Shortie : 08 - Study Room Fun (m/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shortie : 08 - Study Room Fun (m/ffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shortie's stories
08 - Study Room Fun
Story index at the bottom

By Shortie

Tuesday, June 14th 2005 - 02:03:29 PM

Study Room Fun

This story takes place a few years ago when i was 16 in my final year of school (year 11), around the Christmas period year 11s take part in mock exams, these are just like practise exams before our GCSEs, at my school we were put on study leave for our mocks. When not in an exam during school hours we we're either in a study room or off site. Usually i'd be at home at this point "studying" but on this day i had 2 exams, 1 in the morning and the other in the afternoon, after the morning exam i walked into town with a group of friends where we brought a McDonald's for lunch, however i spent all my bus fare on this and now had to think of another way to get home.

We made our way back to school and went to our afternoon exam, it was English, pretty easy just had to comment on a few poems and a book, pretty much a no brainer. Anyway after the exam it was around 2:15, normal school time didn't finish until around 3:30ish, so i had to wait another hour and 15 minutes until i could catch the regular school bus since i had no money for public transportation and i couldn't get a ride home with anyone local, but i was in luck since 3 of my friends we're pretty much in the same boat as me. There was Dan (15), Josie (15) and Dani (16), since we all would normally catch the school bus home we thought we'd all find a study room together and just wait for school to end, we went to find our head of year to find a free room, we were given a choice of either the library or room 58, we weren't completely sure where room 58 was so we headed towards the library. A quick look inside the library told us we did not want to stay there. A group of year 8s we're being tutored there, this was basically the mouthy, annoying, trouble making kids that the teachers didn't want in lessons, i wasn't about to put up for that for over an hour.

"Ok so we're not going in there, where the hell is room 58?" I asked.

"I have no idea, i'v never had one lesson there." Dan replied

"Erm, i dunno, i think its upstairs in the tower block, by where that fire was in year 8 (when we were in year 8 some year 11s started a fire in one of the class rooms accidently during one lunch time whilst mucking about with lighters) i don't think its been used since, hang on i think i'v got a map in my locker i'll check" Josie replied.

We took a moment to laugh at the fact she still had the school map she was issued with in year 7 as we walked to her locker. She opened it and began digging around at the bottom of it for a while.

"AH HA, found it!" she shouted.

"Alright shut up, lessons are still going on, you want us to get bollocked by the head?" Dani snapped.

After checking the map we saw she was correct it was up in the tower block, it was an old french room on the top floor, or should i say just above it. We made our way to the top of the tower block to the top floor, usually at this point we'd stop here but for the first time we kept going, we turned the corner and there was a small wooden staircase which lead to an old wooden red door, the paint had started to peal years ago, we could tell it was old since the school was redecorated a few years ago and all the doors were painted blue and the fact that this was still red. I opened the door to find a small dimly lit room, with a few small dusty windows, no wonder it haddent been used since the fire, it was so small it couldn't hold a class of too many people, it was probably used for the slower smaller classes. However now they were all moved to the special needs department.

The room was quite dusty with a few old wooden tables and an old black board with a few pieces of chalk left in a dish on the teacher's desk.

"It'll do" i turned round and said to the 3 following me.

"Cool, i never knew about this class room" Dani said.

We sat down and threw our bags down in a corner of the room, shutting the door behind us. It was quite stuffy since we couldn't get the windows open so we took our blazers off. We were there for about 5 mins before Josie spoke up.

"Oh bugger, crap" she exclaimed

"What is it?" I asked

"I forgot, i need to speak to Miss Marsh (drama teacher), i need to ask her about the coursework and i need to get a few props off her, wait here, i'l be back in sec." she said running out.

"That reminds me, i need to see Mr Nevers (tech teacher) about my project, ill be right back." He said walking out.

I turned to Dani

"You aint gotta go anywhere have you?" I asked

She smiled and shock her head. She was quite cute, she had a nice smile. Both her and Josie were quite short, but jose was more chunky where as Dani had quite a slim figure. She had brown hair and matching brown eyes, she was like the quite one of the group. We sat chatting for a while (well some would consider it flirting) before dan came back.

"All sorted?" I asked

"Yep" he said putting something in his bag.

"What you got there?" Dani asked.

He turned round holding a pack of those small plastic binding things (i don't know what they're called, but they're small made of plastic, where you feed one end through and it binds in place, they're kind of like hand cuffs, in fact some parts of the army do use them as handcuffs).

"Oh those, aint they pretty flimsy, i swear they break easily" I said

"Wanna bet?" Dan replied

"Yeah, go on then how much?"

"Fiver?"

"Go on then" He said throwing me one.

I threaded it through and turned round facing the black board, dan walked round in front of us watching. I tried pulling it apart fr a while but it didn't work.

"Here i'll show you" Dan said walking over to his bag.

I took no notice of this.

"I tell you what, ill give you a tenner if you can do it hands behind your back" he said again.

"Alright, its your money" i said in a smug voice

I shrugged and put my hand behind my back and attempted to pull again when dan ran up behind me and locked my hands in one behind my back and pulled tightly pulling my wrists tight together.

"OI, WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN?" I shouted in shock.

"Getting my moneys worth, go on break it" He said with a smile.

Dani started laughing as well.

"I tell you what, i'll go double or nothing" he said walking behind Dani before grabbing her wrists and locking them behind her.

"Hey stop it" She exclaimed

At this moment Josie walked in holding a large red box, she put it down on the table and looked over at us and at our wrists bound behind our backs.

"Oh wow whats going on here?" she asked

"Here i'll show ya" Dan said grabbing her and turning her around bending her over the desk, pulling one had behind her back, before reaching for the other.

"Hey, get off" she said as he locked her wrists behind her back.

Dan stood back and looked at the 3 of us standing there with our hands bound behind our backs.

"Wait, i'm not finished". He said turning to his bag pulling out 3 more binders, he walked over to Dani.

"Get away from me ya loser" she said kicking at him.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her ankles together before binding them in place. She was wearing trousers since it was winter.

He turned to me next, i knew there was no way out of it, i couldn't break the binder, so i just put my ankles together and raised my legs as he binded them together.

Next he turned to Joise.

"No, no, no, get away" She shouted leaning back knocking the box of the desk sending the stuff inside scattered across the floor.

He grabbed her chubby legs and binded her ankles together.

"What a mess, i better clean up" he said laughing.

He began picking up the items that had fallen out of the box and placed them back inside when all of sudden he paused and turned around holding a large black roll of gaffa tape. It was quite wide, one strip would have gone from just below my nose to just above my chin.

"Oi, no, put that down now" Josie started yelling.

Dan turned to her and stretched out a bit of tape.

"NO, HELP, HELPPPPPPP" she started shouting before being silenced.

Dan placed a strip of tape reaching from ear to ear over her mouth before smoothing it down, he took another piece and placed it so it wen below her chin, half covering the one already on her mouth and then another one reaching the top of her nose, before plastering one more in the original place, the bottom of her face was completely covered in black tape. All that could be heard from her was a muffled yell that's just came out as MPHHHHHHHHHHHHH. She was MPHHHHing with angry eyes thrashing about shaking her head furiously.

"Dan sort her out, she's gonna annoy me" I said looking at Josie.

Dan stood her up and looked around the room, he began pushing her, forcing her to hop, since her ankles were bound so tight together she made 2 hops before falling forward twisting in the fall landing on her side with a loud grump behind her gagged mouth. Dan rolled her over towards the back off the room, where he open a small cubard on the floor, it was empty inside and dan shoved her inside, he slammed the door shut and locked it with the small lock on the door. We could sit hear her even more muffled screams and her kicking the inside of the cuboard.

"I take it we're next?" I asked.

"Yep, then i'm going to the library, Rich is down there i think."

"You're coming back right?" Dani asked

"Oh i might pop in before the end of school" he said with a smile.

"But you better i'm not gonna miss that bu..MPHHH" she said as he pressed the tape over her lips.

She looked at him and started giving him the biggest evil. He plastered more tape over her mouth. Before he left he gagged me the same way as the other 2.

"Don't go anywhere!!!" he said closing the door.

Dani MPHHHed loudly at him as he did.

It was now 2:40 we had 50 mins to wait untill the end of school, thats if dan came back, i was thinking.

"I looked over at Dani, she was struggling and thrashing about trying to get free MPPHHHHing and grunting in the progrecces. Her nostrils started flaring as she was trying to get free, i had to admit i was completely turned on at this point watching her struggling, she looked so hot sitting there hand and feet bound tape gagged, struggling to get free.

20 minutes had passed of me just watching Dani trying to get free, she was beginning to get frustrated with the situation. Constantly thrashing about breathing heavily through her nose, only pausing every once in a while when she thought someone was coming, she got so frustrated with what was happening she kicked a chair with her bound feet, knocking the box over again sending its content once again scattered over the floor. By this time my wrists were starting to hurt as i tried to rub them with my bound hands.

Whilst doing this i looked down at the floor i saw a pair of scissors lying on the ground, i leaned forward into a standing position, took one hop, lost my balance spun round and fell black landing on my arse. I felt around for the scissors and tried getting them into a position so i could cut the binders, Dani was watching me the whole time, she leaned forward falling to the floor with a loud grunt trying to help me, but by this time, i had weakened them enough before they snapped off and my hands were free. I rubbed my wrists since they were so sore, before ripping off the tape, the worst part, it hurt so much, i then freed my legs. Dani was looking at me with wide eyes and MPHHHing at me to free her, i teased her a for a while putting on my blazer and grabbing my bag. She kept MMPPPHHHHHing and rolling around on the floor presenting her hands to me. I walked over to her and freed her arms and legs and she ripped off the tape.

"What about her?" She said pointing to the cuboard.

"We'll let Dan deal with her, shes gonna blow when she gets lose!!!" i replied

"Yeah good idea" She said laughing.

We got our stuff ready and walked down to the library, we couldn't see Dan, but i could see his bag, we wrote him a note and left it in his open bag saying "You'd Better Free The Beast, Lots of Love Chris & Dani". We then left and walked down to the bus stop and waited for the buses to arrive.

We didn't see them until the end of school, Josie looked pissed off and had red marks where the tape was, dan had a red slap mark across his face, we couldn't help but laugh.

**THE END**

Shortie
UK