sure they'd be double displeased at me being tied up with a girl I barely knew. I looked at Jessie and we both nodded, being set free.

It would be later that day we were held captive again and by this point Jessie was an unofficial member of our little tie up group.

Gared