Mark : 01 - My first proper bondage fun (mmm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 01 - My first proper bondage fun (mmm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
01 - My first proper bondage fun
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Thursday, April 28th 2005 - 04:34:42 PM

My first proper bondage fun

This is a story that happened with me and a couple of my friends a few days ago. I had finally got into a really select group of people who were all really into bondage, some of whom I already knew and a few I didn't. My friends are Russell and Richard, and the two I didn't really know are Kevin and Cecil, although I know them a bit more now. They were camping out at a scout camp and I had finally joined them. It was night now and we were all in the tent. I knew that they all liked bondage, and to be honest that was the only reason I had joined the scouts, and made sure to be in their troop!

Anyway, it was night and most of the other scouts had gone to sleep. But we hadn't. Bear in mind the conversation is not completely accurate, but quite accurate.

"Right," said Kevin. He's tall and had dark hair. "Mark's the new one in our group, and so I think we ought to welcome him."

We were all just wearing pyjamas, having got changed much easier. Kevin is kinda the leader, but no-one had decided that. It had just sort of happened.

"So Mark, this is our Bondage 101 guide, ok?"

I grinned nervously and nodded. The other three were sitting down, waiting. I noticed a pile of ropes in one corner.

"Ok", I said.

"Right", said Kevin. "Take off your top and we'll get started. I'm going to show you a few basic ties, and you're going to be our volunteer. And also one or two.. other things".

The others grinned, presumably knowing what this meant. I did as told, and so was kneeling down in the tent, lit just by a couple of torches placed around the room. Kevin picked up all the ropes on one side of the room and told me to sit in a chair he pointed to. I did so, and he passed a couple of the ropes to Cecil. Cecil bent down and began to tie my feet while I was told to put one wrist on each arm of the chair. I could feel something in my groin, and would've gotten embarrassed if I hadn't known that these four were all used to this.

Russell produced a roll of duct tape from somewhere and wrapped it tightly around my mouth, under my spiky hair at the back. I groaned something just to see if anything could be heard, and was happy - if a little nervous - that almost nothing could.

"You ok?" asked Richard. I nodded as they got more ropes and moved to my torso, wrapping it to the back of the chair. Finally they tied my knees to the top of the chair legs, and stood back to admire their work. Then they reached into a bag and produced two clothes pegs.

I opened my eyes wide, both with horror and a little excitement.

They stepped forward and grabbed one my nipples before putting the clothes peg on, and then did the same with my other nipple.

"Now then", said Kevin, standing back. I struggled a little bit. "Now you have an incentive to escape. But we rarely have just one person tied up - who's turn is it to not be tied?"

"Mine", replied Cecil. "It's been four times since I last was".

Russell, Richard and Kevin then took off their tops and were tied up in the same way, with two clothes pegs each. Finally, Cecil said "Right. You see Mark, we always have lots of people tied at once."

We all started to struggle to try and escape and relieve the pain. But Cecil stepped forward with some more rope, and tied a piece around all eight clothes pegs, two on each of us. We were in a circle of chairs by now. He took the rope from each clothes peg and looped it round another person's hand.

"This is the final twist," he grinned, looking at me. "You need to escape, but when you struggle you pull on someone else's nipples."

We struggled for a few minutes, admist a few groans of pain. That night was one of the most fun nights I'd had. Finally when no-one escaped we were untied after an hour or so, and so from now on each week I'll be having some tie up fun - keep tuned!

Mark