GreenBeretWannaBe : 05 - "Greco-Roman" Hostage Rescue (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

GreenBeretWannaBe : 05 - "Greco-Roman" Hostage Rescue (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

GreenBeretWannaBe's stories
05 - "Greco-Roman" Hostage Rescue
Story index at the bottom

By GreenBeretWannaBe

Thursday, May 12th 2005 - 11:07:12 PM

"Greco-Roman" Hostage Rescue

Now, that the snow has melted, airsoft can yet again commence play.

In this scenario of play, Me and 3 friends Chris, "Crazy legs," and Alex were to sneak in undetected, rescue a hostage, and sneak out.

A week before we played, Alex found our hostage. Her name is Lindsey. Brunette, 5'5" 109lbs. Cute girl. I told her exactly how she would be. She didn't mind a single bit.

The game started without much fanfare. My team moved out slowly, but steadily. Airsoft rifles at the ready, we approached the target area.

We decided to try something new this year, the teams will assemble by themselves without previously meeting. This adds to the realism of the scenario. The only person I met on the other team before the game started was the captain and Lindsey.

We approached an cluster of ice shacks where we suspected Lindsey to be kept. She was taped to a flagpole in the middle of the cluster, her upper body almost completely covered. She was gagged with tape around her head to the pole. Her legs were covered also. I'm sure she didn't expect this.

There was only one player guarding her. His name is Richard. I knew him very well... we're both wrestlers and enjoy Greco Roman style. I knew for sure he'd rather grapple than plink it out.

In a rather foolish move, I gave my rifle to Crazy Legs, and approached him in a wrestling stance. Almost by instinct, Richard dropped to the stance as well. Lindsey "mmmphed" in confusion.

We locked up hard and grappled, each of us trying to throw the other to the ground in order to do a lift. Richard jerked me to the right and I almost lost my footing, but I kicked my legs out and maintained balance. I pulled him towards me and got my hip in on him. Once he yawed forward, I lifted him up. I could hear Lindsey struggling to get free as she rustled on the ground. I hoisted the 240lb Richard over my knee, then brought him back down gently and changed my position. I lifted him once again into the air. This time, he was upside down. I brought him down onto the soft ground back first. He landed with a "Shit!" then followed by a "You win, dude."

It took us a good while to get her off that pole. Just as we did, the Opfor arrived and we high tailed our asses out of there.

GreenBeretWannaBe