Shortie : 07 - Birthday Surprise (m+f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shortie : 07 - Birthday Surprise (m+f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shortie's stories
07 - Birthday Surprise
Story index at the bottom

By Shortie

Tuesday, May 31st 2005 - 11:34:58 AM

Birthday Surprise

Been a while since my last story but here we go with my latest one...

It was a friday morning, and i was happy with the fact that i had the day off college and was treating my self to a lie in, i had no intentions of getting out of bed in the AM but just as i was gonna roll over to enjoy a little nap, my phone went off, with that annoying Nokia tone (well it wasn't really my phone, i dropped mine a week ago whist drunk and it was being sent off for repairs, this was my dads old phone).

The screen flashed with the name 'Rick' (a mate from college, pretty much one of the funniest guys you'll ever meet).

"Hello" i said grogily

"Alright mate, listen, we're in trouble, i mean our class, we're all gonna be in trouble."

"Wh..what, what we done to get in trouble?"

"It aint about what we've done, its what we aint done or basicaly what we forgot!"

"And that would be?"

"Jane's birthday you plank"

My eyes widdened at the thought of that we could forget her birthday like that.

"Nah, its next week init?"

"That's what i thought but apparently not, we've just been pasted her house and there's a massive banner saying "Happy 18th Jane" hung out the front window."

"Oh sh*t, well what the hell are we gonna do?"

"Get down to my place ASAP right now"

"Alright, ill be there in 20"

"Good... oh, i didn't wake you did i?"

"Shut it you muppet"

With that i threw the phone down, jumped out of bed and made a run for the shower, catching my toe on my mum's crosstrainer in the progress, falling face first into the carpet!!!

After a quick shower, i threw on some jeans and a T-shirt whilst attempting to clean my teeth before slapping on some hair gel trying to even attempt to get my hair stylish. After that i grabbed my wallet and some extra cash and jumped in my car. When i arrived at Rick's place i recognized a lot of the cars from college and made my way round the back and let myself in.

Everyone was in the living room there was myself, Rick, Mark, James, Kev, Lisa, Kelly, Sam And Paul.

"Right well, we can't just not do anything for her birthday, i mean c'mon its her 18th, we gotta do somthing special, somthing she won't forget, any ideas?" Rick said taking charge.

One thing you should know about Jane was she hadnt had the easiest past few years, her father died about 6 years ago and her mothers last boyfriend was an alchaholic who beat her up before stealing her money before leaving.

"Well, we could throw a surprise party for her tonight" Sam suggested

"Not nearly enough time for it to be good." Rick dismissed.

"Well i got an idea, its kinda crazy, but i saw this movie the other week, i think this would be the best idea." Kelly said speaking up.

"Oh do share" Mark replied.

"Well, its called Jawbreaker, and this group of girls kidnapped their best friend on the day of her birthday, i think it would be pretty funny."

"Yeah, i'v seen that, but the thing is in that film, the girl did die." I said laughing.

"Well we won't stuff a jaw breaker in her mouth and we wont stick her in the car boot"

"interesting, interesting, we could try it, what time does she finish work?" Rick said

"About 5:30" Sam replied

"Well ok, i say we get her when she comes out of work, we wait for her to walk to her car, where we ponce, blindfold her and erm, erm..." Rick said trying to put his plan together.

"I got it, i could knick my dad's van, my parents are on holiday, stick her in the back of that." James said

"Ok, then we tie her up and gag her and take her back to your place james, which i assume will be empty? (James Nodded) erm, we leave her there for a while and then we take off her blind fold and gag and stuff her face with birthday cake and show her all the presents we got her, then we take her out clubbing and get her drunk out of her head." Kelly said butting in.

"Ok, a few problems, what about her car?" Rick pointed out.

"I'll take that, i'll follow you in the van" Kev volunteered.

"Ok then, what about clubbing, what can she wear?"

"Well we could buy her that little black dress shes been wanting for ages" Lisa suggested

"Yeah and we can all buy her new make up and jewlery, c'mon it is her 18th" Sam added.

"Yeah and of course the drinks will be on us, but another thing, hasnt she got plans with her parents?" Rick pointed out.

"Nah, they're going out for a family meal on sunday, i think" Kelly replied.

"We'll i think we've got it then, right, now Chris, you take the girls (Lisa, Kelly, Sam) into town to buy all the presents and stuff, make sure, you get somthing from everyone, oh and cards from everyone as well, that reminds me, Everone, but "20 on the table, c'mon people, its for a good cause" rick said playing the leader.

"Alright, what are you gonna do in the mean time?" I asked picking up the money from the table.

"Well we're gonna get ready for this evening, now go".

With that, took the girls out to my car and we went down town top buy all the presents, i didnt enjoy this, being the only male while 3 girls go wild with a pile of cash, i was going crazy when all of a sudden i got a text. It was from Rick.

"Oh yea, i 4got, we need sum masks as well, make sure u hav masks"

I ran off to look for a shop that would be selling masks, checking the usual places, but unfortunately it was no where near halloween, so none of the shops would have them, i did however find a weird little joke shop, well i say joke shop i didnt really know what it was, they had all kinds off things, but i found these weird little plastic masks, they were nothing special, just white plastic masks with holes for the eyes, noes and mouth and at 30p each, it was a bargin, picking up a few and made a quick purchase before running to the card shop, quickly trying to find a card for everyone, once i got the cards, i phoned the girls and asked them if they had finished, they informed me they we're just paying for the little black dress, and they'd meet me at my car.

We had all the stuff, i looked at the clock in my car, it was 5:03, we had to meet up with everyone, we got to Rick's house again and i could see the big white transit van, sitting on the drive, we were ready.

We got inside and dumped the presents, i handed out the masks and i was handed an old pare of black trousers and a black hoodie and was told to put it on.

Ok, i'll give you a quick recap of the plan:

We were to wait for Jane to come out of work at around 5:30 where we would ambush her, putting her in the back of Jame's dad's Van, where we would tie, gag and blindfold her, taking her back to james's place and leave her for a while taking a few snapshots etc.

While this was happening, Lisa and Sam would have already gone to James's house to set it up, putting up banners and wrapping the presents and getting the back ready.

Kev was to follow us in Jane's car, so as not to leave it at her work's car park.

We would remove her blind fold and gag where we would surprise her with birthday cake and then open her presents for her. We would then remove her restraints and then go out for a night on the town, getting completely drunk and crashing back at james's place.

We made out way to her work at about 5:25 and parked the Van at a diaganol to her car, with the back doors facing where she would stand to open the drivers door (luckily the space behind us was empty). After about 10 minuets we saw her making her way towards her car, she was wearing her work uniform, Black tights, black skirt, black short sleeved shirt. She had her hair tied up at the back and wasnt paying much attention, sending someone a text on her phone.

She got about 3 foot to her car and at this moment we flung the doors open and Myself, Rick, Kev, Mark, Kelly and paul ran out and grabbed her, picked her up and flung her in the back of the van (we had laid a mat down in the back), i grabbed her purse and found the car keys, throwing them to kev as he jumped in her car, the rest of us bundled into the back of the van and started to drive off.

Jane began to scream, and we sort of gave the game away, but we didnt want to give the girl a heart attack or seriously freak her out.

"Ah shut it birthday gal" we all said.

"What are doing?" She asked.

Kelly shoved a cloth in her mouth and rick pulled out a roll of silver duct tape throwing it to Mark, who pulled her wrists behind her back and began taping them together.

Kelly had another roll of tape as she slapped a few strips over her mouth to stop her from spitting the cloth out, she began to MPPPHHHH into her gag and at this moment, kelly took out a purple sleeping mask and put it over her eyes. Myself and mark were busy taping up her legs, he taped her thighs and upper legs together and i was working on the ankles.

After we had her completely taped up, we sat her up and Kelly pulled out a big black marker and wrote on the tape over her mouth "Birthday Gal". After this we all removed out masks and put the hoods down, since there was no need to hide our faces now. Paul had gone up to the front seat and was sitting next to James, i removed the bits of black paper they used to black out the back window of the van to see kev following in Jane's car.

I looked at jane and i must say she did look cute all tied up and helpless, of course i'm still nursing a broken heart after a recent break up. But the way she was thrashing about trying to get free, Mphhhing and she was starting to breth heavily through her nose, she just looked so cute.

We got to James's house and he backed the van up onto the drive, we opened the rear doors of the van and opened, his back gate, Myself, Rick, Paul and James carried jane through his back garden and in through the back door, we sat Jane Down in the lving room on the sofa where all the banners and presents we're, we then went upstairs to get ready, throwing off, out black trousers and hoodies and getting all dressed up. We headed back downstairs after about 20 minuets, Jane hadnt gone anywhere, still sat on the sofa, trying to get free.

We took a few pictures and then set a timer on the camera and all gathered around her on the sofa, removing the blindfold, just as the camera went off shouting "SURPRISE!!!" the expression on her face was priceless, she was so shocked, but so happy at the same time, we could tell she was smiling even under her gag. We all then posed for pics with the birthday girl and then came the time to remove her gag, we ripped it off quickly as she spat out the cloth.

"Ohhhhhh you guys, you scared the crap out of me!!!" She shouted.

"Then it worked" Rick replied.

"And there was me thinking you'd all forgotten"

It went quiet for a while...

"Us, forget, never happen" Rick broke the silence.

Everyone started laughing.

We then went through to open all her presents and cards for her and she was so happy to see the little black dress and then we brought out the birthday cake, letting her blow out the candles. It was starting to get a bit late so, we had to untie her, so she could get ready for tonight.

We cut her lose and pealed off the tape.

"owww, next time you kidnap me, could you at least tie me up with something that doesn't hurt so much when you take it off?" She said rubbing her wrists with a smile.

With that she went upstairs to get ready and i have to say when she was ready she looked amazing in the little black dress, i mean she was always cute, but she really did look amazing.

I won't bore you with the details of our night out, they don't really mix in with the subject of this site, but i will say, i woke up the next morning with a massive hang over and... next to jane ;).

**THE END**

Good to be back...

Shortie
UK (init)