Kyle : 01 - First Taste of Bondage (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kyle : 01 - First Taste of Bondage (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kyle's stories
01 - First Taste of Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Kyle

Thursday, June 16th 2005 - 10:38:21 PM

First Taste of Bondage

My first taste of bondage started when I was 11. I loved the Hardy Boy Mysteries and couldn't get enough of Frank and Joe being bound and gagged in every book. I loved looking at the drawings of them tied up and couldn't understand why it made me feel so funny! I used to dream of being kidnapped and tied up all of the time and tried to get some of my neighbor kids to play.

One day my older brother's best friend was outside in our yard. Tommy was 16, blond haired and beautiful. I was 11 and a cut up. I had a "jump rope" that I was playing around with in hopes that if I annoyed Tommy enough that he might actually tie me up to keep me from pestering him. I tried and tried to get him to take the bait, but he wouldn't. I finally had given up hope of being tied up by this hot 16 year old. Tommy said he had to leave and I walked around the side of my house to check on my rabbits when a strong hand comes up behind me and gags me. He pulls me close to his hard body and whispers, "you need to learn not to mess with me".

With his free hand, he grabbed the rope and in one swift move release his hand from my mouth and grabbed my wrists. Before I knew it, my hands were tied behind my back! He pulled up one of the patio chairs and sat me in it, lifting my bound arms over the back of the chair. The "jump rope" was extra long and he began to tie me to the chair. It was so tight that I couldn't budge an inch. Tommy then took off his t-shirt, and wrapped it around my head as a blindfold. I was upset about that because he had an incredible set of pecs and I loved seeing him with out a shirt on.

When I started to complain, he took off his socks and tied them together to make a great gag. I opened my mouth one too many times and he shoved it in and quickly tied it tight around my head. Now I was securely bound, gagged and blindfolded on the side of my house with a 6 foot fence that no one could see over or through!. No one knew I was there and Tommy leans down and whispers in my ear that he was going home to eat dinner and that he might see me later! I was shocked! It was the first time that I had been tied up by someone else and I didn't think that they wouldn't let me go! I heard the gate shut and it was silent, except for my heavy breathing into the gag.

I sat there for a long time wondering what I was going to do and how I was going to get out. A wave of fear came over me at the thought of my parents finding me all tied up with an obvious rise in my shorts. ( I wasn't sure what caused it, but I knew it felt good!) After about 30 minutes, I decided that I would have to risk it and got carefully to my feet, the chair still tied to my back. (Tommy didn't have enough rope to tie my ankles :-(

I started to hobble towards where I thought the back door of the house was and almost made it when a strong arm grabbed me. Tommy had never left! He had been having a grand old time watching me struggle against my bondage. He picked me up, chair and all and carried me around to the side of the house. He took off the blindfold but left the gag.

"I'm not through with you yet", he replied and proceeded to make my bondage fantasy a reality.

Kyle
Austin, Texas
If anyone is around Austin and wants toplay, let me know.

Kyle
tiedtexasboy@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 19th 2005 - 12:37:11 AM

Outdoor bondage

When I was 13, I was hooked on bondage and tried tying up every kid in the neighborhood. One kid in particular liked it almost as much as me. He had his mom drop him off at my house one Sunday afternoon and we walked into the woods behind my house carry a bag of "goodies". Rope and duct tape were the toys of preference for two 13 year olds.

We proceeded to hogtie and gag each other and when neither of us could escape the other's bondage, we would untie the other and try another way. One of my favorite ways to tie Hal was between two trees. The fun part was that they were across a creek bed that dropped down about 6 feet. I would tie his hands together and tie the end to a tree on one side of the creek and then tie his ankles together with a long rope an literally stretch him across the creek ravine. He hung suspended in the air between these two trees and gagged with duct tape. (wrapped several times around his head) I wish I had pictures of our time together!

Kyle
tiedtexasboy