Eric : 01 - The Bet (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Eric : 01 - The Bet (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Eric's stories
01 - The Bet
Story index at the bottom

By Eric

Friday, May 27th 2005 - 01:40:23 PM

THE BET!

Well there was this one-day when I was at my friend's house. We are going to call her Hannah < mind u that is not her real name >. When I arrived over to her house we sat around for a little while then we decided to go play some ping-pong. We usually have some good bets that we make on ping-pong but this one takes the cake I must say. We decided that if she won I would do what ever she wanted me to do for her within reason, but if I won she would have to wear the hot pink and white scarf while I was over there that night. That was by far one of my biggest turn ons. But I decided to make the stakes a little bit higher. I added that if either one of us gets swept that they would let the winner tie up the looser. And knowing that she wouldn't get swept she agreed very quickly. So when we played the first game I started off really slow and then came back and won. It was all history from there. 4-0 I SWEPT HER. She was in shock for about the first five minutes lemme tell u. She never thought it could be done but I new it all along. So very reluctantly she agreed because she would never go back on a bet.

She ran upstairs and grabbed a few scarves out of the closet and that was really easy because her parents weren't home. She told me that I couldn't be too harsh on her because this was her first time even though I new that I agreed. I started her off by blindfolding her and laying her on her bed that she has in her basement. I next then tied her arms and her legs to the four bedposts. She really didn't enjoy that much because I made her stretch a lot so she could barely move. I could hear her whining a little bit because I could tell it was uncomfortable but hey I won the bet so it was ok. I left for a few seconds just to keep her wondering because with the blindfold on she was a little disoriented. Once I "returned" I asked her how she was doing and she told me it was ok, so I asked her if she wanted to play a game. She said sure and I said ok "here is the game, I am going to ask u 5 questions about our favorite team the DETROIT PISTONS, if u get 3 of 5 right ill let you go if u get 4 or 5 right i'll let u tie me up, but if u get 3 or more wrong I get to tickle u till I want to let u go". Thinking that she knew a lot about the pistons she agreed.

Too make a long story short she got 2 of the first 4 right leaving it down to the final question. I asked her a question about my favorite player TAYSHAUN PRINCE. What year was he drafted and where from. Well lets just say she don't know as much about it as she thinks she does. MUAHAHA "I win and I get to tickle u as much as I want" I said. I started to begin to see her squirm a little bit and I let out an evil laugh. I told her I would be right back and that I had to go get something which really was a lie I just wanted to see if she would try to break out of the tie while I was gone, which she did but it was unsuccessful. When I had returned to the bed I had told her I was going to start and if she had any last words for me and she said, "as long as u don't tickle my stomach it will be fine". I said "ok I wouldn't" < haha yea right >. But I didn't let her know that so I moved down to her feet and very gently....

.... I touched the bottom of her left foot. She about jumped a mile of the bed and I think she would have if she wouldn't have been tied down. I said to myself hmm this should be interesting. So I very slowly tickled her foot as she was crying out with laughter and began to tickle more and more. When I could see that she was exhausted from laughter I began to think how bad it would be if I tickled her stomach. Well I found out very quickly. She is by far one of the most sensitive to the touch people I have ever met. Before I even laid one finger on I her she began to twitch and try to get out of the way. I new this was going to be good so I madly began tickling her on her soft stomach and I could see her almost crying from laughter. I was very happy.

Once I thought that she had had enough I decided to let her go. She told me that she wanted to give me my birthday present and that I would be really surprised but I would have to wait till Saturday. SHE ALSO ADDED THAT SHE WOULD GET ME BACK NO MATTER WHAT. But it still was fun nonetheless and we would have to do it again sometime.

Eric
Eric_Arnett@msn.com