T&R : 03 - Bound Twins (F/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

T&R : 03 - Bound Twins (F/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

T&R's stories
03 - Bound Twins
Story index at the bottom

By T&R

Friday, June 10th 2005 - 01:41:37 PM

Bound Twins

After Sarah had kept me prisoner for the weekend I planned my revenge. This would be difficult because of one thing. She lives in an old style Florida house. This type of house is built on pillars in case of high water, so the only way in or out is up the steps in the front and back. This would make an ambush difficult.

I just climbed the steps to the front of the house quickly and quietly. I let my self in through the door as silently as I could. As far as I could tell, I made it in without her noticing, because I did not hear anything at first.

Then I heard a soft, indiscernible sound coming from the back of the house. I followed the sound until I reached Sarah's room, where I saw something that shocked me.

Sarah was dressed in nothing but her underwear, hogtied with miles of rope, and gagged with tape, on the floor in the middle of her room.

She was frantically Mmpphhing to me when someone grabbed my arms and tried to wrestle me to the floor.

I fought for a while, until something cold and metal was pressed against the back of my head.

Then the person handed me a strip of tape and said,"Blindfold yourself, and put on the clothes I give you or else."

I put on the tape blindfold and the clothes that were handed to me.

Tape was then wrapped around my wrists and ankles and I was forced to the floor. My elbows and shoulders were taped next, after that, tape was wound around my thighs, above and below my knees, and my shins. Then my wrists and ankles were taped together to form a hogtie.

When my blindfold was removed Sarah was giving me a look that seemed to say, "What are you, stupid?"

Then our mysterious captor, clad in an all black outfit and a ski mask laughed and said, "That was way too easy!"

Then the person removed her mask.

She looked like she was in her early twenties with brown hair reaching her mid back. She was also giving me an odd feeling of deja'vu.

She came over and removed Sarah's gag, said,"I'll let her bring you up to speed." and left.

I looked over at her and asked,"Who was that burglar?"

"That wasn't a burglar, you idiot!" she replied

"That was my sister, Amy!"

"Your sister?!"

"Yes, stupid!"

"That explains why I thought I saw her before. Why did she tie us up?"

"Amy was going to spend the summer with us. She and I thought it would be fun to make you our prisoner again. So we both decided to carry out the plan. But Amy made one change."

"Let me guess she decided-"

"to make me a captive too. Correct! Now while we are still ungagged we need to make an escape plan."

"Yeah, especially if she just waves a gun around like it's a toy."

"How dumb are you? That wasn't a gun it was a-"

"Pipe," said Amy as she through the pipe to the floor to emphasize the word,

"Well," Amy began.

"I guess it's time to gag the twins, and give the shorthaired one a wig and boobs."

She gave me the same wig Sarah had put on me and stuffed socks in the bra I was wearing.

Then she reached into Sarah's hamper and took out two pairs of panties.

After some struggling and nose pinching, she managed to get the panties in our mouths.

She then put a strip of duct tape that stretched from just in front of one ear to the just in front of the other. To finish our gags, she made an X over the first strip with duct tape, that flanked either side of our noses and stretched down to either side of our chins.

She taped our fingers together and left us to struggle for an hour or so.

Amy came back and said,"How about we let you two out for some fresh air?"

She first untied Sarah and taped her up the same way I had been taped before the hogtie. Then my hogtie was undone and I was sat up on the rug. She reached down and slung Sarah over her shoulder who Mmpphhed in distress at me over Amy's shoulder. I guess she knew what she planned to do. After about two minutes, Amy came back and did the same to me.

She took me out the back door, down the stairs and under the front of the house.

Sarah was sitting in front of one of the front row pillars, vainly trying to make a break for it.

Amy stood me up against the pillar next to Sarah and wrapped tape over my shoulders, above and below my fake breasts, around my waist, above and below my knees, and over my thighs, shins, and ankles, securing me to the pole.

As a finishing touch, she took a torn sheet and gently tied it around my neck, tight enough to keep it secure, but loose enough so that it did not restrict my breathing.

She did the same thing to Sarah and said,"It's 10 A.M. now. I'll cut you guys loose at 7 P.M."

We both Mmpphhed in protest until she said something that kept us shut up until she let us free.

"I don't see why I gagged you guys. The threat of being found like this should be gag enough."

She went back inside while we waited fearing being discovered.

Although we were tied to the pillars under the house, there was a hedge going around the bottom of the house with a six foot wide opening for walking in and out. This was blocked by Amy's car. This meant that as long as we were quiet, the casual observer would not notice the boy and girl dressed in nothing but bra and panties, gagged and bound to the pillars supporting the house.

We stood in silence glancing worridly at each other, waiting for 7 P.M.

When 7 P.M. arrived Amy came downstairs and ungagged us so she could feed and water us.

After that, she regagged us exactly as we had been gagged before, cut the bindings securing us to the pillars, and put them in the trunk of her car.

She then put us in the garage/workshop, which was off to the side of the house.

She sat the two of us down in a pair of chairs that were back to back, and wrapped tape around both chairs at the shoulders, above and below the breasts, the elbows, the stomach, below the knees, the shins, and the ankles. To each of us separatly, Amy taped above the knees, our laps, and around our fingers.

The last thing she did was join us together at the necks with another sheet.

After checking to see that our breathing was not restricted, she went into a corner and started reading a book.

Sarah and I struggled as hard as we could for 15 minutes until we exhausted ourselves, panting into our gags. We didn't try to escape again after that.

At about 9 P.M. Sarah and I started to Mmpphh to get Amy's attention. The two of us urgently needed to use the bathroom.

As I found out, Amy was a much crueler captor than Sarah had been.

"What's the matter with you two?!" she asked

"You need to go use the bathroom?"

"Mmph-Mmph," we both said in unison.

"Well, tough!" she replied.

"I went through alot of trouble to tie you guys up so securely, and it'll all be ruined if I untie you. So you to can just hold it until you're freed, which I doubt you'll last that long, or you can just wet your panties for all I care!"

We both Mmpphhed in horror and rage at this comment. Then, with much difficulty, we looked at each other from over our gags and exchanged worried looks.

An hour later I couldn't hold it any longer and I wet myself. A minute later Sarah followed suit. When we were finished there was a small puddle under our chairs.

Amy came over and said,"It's time for us to go to bed."

"Let me finish the job before I go to sleep."

Sarah and I wondered what else she could do, when she came over with a king size bedsheet.

"I need to make it look like you two are some piece of furniture in case anyone looks in the window."

The two of us Mmpphhed at this as we were covered by the sheet.

She taped the sheet to us at our eyes, necks, shoulders, chests, laps, shins, knees, and ankles.

Soon after she locked the door we fell asleep.

The next morning, Amy came in, removed the sheet, blindfolded us with tape, took some pictures of us, and turned on the A/C and a radio. The day was uneventful as Amy did yardwork, coming back to check on us occasionally, and when she was finished with that, read in the garage to keep an eye on us. As the day went on the puddle under the chair grew wider. This is how the entire day was spent.

The second morning of our captivity, Amy came and removed our blindfolds and gags. We ate ravenously as we had not had anything to eat or drink since we were fed tied to the pillars. Then she untied us the rest of the way, and we went into the house so we could shower and change into new clothes.

After that we quickly left and Sarah stayed at my house for a couple of hours while we formulated our revenge.

If you want to hear the story of our revenge please say so.

T&R