Justine Moisan : 02 - One of our games (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Justine Moisan : 02 - One of our games (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Justine Moisan's stories
02 - One of our games
Story index at the bottom

By Justine Moisan

Monday, June 13th 2005 - 12:33:46 PM

One of our games

It is interesting to read about everyone's adventures and I thought mine were pretty lame compared to some. But every once in a while I get to participate to some kinky stuff with guys I know. The other day that guy told me he needed a girl to play "kidnapped victim" for a photo shoot. He wanted to make a scene as if a woman had been kidnapped and bound.

So he rented a truck, like a minivan, the ones you use for delivering stuff, not the multi passenger ones, and came to see me during the weekend. I had done some bondage stuff with the guy before, so I knew what to expect from him. We went to a wooden area and took an off road, so we could do our thing without being disturbed by anyone. For the occasion he asked me to dress very normal, as if I was not expecting to be kidnapped at all. Right! I mean, he always have very specific instructions on how I should dress, like the shoes, the length of the dress, even the jewellery. Anyway, I had to be like my normal self, as if I was going shopping. So I put on one of my flowered summer dress, a little out of fashion, but still a pretty nice one. Very little makeup and my hairs in a pony tail, I think I looked enough like my normal self.

So he tied me up pretty solid, with ropes all over my body, and he gagged me with a stuffing in my mouth and some kind of a large bandanas to keep the stuffing in my mouth. He also put on a blindfold, so I'd look more "kidnapped". But one last detail he did, and he said he did that so the scene would look more "intense", and I was to look even more "kidnapped". He tied a rope to my ankles, and secured it to the back door. Then he put a rope around my neck and tied it to the front seat. To "make it look real", he pulled pretty hard on that rope, so I would look like I really struggled.

I knew he did that to make the picture to look more real, and I have to admit it was tough. One might think that I almost strangled myself, but in a way I think I know now how real kidnapped victims might feel. Sometimes you wonder how it might feel in the real situation, and it can have been a fantasy for many who are reading the stories here. Such experience is quite revealing.

Once the first pictures were taken, he slacked the rope and removed the blindfold. Then he asked me to make faces, as if I was either in pain, or very angry, or like desperate and crying. That part was rather fun because I got to "act", and having seen the pictures afterward, I think I did a fair job.

It always amazes me what men might want sometimes, but in a way I had fun too and seeing me in these situation - I think I looked sexy! Thanks to the dress and my new tan.

Justine
jmoisan80@hotmail.com