Ann : 01 - Armbinder Shopping in the US (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ann : 01 - Armbinder Shopping in the US (F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ann's stories
01 - Armbinder Shopping in the US
Story index at the bottom

By Ann

Thursday, June 9th 2005 - 03:21:17 PM

Shopping in the U.S.

Hello all,

I had to go to the U.S. recently for work, and I took advantage of the opportunity of being there to do a little shopping. I had seen quite a while ago in a Madona video, some kind of a holster for the arms. You know, that kind of leather arm binder where you have your arms all pinned behind your back, totally covered with this leather thing, and it stays in place with straps around the shoulders and all. I play bondage games every once in a while, and when I saw this sort of arm binder I found it very intriguing. To me it seemed like the arms must be very strongly held in place by this thing, and I was looking for an opportunity to try it on.

I live in France, and I had been looking for that equipment here and there, but I hadn't found any so far. Maybe I hadn't been looking very hard, in part because I didn't want to be caught in that kind of a store by an acquaintance. Also my job is with the public and I have to be careful with my image. Anyway, long story short, maybe I was too shy to go to these s-m stores here in France.

But being in the U.S. changed my perspective. There was very little, close to none, chance that I could be caught in a sex shop by an acquaintance in the U.S.. Also my assignment was in Washington and New-York, two cities where I might find good stores. So I stayed over the weekend and went on shopping.

Right at the beginning, I found one. It was in some kind of reddish leather-like stuff, but it seemed like it was not very big. In fact, I was under the impression that the holster was not covering much of the arms, maybe not much more than just above the elbows. Also the material was not real leather and it looked like it could be thorn. The straps around the shoulders were kind of weak and the smaller straps all along the arms were closing with Velcro. It may be faster to use, but I was not sure about the reliability. So I went on and kept looking.

I went to quite a few stores and didn't find any more of these "big gloves", as I call them. I was almost ready to give up and maybe go back and buy the one I'd first seen when I finally came into a store where they were actually manufacturing these thing. The floor level of the store was filled with books, lingerie and some normal sex shop gadgets, but there were a sing inviting people to the basement to see the "leather attires".

Much to my surprise, there were a whole bunch of these arm binders, and they looked evidently of very good quality. Some were still in leather-like stuff, and they were less expensive. But they were well made and looked a lot more solid than the one I have seen already. And the ones in real leather were awesome. Some were made with very strong and thick leather, some were doubled with some fabric on the inside, to make them "more comfortable" as they say, and some seemed like being made with softer and finer leather. But they all seemed like very strong and very solid.

There was a woman behind the counter and seeing I was looking at the stuff offered her help, if I had any question. The first question she asked me was if I knew what it was for. I didn't answer, and I guess the girl realised, seeing me going through her stuff, that I knew what I was looking for. So then, she went around the corner and came to see me. She went on explaining all the good qualities of the different arm binders, and showed me that the key element in choosing one was the length of the arms. She took one and placed in along my arm and showed me at what height the main leather piece should go on the arm. Obviously, men in general have longer arms but are much less flexible than women. So, for that matter, they manufacture binders specially made for men and some for women. That, I didn't know. Anyway, she went on explaining also the doubling with special fabric. It is normally made of synthetic, yet soft fabric, and she said it is more comfortable than just leather "if you get to wear it a long time, or if you struggle a lot". It seems that girl knew her stuff well.

I kept on looking and we found one that was the right length for me, a very nice one with the doubling inside. And then, with sort of a little grin on her face she asked: "Would you like to try it on?"

I was stunned that she would actually ask me that, but in a way she was not out of line. As I was hesitating, she added: "Beside, it is a bit slow today, and there is nobody here but us". And this other guy who was behind another counter, on the very back of the store, and who was actually making all kind of leather stuff. So I thought that it might just be the perfect opportunity to try it, and I was very interested in knowing the feeling of this binder on me. Finally, to convince me, she said that there was a small room on the back that we can use, if ever we were disturbed. So I handed her my hand bag and asked her to put it behind her counter for the time we tried the binder. I didn't want to worry about it, with all my money and my passport in it.

And we went on with it. I slid my arms in the binder and she started to tighten the straps. She adjusted the ones on the shoulder first, then the one at the elbows, then the one, a very big one at the wrists. There were also smaller straps along the piece, one in between the wrists and the elbows, and two above the elbows. As she was tightening the straps, I felt like the horse my grandfather used to harness when I was little. At every yank from the girl, I felt my body more and more imprisoned in that thing. I started to really feel what it was like to be in that arm binder.

As we were progressing, a young couple came in. I felt a bit out of place but didn't say anything. As I said, nobody knew me in this town, so I didn't really care if people would see me like that. But it was hot that day and I was wearing just very light clothes, like a tank top and a short cotton skirt. I was standing in front of the mirror while the attendant was working on all the straps, and as the couple was looking at he stuff here an there, I noticed that the guy was staring at me. I kind of expected it and out of the blue I started to feel a little bit uncomfortable. Also with my light clothes, I couldn't hide my nipples who were suddenly hardening. You know, these things happen when you don't necessarily expect them. So I whispered to the girl:

- Maybe we can go in that room now.
- By all mean! she replied.

And she guided me to a small room in the back, hidden from everyone else. So there we could resume our fitting. She had tightened all the straps, and then retightened them all one by one. She said that it was the right way of using this binder for better results. You have to go progressively, and indeed the result was stunning. My arms were pushed on my back a little bit more at every step and they ended up at a position that was quite restraining.

Along with all the straps holding the arms, there is a lace-up system that goes all the way from the wrists to the top of the binder. The woman explained that the straps were doing most of the holding, and the lace-up was more to give a better "finish" look. So again she would yank on the lace for every eyelet and close definitely the binder behind me. I could appreciate how strong this lace was as she was pulling quite hard on it. So the whole thing was impressive. I could feel already how solid it was, and my arms were definitely held very tightly in place.

As she was making the final knots, she told me that this thing was totally inescapable.

- You would never get out of this alone, I can guaranty it, she said.
- I think I believe you.
- Ok, I'll tell you what: if you ever get out of this, I'll give it to you.
- No seriously?
- Sure! Try it on! Give it your best shot.
- I believe you, I assured her.
- Alright, do you mind if I have a look on those clients for a minute?
- No, sure! Go ahead. I want to wear this a little anyway.
- Ok, I'll be back in a minute.

So she went on at the front desk to take care of those clients. There was a mirror in that room and I looked at the binder in the mirror. I liked it a lot. And it felt just right. It was tight, extremely solid and perfectly gauged for my stature. My arms were completely held in place and there was nothing I could find that was not well done. At the tip of my arms, all around my hands was some sort of a sack that covered my hands entirely. So that way it was impossible to use my hands, either to try to untie someone else, or to grab a knife, or anything like it. It was very well thought.

So I remembered the challenge she proposed, as if I was able to get out of it that she would give it to me. I knew I couldn't, but I was ready to try. Also I sort of wanted to know how solid this thing can be. There was a small bench close to the wall where I sat. And then I did a little concentration, putting my mind on what was at stake. I was to try to get off that thing and I wanted to give it a real try. If anything would break, well I wouldn't buy it. So I concentrated for a few seconds, and then I gave it a shot.

I really tried hard, the hardest I could without dislocating a shoulder or tearing a muscle. And the binder held perfectly. I really tried to break the thing, in all ways I could find, but my arms stayed in place, perfectly held. As I was catching my breath after a good effort, the clerk came back, and when she saw I was like out of breath, she had a smile on her face.

- So? she asked,
- It's perfect.
- I told you so. We make them ourselves you know, so we have a reputation to maintain.
- I bet you do!
- Would you like to see some more items?

And she sort of leaded the way to the store, not even asking me if I wanted to get out of the binder. I assumed the other client had left, so I followed her to the store. She then showed me some more leather gadgets, like some kind of harness that was meant to be used with a binder like the one I had. It is an ensemble of straps held together by metal rings, and it is meant to pin the arms against the body. She put it on me just to show me where the straps would end up, without tightening any of them though. And then she showed me like gags, whips, crops, masks, underwear, skirts, caps, hoods, you name it. We spent quite a bit of time looking at the stuff, with me wearing this binder at all time. Obviously there was nobody in sight, that's why I didn't say anything. But also I kind of wanted to wear it long enough so I could feel what it's like to have this thing on for long periods of time. After a while I was not embarrassed any more to go around the store like that, and beside, the girl must have seen worse in her life. But anyway, after showing me plenty of things she offered to remove the binder, and so she did.

I have to say that I felt quite comfortable wearing it, even after several minutes and having struggle quite a bit. So I was satisfied with my experience, and I finally bought the thing. It was quite expensive, but I am glad I spent the money. I knew I had a lot of chances not to find a better equipment in several miles around, and my time in the U.S. was running out.

It was expensive, and yet I spent even more, buying a gag and a hood. The gag is a leather like mask that holds in place with several straps. But what caught my attention was the mask itself. It is not made of real leather, but instead they used some kind of material that looks exactly like it, and the interesting thing about it is that it stretches a bit. So even if you have a big stuffing in your mouth it will take exactly the shape of the mouth. I tried to tear it off, with all my guts, but it was perfectly fine after. I was impressed.

So that was my shopping experience in the U.S.. I still had to go through the customs with all my stuff, and all the way back I imagined the guy at the desk asking me to open my luggage. I imagined his face when he would see that. But everything went well, they didn't even ask me to open it.

Now I go on with my work every day, I go from place to place, seeing clients, doing my thing, which is not at all related to bondage. But in the trunk of my car I have all my stuff, ready to be used. I have contact in the bondage world and sometimes I get to meet people I know. But other than that I am just a normal girl who's doing her job. Sometimes I go to cafés and restaurants, I meet with other very normal people. Sometimes I laugh alone thinking that all these people are seeing me as a very ordinary girl, but if they only knew!

Ann
ann_marcon@hotmail.com
France