Jon J. : 01 - Fun at a friends house (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jon J. : 01 - Fun at a friends house (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jon J.'s stories
01 - Fun at a friends house
Story index at the bottom

By Jon J.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005 - 11:30:39 AM

Fun at a friends house

Yesterday I was riding my bike and went by a friend's house a few blocks away and saw him sitting on his steps. It was Randy who goes to my school and is my age (12).

I asked him if he wanted to ride around with me and he said "yea, but I got to let my brother loose first. Meet me out back".

So I went through the side gate and in the back yard. A boy about 13 or 14 was sitting under a small tree and I could see there was ropes going around him and the tree. His legs were out in front of him on the ground and his ankles and knees were tied together. His arms were behind the tree.

Randy came out the back door and said, "this is my brother Richard. You ready to be untied Rich"?

He said, "Yea, and now it's my turn. I've been here over an hour like we said, so I get to tie you now."

Randy looked over at me and said, "Forgot. That was the bet. I didn't think he could stay tied that long. Maybe we can ride later, ok? Help me untie him. You get his hands and I'll untie his feet."

Randy had tied his hands with lots of rope, around and in between his wrists so it took me a few minutes. Then Richard stood up and told Randy to lay down on his stomach. I stood by the tree and watched Richard tie up his brother. He crossed his hands and closed a noose around them. Then he wound the rope around his wrists several times, then over them several more in an X shape. Then he took the rope in between his wrists and pulled it snug each turn. He tied a couple of knots above his wrists where Randy's fingers couldn't reach them. I knew my friend was not going to get his hands untied. I was wondering if I could get out of it myself.

Next Richard took another long rope and began tying Randy's ankles together only side by side. He went around them about 6 or 7 times, then in between them like he did his wrists. He knotted it off in front of his feet out of reach. He tied his legs together the same way just above the knees.
He wasn't finished yet. With a shorter rope from the pile he slid a noose up Randy's arms to just above his elbows and tightened it until poor Randy's elbows were almost touching. He went several times around and in between so the rope couldn't slip down. Finally, with a last rope, he tied his feet to his hands so close his fingers were touching his heels.

What a sight he was. Hogtied and no possible way of getting himself loose without help.

"Well, little brother, that should hold ya. Remember, one hour like that, or you owe me twenty bucks."

Then the best part was he told me if I was going to hang around to wait for Randy, then I would have to be tied up too. He was afraid I would untie him when he went inside to watch TV.

I said ok and he tied me the same way he was to the tree. Actually, I think I could have got loose, but I didn't really want to. It was fun sitting there watching Randy struggling and wriggling around trying to get himself untied. No way. In that whole hour plus, when Richard came back out to untie us, he hadn't even loosened any ropes or knots.

While we was tied up we were talking and laughing at how funny and helpless we looked and actually had a good time, even if Randy lost his bet with his brother. Randy said he likes tying people up better than being tied and I told him I would let him tie me up cause I kind of liked it.

Boy, if he only knew how much. ha, ha.

Jon

Jon J.
jonj1993@yahoo.com