Mark : 04 - Pushed back (mf/m, m/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 04 - Pushed back (mf/m, m/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
04 - Pushed back
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Wednesday, May 18th 2005 - 01:14:01 AM

Pushed back

Im Greg(14) and my brother Steve(17, wresting team darn it) and his beautiful (won't go into detail because every one has a different description of beuty) thin, girlfriend tomboy Dan(Daniel 17). Well we got into a football team fist fight, and after he kicked my butt I made a few rumors about him and Dan, and well... He got into a angry vengeful mood when he found out I made the rumors and swore he would do painful vengeful torture things with his girlfriend. (The funny thing is I said he was cheating, but she listened to him) So I keep pushing him and pushing him, but who would of known, he pushed back.

Ok I was just mining his own business, by listening in on his phone calls. Now I was just doing this because I was in an annoying mood. So after he noticed he and yelled, he finally said, "Fine we'll discuss this later, Dan just bring you bathing suit.". We had a pool and there were going to go swimming.

So when Dan walk in, in her bathing suit she looked hot. So after I told her were Steve was, they were playing their music loud in his room. He did this so I couldn't here his conversations, which, worked. So I headed down to the couch and started watching T.V. Now Steve knew that even I thought Dan was hot, so when she walked in a sat up. She said in a slow voice, "Can you hand me the suntan lotion?". So trying to hide my "man feeling", I quickly studered and handed her the suntan lotion.

"S-S-S-Sure, h-here ya g-g-go." I studdered.

Then she "accidently" dropped it and said in another slow voice,"Oops! Dropped it".

Then she slow bent over and right before I saw her 2 piece top Steve said standing behind me with an evil grin,"Got ya!" And when he went to grab me by my neck, when Dan, already bent over, went head on to tackle me, I rolled onto the other side of the couch and pushed off to the hallway.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh no ya don't!" Dan said in a sarcastically feminine voice as they got back up and started for me.

"Hoooooooooooly crap." I was surprised by this action, but not too surprised. I then quickly turned to the living room and sprinted head on. When I got there, I then went into the corner and pulled the Lazy Boy in front of me like it was so you couldn't notice I was hiding there.

"Were is he?" said Dan. Steve, knowing all the hiding spots, went over to the chair and then I heard the squeaking of the recliner being pulled away.

"No escaping me. Never under estimate the power of family. Revenge seeking family", he bragged as he finished pulling away the chair.

Then he took Dan's napsack and took out a good sized roll of white tape, which was effective. Then when he approached me, I started yelling and screaming, "Holy crap! Can't we talk this oout! its only a joke!" as I got up pleading not to be killed as I sprinted right into his knees not even moving him an inch. Then he took 3 socks from her napsack and then with only one hand held both of mine. Before I could make any more pleads he stuffed them all in mouth and covered it with a few pieces of tape. While Dan held my ankles with both her hands, Steve then kept circling my hands with the tape. He must of done it 12 time but so tight that he made it look like 3. It was tight, but tolerable so that I wouldn't cry in pain. Then as he finished he tossed the tape to Dan and while she did the same to my ankles, I gave Steve my specialty, Big puppy dogs eyes, with a little bit of tears like I was going to cry. He then grabbed his stomach like a sickness, and then turned me over and said in a serious voice, "Don't look directly at his eyes. But since your you, I don't think you will be affected by sympathy."

"Shut up." Dan said as she punched him in the shoulder.

"I'm serious! Why do you think he wins every time he starts yelling at me." He commented.

"Ha! Ha! yea right." she smirked.

"Dan! No!" He warned.

Then as she turned me over, I looked strait at here and she looked sad and sympathetic. "Very fun- Oh my god! He's so miserable! This has been enough!"

"NO! He always wins! Don't give in!" Then he grabbed her on each shoulder and said,"Ok, will this help?" Then without any hesitation, he took a rag and covered my eyes,"Better?".

"Ya, I guess so. But I swear, if I see his face one more time, he's free. I'll do it, i'm that crazy", she joked. Then after that they started with more jokes they popped in some movie, Dodgeball I think. Then during the movie, I was constantly tickled and then squirmed a lot. I had to think quick. I was lying on their lap just listening to the movie. When Steve got up i would make my move some how.

Finally he said,"Be right back. Remember, anything, ANYTHING, but the rag!".

"God, you act like it a bomb." She muttered.

Then as soon as Steve left the room, I started mmmmpphhing like crazy. She then took off my mouth gag and then I blurted out in a calm voice,"The rag is scratching my eyes".

"God are you ok?!" She was tough, but still, a girl (No raicsm intended. But what would our world be without babies, or Harry Potter). Before she took the rag off she put the mouth gag back on. After she removed the rag Steve walked in. Before she looked at my desperate hostage face, he then took the rag and put it back on. "He said it was touching his eyes!" she argued.

"He is pure concentrated evil! He could probably barely feel it! God. Ya know what, I got a better idea. This won't hurt him a bit." He then gave her a hard evil look and left the room.

"God... Sometimes he can be so incerciterate. Will your eyes be ok for a bit?" she sincerely asked. Knowing that I couldn't do anything else, I nodded yes. Then about 3 minutes later he came back in with the napsack again."Whats in the bag?" she asked.

Then with no warning, he tackled Dan and sent her onto the ground on her stomach and started tickling her like crazy getting every one into a good mood. Then all of a sudden when they were resting. He got the back pack and got her exactly like me then he said,"Ok, since you like that lost puupy dog look, here ya go."

Then he laid us eye to eye. Well if any one has ever made a look once you start crying it doesn't go away. So for about an hour or we sat eye to eye. Even though I wasn't doing anything, the look was on my face. So to make a very long story short, we were tickled every 2 minutes, and after that he took a picture of the look and then Dan taped, and one with both of us, then one with all 3 of us. After the movie, he let us out and if I every said anything he would show the pictures to my friends.

young stud (aka "Mark")
people@aol.com