Rusty : 01 - Summer Tan (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rusty : 01 - Summer Tan (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rusty's stories
01 - Summer Tan
Story index at the bottom

By Rusty

Tuesday, May 17th 2005 - 12:26:02 AM

Summer Tan

This was last summer, July or august. It was wicked hot and I rode my bike over to the mill part of town, that's where the good record store I like is.

I was flipping through the CD's, not looking for anything in particular. There was a girl that I know shopping too, she's a real cool girl who's a few years older than me, she plays in some good bands, her name's Gabrielle. I know her because I see her at shows a lot and we have a few mutual acquaintances.

She was wearing real short cutoffs and a shirt with spaghetti straps, she has short, messy blonde hair and the most memorable thing about her is her beautiful, really huge eyes, like anime.

All the record store nerds were crowding her, making fools of themselves trying to kick it, I couldn't watch. They're pathetic but they don't have the self respect to care.

I just kept my nose down and tried not to look at her. I figured she could talk to me if she saw me and if not then I'll see her around.

Eventually though she was standing right next to me but not saying anything so I struck up a conversation. She looked at the records I was buying and we talked about music and stuff. The thing about her is that she's very beautiful and she's in bands but she's not at all a badass; she's actually really shy. So if you're timid around her it'll seem like she's stuck up but if you just go up and talk to her she's really down to earth and easy to talk to.

I told her I was going in her direction so we could walk together. She invited over to her house and said that she had some things she wanted to show me.

I'd been over to her house before but that was for shows. She lived in one of the old mill buildings with the badass punk rockers who were like twenty five. Those kids were unapproachable to me but I've learned that coolness is all about mystique. If you get to know anyone well enough they won't seem cool at all.

We went up to her room, they had a huge place filled with all kinds of junk that had been collected. Their place was like a living work of art. A lot of people lived there. I had never been into one of the bedrooms before, it wasn't big but she had made it really cool, really comfortable. We put on one of my records and she showed me all of her drawings and polaroids that were all over her room. I was pretty jealous. I write a lot and I think I'm pretty good but no one ever wants to read stuff that people write, if they ask they're just being nice. But paintings and that kind of stuff, visual art, that people will look at. I told this to her and she kind of giggled and said "I'd like to read them". I still think she was just being nice.

"Let me show you my other project" she said, "my secret project, okay?"

I was excited about the secret project.

She brought a chair into the room, and said "sit in that chair Rusty" so I did it.

"Do you trust me Rusty?" she asked and I said "I guess I do even though I don't really have much reason to".

"That's good Rusty, I think that we have a good connection and that's why I wanted you for my project". She really did keep using my name like that.

Her room was really hot because they didn't have very good ventilation. There was just a fan in one corner of the room, one of those rotating fans where you just get the occasional breeze but it feels really good when you get it, like a rhythm you get into. I liked that she was wearing shorty short cut offs and a flimsy shirt but thought nothing of inviting a strange boy up to her room to listen to records. I also liked that we were both covered in sweat.

I was sitting in the chair and she brought out a coil of rope.

"Just so you know Rusty, I'm going to tie you up. I'm good at it, you won't be able to get away probably"

"Okay" I said.

"Have you ever been tied up before?"

"Nope. Have you ever tied up someone before?"

"Yes" she said, "a lot. How do you think I got so good at it?"

She told me to cross my wrists behind the chair and she tied them really tight. I was impressed with her knot tying abilities. Then she tied the rope around my ankle and brought the rope round the chair and tied it around my other ankle in a slip knot. When she pulled it tight it brought my ankles back but my feet weren't tied to the chair. I probably could've gotten away because I wasn't tied to the chair directly but then she brought out some rope and wrapped it around my arms and chest, tight enough to slightly restrict my breathing. Now I couldn't get out of the chair.

"Is that comfortable Rusty?" she asked "Do you like that?" and I said it was good.

"Every person has to get tied up differently. It's all about finding how the ropes like to go over the person. It's like sculpture" she explained. "So I collect people to kidnap, like you. You should be honored to be part of such a new art field that I invented."

I had to admit she'd done a pretty good job but I think I could've gotten away if I really needed to. I didn't say that though.

She took a thick white scarf out from a drawer and yanked my head back. "Open up" she commanded and I obeyed. "This is your gag".

She tied stuffed the scarf in my mouth and then pulled it tight behind my head. She tied the scarf tight enough that it hurt the corners of my mouth. It was thick enough that it made it hard to talk but it didn't really stop me from making noise, even she were really kidnapping me she would've been in trouble.

When she was done tying the gag she sat down cross legged on the floor and admired her hand work, watching me with those huge beautiful eye of hers, but instead of innocent she looked kind of predatory. She took great pleasure in watching me struggle experimentally against my bonds. "It looks like I did a pretty good job on you" she giggled, "you're my hostage now, there's no escape".

She had definitely taken on a more assertive tone since taking me captive. She picked up her polaroid camera and snapped some pictures of me.
"This is part of the project, obviously I need to document it somehow. See?" she said pointing to a section of wall near the bed that was covered in polaroids. Those are all my other kidnap victims. If you don't like it too bad, there's nothing you can do about it. Soon you'll be up on the wall right next to them on the wall of fame."

She went around the room snapping polaroids and showing them to me. She obviously took sadistic delight in having me helpless. At one point she knelt down beside me and put her mouth right up next to my ear so that it tickled and she whispered all the tortures she was going to inflict on me, like locking me in the closet for hours (I didn't see a closet).

She set her camera down and undid the ropes that bound me to the chair. Naturally I assumed our little game was over but instead of untying my wrists she looped the rope around my neck like a leash and led me over to lay on her bed. She turned me over on my stomach and bent my legs back so that she could lash my wrists to my ankles and then for good measure tightened the cloth in my mouth.

She squatted down next to me, her folded arms resting on top of her knees, she rocked back and forth on her heals, giggling in delight. I squirmed against my bonds and chewed my gag futily and she loved it. I noticed that she kept running her hands up and down along her folded legs.

She had the pictures of me spread out on the floor and was sorting through them, finding the best ones to hang on the wall. From her bed I had a better view of her gallery of kidnapped victims and she gave me the tour. She pointed out different pictures and told me the story behind each one. She pointed out a girl who had a tennis ball stuffed and tapped in her mouth. "She wanted me to gag her that way so she really wouldn't be able to scream." She said and she threatened to do the same to me if I didn't behave.

A lot of them were people I knew and I realized that probably people I know would one day see me on that wall. Oh well, too late to do anything now.

She pointed out that some of her victims didn't have cloths tied in their mouths and she said that those were her earliest experiments. "I'll have to call them back and kidnap them proper. It's just not the same if the hostage isn't gagged. It cuts you down to size."

"Too many of my hostages are girls" she said. "I like tying up boys best, that's why I chose you to kidnap Rusty. All of my victims are hand chosen it's a great honor".

That was around the time she untied me, I was probably tied up for an hour and I hung out for a while afterwards. Before I left I said something about tying her up sometime and her face turned bright red and she smiled girlishly. Cute as the dickens that girl.

Rusty