John : 01 - Rainy Day (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John : 01 - Rainy Day (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

John's stories
01 - Rainy Day
Story index at the bottom

By John

Sunday, May 15th 2005 - 07:45:21 PM

Rainy Day

This is a story from about 4 years ago...I tried to recreate the dialogue as much as possible but time has made some memories fuzzy and I no longer talk and write as I did as a sixteen-year-old. So if the kids in the story sound older than sixteen-year-olds usually do, that's my fault.

The rain beat down upon the roof of my friend Sara's house as she, her friend Nikki, and I stared forlornly out the window in her living room. We were all sixteen, very good friends, and ready to use Sara's brand-new driver's license (and her mom's car) to go to the beach for the first time in the spring after a long winter layoff. But the weather, which had started cloudy and left us with some amount of hope, had turned from bad to ugly.

"Looks like the beach is out of the question," said Sara's mom. "If you don't mind, Sara, I'm going to use the car to get groceries, since you won't be going."

"Yeah, go ahead," Sara replied, playing with her long, red hair and sulking in her t-shirt, sweatpants and bare feet. Once her mom had left, we were alone in Sara's house.

"Well, do you have something else for us to do?" asked Nikki, the prettier of the two girls. She had straight brown hair that stopped just below her shoulders, and was wearing a pink t-shirt, khaki shorts that cut off halfway down her calves, and white socks. She was apparently going to change before we left for the beach. Nikki got bored easily and already looked ready to bounce off the walls in frustration.

"We could go play in the rain," I suggested jokingly. The only boy in this group (a fact which never upset me), I wore a t-shirt, swimming shorts and my feet were bare, too.

Sara looked around the room hopelessly, pointedly ignoring me. "I didn't have anything planned as a back-up," she said. "We could watch a movie."

Sighing over-dramatically, Nikki said, "I don't feel like a movie."

"Board game?" Sara suggested.

"Nah."

"Bake cookies? Do homework?" Sara asked, receiving negative responses with every suggestion. "Well, do you have ideas?"

Nikki thought a moment. "No. I'm going to go to the bathroom." She left the room. Sara glanced at me.

"Great, Nikki's bored. What are we going to do?"

"Well, there's not much we can do," I said matter-of-factly. "You know how she gets. I wouldn't mind watching a movie."

"Yeah," said Sara, and we didn't speak for a minute. Then, something lit up in her head. "You know, she's being a bit of a pain. Maybe...we could do something..." She grinned. "How about something we've never done before?"

I shrugged, unsure as to why she seemed to excited. "Sure. Like what?"

"Let's tie her up!" Sara said.

Now this was an idea I was unsure of at first. This was not something we'd ever done before, although I can't say it never once crossed my mind. For one, though, I didn't know if Nikki would be okay with it. "Yeah, I guess," I managed to say.

"You know, my older cousin told me once that she used to tie up my younger cousins when they got too annoying. This could work on Nikki, too." We heard the bathroom door upstairs open. "I'll be right back!" Sara said happily.

Sara rushed into the garage. "Where's she going?" Nikki asked me, coming down the stairs.

"Uhh, nowhere," trying to be nonchalant but failing miserably. She looked suspicious.

"She couldn't have gone nowhere," Nikki replied sensably. "She had to go somewhere."

"Ahh, well, she...I don't know," I sputtered.

"Are you okay?" Nikki asked me, perhaps semi-seriously.

The door to the garage opened. "Nikki!" Sara called. "I have a game for us to play!" The words seemed so innocent, but perhaps it was because I knew what her plans were, the way she said them sounded so...insidious. But Nikki obliviously trotted over to where Sara was. I trailed, wanting to witness what transpired.

Nikki arrived in the garage to find Sara holding a coil of rope. "What game involves rope?" Nikki asked, at this point perhaps wondering if Sara and I had had lobotomies while she was in the bathroom.

"The one where one of us gets tied up!" Sara said as seriously as she could.

Nikki was somewhat nonplussed. "Fine. This seems interesting. Which one of us?"

"Well, I was thinking you," Sara said honestly.

"Maybe. But maybe we should have a little contest. I want to tie you up, too, you know." This was news to me. Her ambivalence to this sort of thing was pretty surprising. But then, Nikki did have a strong sense of adventure. She probably thought this would be more fun than anything else we could do. "And what about John?" she asked, pointing at me.

"No," said Sara. "Just me and you. One on one." Sara was obviously betting that she could beat Nikki in a contest as long as I wasn't there to flub things up.

Nikki smiled. "So either way, John wins?"

"Yeah," I said happily. Nikki gave me a small punch in the arm.

"How about this," Sara said. "We'll pick a card from a deck. Lowest card is the victim."

Nikki nodded. "A game of chance? Sounds good." I wondered how much chance was going to be involved, since Sara seemed set on tying Nikki up. Would she go so far as to rig the deck?

They got the deck, now in the family room, and Sara let Nikki shuffle, then shuffled herself. I watched closely for foul play, but didn't catch any. "You pick first," Nikki said. Sara drew a 4 of hearts. "Ooh, not too good. Looks like I'm going to win," Nikki taunted. Of course, the gods are quick to strike down those who deserve it, and in this case, Nikki probably deserved it. Either that, or they thought it would be ironic. She drew a 3 of clubs. "Aw," she said. "Best 2 of 3?"

"No," Sara said gleefully. "I win. Submit to me."

"Geez, okay, Empress," Nikki snarked. She dutifully put her hands behind her back. "Go ahead, do your worst."

Sara cut the ropes into pieces of equal lengths and tied Nikki's wrists snugly behind her back. Then she said, "On your stomach." I found myself wishing I could have been there for that lesson. Sara removed Nikki's socks, which caused Nikki to complain. "It's harder to escape when the rope is on bare skin," Sara explained. Nikki sarcastically called Sara a 'bondage expert'. Now Nikki's feet were tied, and then her wrists and ankles were tied together with a short amount of rope in a fairly loose hogtie.

"This is a little weird," Nikki said, trying to feel out her bonds and finding them very unforgiving, but they weren't too tight. Sara wasn't that much of an expert, so she didn't want to hurt Nikki by tying too tightly. Just tight enough that she couldn't escape. She wiggled her toes, probably because they were one of the few things that she could move without impediment. I couldn't resist, reaching over to tickle the exposed soles of her feet (I think that was more the reason Sara took her socks off...I know some people have never seen tickling but Nikki and Sara both knew I liked to tickle them and we just wouldn't have understood *not* tickling when someone was tied up). She tried to jerk away and let out a loud laugh as I kept at it for a few more seconds. "Don't!" she said once I was finished, still giggling. I obeyed for the time being.

Sara popped in a movie now, and we lifted the bound Nikki onto a sofa, sitting on either side of her as the movie played. It was "Speed", a movie Nikki really hated. "Oh come on," she said, annoyed.

She pouted as we watched the movie, and about ten minutes in I shot a look at Sara, pointing to Nikki's ribs. She nodded understanding, and a couple seconds later we each jabbed a couple fingers into a Nikki's sides. She acted like she'd been electrocuted. "Please," she said. "I'm very ticklish!"

"We know," Sara said mischievously.

For the next ten or so minutes, Sara and I would occasionally reach over a give poor Nikki a little tickle, maybe on her feet, maybe her ribs. Once, Sara turned Nikki over a little so she could tickle Nikki's stomach. It seemed no matter where we struck, it was a torturous experience for Nikki.

After twenty minutes, Sara undid the hogtie. I thought that she would completely untie Nikki, but that was not the case, despite Nikki's pleas (I should point out that she seemed like she was having some fun, and was complaining mostly because that was part of the 'game', if that makes sense. If she had been miserable we would have untied her). Her wrists and ankles were still tied. "What should we do with her now?" Sara asked me.

"I dunno. Tie her to a chair?"

From this, Sara grabbed some more rope and we carried Nikki over to a dining room chair. Nikki's half-hearted protests fell on deaf ears, of course. Sara wrapped rope around Nikki's torso and the chair.

With Nikki now secured to the chair, Sara looked at me and asked, "Hungry?" I was in fact hungry. Nikki looked pained.

"I'm hungry, too!" She said.

"Okay, I'll make you a sandwich," Sara said. "But whether or not you'll be able to eat it..." And then Sara turned and went into the kitchen.

Nikki immediately negotiated for her release with me. "Come on, John, untie me and we'll get her."

I pretended to consider that for a second. "Well, I would, except that she's making me a sandwich and we can always do that later."

She rolled her eyes. "And I thought you were the nice one."

"What's not nice about me?" I asked, feigning innocence. "How about a compliment? You look cute like this," I teased.

"Shut up."

Sara was almost done with the sandwiches, so I figured I should go ahead and untie Nikki. It had been almost 40 minutes, and I thought that was probably enough. I gave one last quick stratch on her soles to get a little more giggle from her, then worked the knots loose. Nikki thanked me for untying her and socked me in the arm for tickling her.

"Oh, you untied her?" Sara said disappointedly when we entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't want to have her watch us eat or anything," I said.

"Such a prince," Nikki said. "But when we're done eating, I'm tying you up, Sara."

Sara looked at me but got no help. "Hey, come on now!"

"I was a good sport," Nikki said. She was right about that. "Now it's your turn."

"Fine," said Sara. "When we finish eating."

John