Badger : 01 - A Simple Tie Up (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Badger : 01 - A Simple Tie Up (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Badger's stories
01 - A Simple Tie Up
Story index at the bottom

By Badger

Saturday, June 18th 2005 - 02:29:39 AM

A Simple Tie Up

Brock picked up the phone and dialed my number, he had been wanting to try this for quite a while. At 13 years old, Brock is an average kid in height and weight.

I hear the phone ring, and answer it with the usual greeting, "Hello?"

"Hey," he said, "You wanna come over to my house?"

I listened through the receiver and pondered whether or not to accept the invitation. At 15 years old, I am a tall, slim kid and wondering what my other friends would think if they knew I hung out with a 7th grader.

"Sure," I said after deliberation, "I have nothing better to do."

"Cool." he said excitedly and hung up. At the time, I thought nothing of his tone as he said the last word, but I should have realised something was going on. I got ready and dressed in a brown shirt, a pair of jeans with low cut socks and my brown etnies. His house was just down the road, so I decided to walk in the early spring air.

When I got there, he was laying down on the couch watching TV. He was wearing blue shorts and an orange shirt. We watched the remainder of the cartoon he was watching before talking to each other.

"Do you wanna play some one-on-one?" he asked.

I sighed, I was no good at basketball, but I agreed anyway. "Alright, what better can we do?" He gave a wide smile.

He went upstairs and came back down with a pair of long white socks and Orange Converse All-Stars, he put the socks on and then the shoes before rolling the sock tops down to the tp of the shoe. We then walked outside together to the hoop. When we got there, he licked his lips and proposed a new idea.

"Let's make a bet. The loser has to do whatever the winner tells him to for the rest of the day."
"Sure." I said, I had plenty of things around the house that he could do for me.
"Great! Let's start!"

We played a game of one-on-one to thirty by ones. After about a half an hour, he beat me 23-30.

"Alright," he said happily, "You have to do whatever I tell you to. The first thing I want you to do is go up to my room until I com give you more instructions." I snorted in irritation and did his bidding, a deal was a deal after all. I figured I'd have to do a few loads of laundry and vacuum or something, but I was quite wrong.

After a few minutes, I heard him running up the stairs. he pounded down the hallway and came in the room, kicking his shoes off. "Alright," he said with excitement, "Put your hands behind your back."

I did as I was told, a little bewildered at the request. He pulled my arms and begin lacing rope around them... it felt weird, but a good sort of weird. I snapped my head back and saw the thin white rope that he was using to bind my wrists. "Hey! Are going to tie me up?!" I asked. He laughed and said, "Yup. And there's nothing you can do about it anymore, come on, you know you like it!"

I have to say, he was right. I did rather enjoy the feeling, but I wasn't going to let him know that. He then pushed me in a soft bean-bag chair and tied my ankles in the same fashion, I couldn't get up if I wanted to.

I continued to protest and complain and he was done tying me up, he decided to take action. He took off his socks and got a roll of duct tape out from under his bed. "Oh stuff a sock in it!" he said as he forced the white sweat sock behind my teeth and sealed it with duct tape. "I hope you like the taste." He laughed. I didn't particularly like the taste, though I did love the feeling of the sock in my mouth.

He watched me while tossing the other sock in the air and catching it. When he got bored, he pressed the sock against my nose, forcing me to breathe its fumes. After about 15 minuets he got bored. "Alright," he said, "I'll untie you but you have to keep the gag in, its more peaceful and quiet that way." he laughed and untied me. He made me keep the gag in for about an hour before I went home.

I hope you enjoyed it, you can IM me at my new AIM, Hufflepuff Lad.

Badger
ScottieB57@aol.com
America