BH : 02 - Fishing, and reflection on tugs (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

BH : 02 - Fishing, and reflection on tugs (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

BH's stories
02 - Fishing
Story index at the bottom

By BH

Sunday, May 8th 2005 - 06:33:03 PM

Fishing

My brother, Chris, was 17 and I was 12. He could drive and I couldn't, a fact which he liked to torment me with. It often seemed to me like a another way for him to get what HE wanted. He would drive me when he absolutely had to, like when mom or dad made him. Only rarely for any other reason, well, except to gain the use of the car which our parents seemed to grant more easily if he was taking me somewhere.
One weekend he asked me if I wanted to go fishing.

"Sure."

"O.k. I'll ask mom if we can use the thing". The thing was Volkswagens version of a Jeep. She said yes and we soon had the thing loaded with our fishing supplies. Dad fished, he and dad fished. Dad was sort of a one-kid-at-a-time kind of guy and Chris always seemed to have first dibs on his time, but since he was progressing in high school hanging out with dad wasn't as "cool" as it was for him and he could impress his non-driving friends. When asked about me, "parents made me take him too". This was going to be fun though. I had fished in the creek near our house but no serious fishing. I felt like I was growing up, because this would be serious fishing. We started out and he told me that today he was going to take me to dad's fishing hole.

"Cool."

"I thought you'd like that, but it's a secret so you can't tell anybody where it is."

"I won't, I promise."

"I know, I believe you," he stopped the car, "but I want to be sure". He reached into his stuff and pulled out what was three bandannas already folded into a flat strip. " So I'm going to blindfold you."

"CHRIS, I'm not going to tell anyone!"

"I know, with that blindfold on you can't see anything." As he started driving again.

"But I won't tell any one even not blindfolded."

"I know, because I won't take you there without the blindfold."

"This isn't fair, you know where it is." I really wanted to know where this place was.

"Yeah, and I didn't find out until I was 15. Dad never took me there before that. You get an early preview, and I still keep the secret."

"O.k." I sighed halfheartedly as I settled back for my trip - somewhere. I tried to follow a mental map of the area as I knew it but Chris got me lost well either deliberately or it was just that complicated to get to, from the sound of it I wouldn't know the answer for three more years. It was a beautiful spot and the fishing was good, well for Chris, who already knew the waters. He caught four trout, called it a day and blindfolded me for the return trip. He made sure I had the blindfold off before we got to our neighborhood.

That evening we had trout for dinner - big surprise.

BH
westrock27@yahoo.com
USA

--------------------------------------------

Friday, May 20th 2005 - 10:15:02 PM

Tied up by an older woman

I thought that would get your attention!
-OR-

Other misc. stuff to fill in the gaps so that someone else does not fill them in with the wrong information.

Yeah, I was tied up by my older cousin who was the acting babysitter and she wanted to make sure that I could not see the television screen but also see them, my brother and her, watching it. She was upset because I wouldn't finish my dinner. She was 14 I was 6.

I am a heterosexual (straight) man now in my mid 40's. I was a kid once though. I may not remember all of the exact quotes or the vernacular was that was used in conversation but I do have a fairly good memory and remember the general activities of the situation. O.K. "revenge" may be a big word for a kid, so maybe I should say "getting even". We were friends but we did get mad at eachother that did not mean that we wanted to stay away form them forever, but there was a sense of fairness and we wanted to make sure that the other person played fair--that we all played fair.

Women are just not the ones who tie me up, I don't tie them up either. Dating and/or sex is not an activity that goes well with tie ups for me. Tying someone up for sex seems counterproductive. I have never had sex tied up. With anyone. Ever. I also have not had sex with a man so save the the judgements about male/male tie ups. The idea of tying up the woman I date is right up there with serving caviar and burgundy to sheep.

As a kid it was something fun to to be tied up, see someone tied up, or tie someone up. IN FUN. Bank robberies and hostage situations are not a source of fun for the ones involved or the viewer of the atrocity, well, at least not this viewer.

For me now as an adult it is still fun although a rarity, most adults with whom I associate would not be into playing cowboys and indians. So I take what I can get the occasional initiation, actually few and far between. I do still fish and have taken over my father's secret fishing spot and have taken some of my buddies there. Blindfolded.

No G.P.S. allowed. Not that the fishing THERE is any better than in other nearby waters but, I have found out, it is the idea of solitude and knowing that I won't be found there, well except for my brother and his wife maybe and the occasional stranger who just wanders in and to whom I can complain if I want because he/she does not know me or my friends at whom I may be perturbed so I can let off steam. Anonymously. Or at least relatively, I do use enough ambiguity so if someone would happen to be related to or an associate of somebody about whom I would be complaining they would never be absolutely sure that it was THAT individual being discussed.

In conclusion--yeah, finally--I did the tie up thing as a kid, a college student and a little as an adult, and actually miss the kid aspects of it now which is why I'm at this site, to read and post. Not to bash or be bashed. Not to judge or make judgements about. And I know that this posting will probably have no affect on the ones to whom it is directed but please do not use the words; "everybody", "everyone", "nobody" etc., the all inclusive words and phrases in a context and/or form that is inappropriate because it includes me and I do not recall appointing ANYBODY as my spokesman or spokeswoman.

Example:

"Everybody who eats hamburgers is perverted"

"Nobody wants to read your stuff on this site"

etc.

It would be O.K. to say:

"Nobody in New South Wales knows me."

"Everybody who lives in my house pays taxes."

because these are true.

I am sorry this was off topic but felt the need to explain and defend and hope the point is made.

BH
westrock27@yahoo.com
U.S.A.