Mark : 06 - Spies (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 06 - Spies (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
06 - Spies
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Monday, June 13th 2005 - 11:02:56 PM

Spies

I (12 Jordan), and my best friend (12 Steve). While his sister (15 Emily), and her best friend (15 Jakie). We were at Steve's house when his parents left for a concert and we all were left alone at his house to do whatever the rest of the day. So after they left, Jakie came over to help watch us as Steve's mom said so.

So Steve and I are sitting on the couch watching Matrix Reloaded. But since everyone has seen that a good 5 times or so we got bored. So we decided to spy on the girls. We went up to her room, and we heard some laughing. After a minute of our ears at the door we heard liquid swishing around. To get a better idea of what was happening, we leaned to much and the door squeaked open with our head sideways. We quickly looked up to see they had Vodka in their hands, laughing their heads off. Steve's face exploded with shock as I just opened my eyes to keep up with his expression. They stopped laughing when Emily just looked at us and answered, "Oh my god! You stupid idiots! You've been spying on us!? Your gonna learn not to spy any more!".

Then she leaped onto Steve as he tried to turn around and run, and tackled him to the ground with a hard hit."What the mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!?" he tried to mumble with his face shoved into the carpet. I was going to back up quietly and then run like hell, but when Emily went to tackle Steve, the bottle spilled all over me which covered my shirt with Vodka. So before it soaked in, I tried to get it off very quickly without dripping on my pants. As soon as I looked up I saw Emily moving a roll of duct tape right around where she held Steve's hands together on the back. After I through my shirt on the ground I, looked up to see Jakie bear hug me from behind and pull me to Emily's bed. Then after the scretching of some tape and a few muffled profanities, Emily had already moved onto Steves feet.

So as I'm squirming back and forth being held by on arm around the chest, and another was handgagging me, her legs wrapped around mine restricting me from movement. So with one last struggle I lifted my head to see Steve taped and gagged squirming on the ground trying his hardest to get free. Oh yes I forgo to add throughout the whole process I was yelling, "Hey! Let me go! what did I do!? Stop it!" before being silenced.

Then as Emily started toward me on the bed, she remarked, "Hey, have you been spying too?" She paused as I nodded my head no for any chance of freedom. "You probably don't want to be tied up and tortured like your good friend here, do you? But you probably did suggest the spying anyway, so... You'll be extra tied and tortured, plus, you already have you shirt off so this will be hell for you." she smirked as she pick up the tape and brought up both my hands in front of me.

Then with my hands tied, she moved onto my feet. After she laid me next to Steve, they soaked us with Vodka and left. But for all you readers I'm sorry to say that they were bluffing, They came back in 20 minutes to let us go after some pictures so we wouldn't tell. And we decided never to spy on them again, and we couldn't talk to parents that day because we smelled like alchohol and they would be pissed.

Jtt55 (aka "Mark")
people@aol.com