Mark : 02 - Soccer surprise (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 02 - Soccer surprise (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
02 - Soccer surprise
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Friday, May 6th 2005 - 10:30:25 PM

Soccer surprise

PT 1

So I'm in the 6th grade soccer group and since the girls practice across from us, we skrimage each other at the end of every practice. I'm really tall, about 5'6 with dirty blondish hair. Not fat, like 120 lbs. So on my team I have a good friend named Brandon, and his sister Luran practices on our team. I had a mini small not important crush on Luran. I called my mom on my cell phone and told her I would be sleeping at Brandon's house that night. But as it turns out, Brandon had a cousin's birthday party to go to. His sister's soccer team was having a party at his house. His mom said I could wait at his house and watch a movie with the girls until he came back. So we're all walking to his house deciding what to do when we get there. Since we all loved soccer they girls huddled up and decided to play a little more soccer. We always beat them, and I could probably take them all so I agreed.

So when we got to Brandon's house they all went to Luran's room and came back with full pockets and then we went out back to the goals. They started with the ball, they dribbled out, and when they passed I intercepted it. On my first obstacle I faked left, stopped it, taped the top with my right foot as I turned around and the ball followed under my feet and eventually I dribbled right up the side and scored. Now this time they almost purposely gave it to me this time all of them charged me. 12 girls vs 1 guy. I got through about 4 of them, when one tripped me.

"Hey thats not fair!" I shouted as they all gathered around me.

"We know, neither is this." said Luran.

By this time all of them were smiling as they emptied there pockets full of tape and one with socks. I knew what was happening. I cralwed as fast as I can when about 2 or 3 of them grabbed my legs. As soon as I heard a loud screeching sound and a few commanding orders. I was inspired to run like hell. I just shook them off and got up in a angle to run fast. So I was sprinting leaving them in the dust. When I ran over the side of the house I hid behind the corner waiting for them to pass. As soon as the first one passed I waited for another, then I stook out my foot and tripped a person which started a chain reaction pile up. The first person turned around and started out me. They were ready to tackle when I went to go to the left and spun right. I ran for the car, when I got the I took a breather. Then when I looked up all of them were around the car.

"You want to do it the hard way huh? Well then we will have to torture you harder" said Larun. She had obviously thought of this at the last minute. i had to be creative.

"Ok, let see what you got." I wasn't the one to back down. And for this I was stupid. I then got onto the hood of the car, jumped off the windshield, and started running for my life. I ran and ran for as far as I could. I must of lost of. When I gave up I was about a block away in woods near my friend Eric's house. Damn, he wasn't home. So when I was breathing really heavily. Then I noticed distant whispering "He's in the woods."

"Ya, lets surround it"

"Ok"

About 30 seconds later I heard some crunching. My breath wasn't coming back fast enough. I had to give up or I would male it worse. I hadn't done enough to make a point. As they were closing in I had one last hope left. I pulled my self over to Eric's shed. I opened the door a bit and sat on the pile of logs.

"Where did he go?" I couldn't make out who was saying what.

"I dont know, did he climb the trees or something?"

"I know! Check the shed."

The crunching grew louder and louder. I sat on the logs awaiting my doom. Then the door swung wide open. And there in the door way was the girls with their tape.

"So ya want the hard way huh?" said Larun.

"Oh *pant* god *pant* please no" *wheeze* I think I got my breath back, but it was no good now."Come on. Can't we just talk this out!" I begged and pleaded for my life.

"No"

"What did I do?"

"Oh nothing"

Mark
people@aol.com
Canada

-------------------------------------------

Friday, May 6th 2005 - 11:15:43 PM
soccer surprise

My wife doesn't want me to finish it

Mark
people@aol.com