Scott : 01 - Tortured by my Neighbours (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Scott : 01 - Tortured by my Neighbours (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Scott's stories
01 - Tortured by my Neighbours
Story index at the bottom

By Scott

Monday, May 16th 2005 - 09:39:18 PM

Tortured by my Neighbours

It was Saturday at about 12:00 on a sunny April day. I decided to go and see what my friend John was doing but no one was home. I heard laughter from his backyard and curiously went to investigate. It was his sister Danaka and her friend Rose. They were a year older than me, in grade 7. They saw me at the fence and called me over. I said I was just looking for John, but I went to see what they were up to anyways. They were playing checkers on a blanket on the lawn, and after watching Rose lose I got bored and told them I was gonna go home.

"Wait!" they said. "We're bored too, let's play a game!!! How bout we tie you up and see if you can escape".

"Ummmm", I said unsure, "will you let me go if I can't?"

They said of course and Danaka went off to get some rope. I had never been tied up before but I had seen Danaka and her friends playing games where they would tie each other up and I knew it was a matter of time before they were to ask me if they could. I figured i'd be able to escape though so I was fine with it.

Danaka came back a few minutes later with some supplies. I lay down on my stomach while Rose tied my hands behind my back, crossing my wrists, and Danaka removed my shoes and socks, leaving me barefoot.

"Why'd you take of my shoes and socks?", I asked.

She just said it'd make it harder to escape and not to ask questions so I shrugged it off. Danaka then tied my feet together, also crossing them at the ankles. I already felt helpless and was wondering if I would be able to escape, but they weren't finished. Danaka then tied my knees together and then lifted my feet to my wrists, while Rose connected them with another rope. They told me it was called a hogtie. They stood back and admired their work while I lay there helplessly.

"Alright, we'll give you 10 minutes to escape and if you don't, we get to do whatever we want to you!"

"What?"! I said, "I thought you guys were gonna let me go If I can't escape!"

"Well we changed our minds", they said with a grin. "Back in 10".

I struggled against the ropes binding me, but I was making no progress, they had tied me up pretty good. 10 minutes passed and Danaka and Rose came back to see me still hogtied and helpless.

"Time for some fun", they said.

They untied the rope that was hogtieing me and carried me inside to Danakas room. With some effort they threw me onto the bed, which was actually pretty big (queen size I think). Then they untied my hands and tied them individually to the headboard.

"Come on guys let me go", I said.

"You be quiet", said Danaka.

Next, they untied my feet and pulled them down so I was stretched out, and then tied them individually to the frame on the end, leaving me spread eagled. I couldn't believe how helpless I felt, I was stretched out and could barely move.

"Okay guys you've had your fun, now let me go".

"Had our fun", said Rose, "we're just starting!"

"I'm getting tired of hearing him hey Danaka", said Rose.

"Ya, lets gag him".

"Nooooo please don't!" I said.

Too bad; Danaka got 2 pairs of soccer socks out of her drawers and tied them together, leaving a big not in the middle.

"Open wide", she said.

I didn't open my mouth so Rose tickled my sides, I laughed and Danaka shoved the gag into my mouth, tying it off really tight.

"MMMMMPPPHHH!!" I yelled, finding out the gag was quite effective.

"Awww would ya look at those cute little barefeet of his Danaka", said Rose, "all tied up and helpless, oh he looks so cute!"

"I agree", said Danaka, "we ought to tickle those helpless barefeet".

I started squirming, desperately trying to escape as I knew what was coming. I was very ticklish, but my feet were the most ticklish part of me. They lay down on the bed, there feet at my head and my feet at there mercy. Danaka was on my left and Rose on my right, I was screwed. They both started tickling me at the same time. I went wild. MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!! I thrashed around but I was tied up good and the ropes held. They were both pinning my legs down and tickling my feet. There fingernails going up and down my bare soles. It was torture.

After about 3 minutes of tickling my feet they let me catch my breath. Rose moved up to my sides and tickled me mercilessly, while Danaka began working on my feet again. Finally they stopped and said they were gonna go get something to drink. They came back with some water for me, I was glad. Rose removed my gag while Danaka helped me drink out of the straw. They didn't put the gag back on, which I was happy with.

I had been tied up for about 35 minutes when they decided to let me to. Before they untied me though Danaka tickled my feet once more. I screamed out in laughter and Danaka told me to say uncle.

"Uncle uncle!" I screamed!

She stopped a few seconds later and they untied me.

"That was great fun", said Rose and Danaka, "ya I never knew your feet were so ticklish Scott".

"I know and I didn't want you guys to know either. That was torture. Where'd you guys learn to tie up so good", I said.

"We're cowgirls, what do you expect?"

"Hahaha" I said, although secretly I had enjoyed it a bit. We watched some TV and then I said I was gonna go home. I told them I would get my revenge but they just laughed.

Well, that was my story about the first time Danaka and Rose tortured me. I have lots more to post. Hope you enjoyed it.

Scott

Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Did anymore.get.published? I really.like when the two girls.say

"Awww would ya look at those cute little barefeet of his Danaka", said Rose, "all tied up and helpless, oh he looks so cute!"

"I agree", said Danaka, "we ought to tickle those helpless barefeet".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic