J. Constantine : 01 - Fun with Janet (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 01 - Fun with Janet (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
01 - Fun with Janet
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005 - 04:10:34 PM

First time poster here and man do I have great stories for you guys. I'm a huge bondage fan, but not that tortured dominant stuff. I liked the simple kidnapped and teased girl getting bound and gagged, I'm simple to please.

One story that comes to mind was back when I was 14 or 15 years old. My mom and I drove to an old friend of hers house, which was nice and big and in a quiet area. My mom's friend also had a daughter, I'll call her Jane, and son, I'll call him Mike. Jane had to be about 14 or 15 at the time and frank was only about 7 or 8. I knew Jane and Frank for about 7 years. They were very close friends, especially Jane.

I could tell right off the bat that Jane loved bondage even before mike was born. She would always tie up barbie dolls and action figures and Jane would always be the damsel in distress in whatever little game we played.

So back to the story. My mom and her friend figured we were old enough to watch Mike for an hour or 2, so they left to go to a store or something. Mike was watching TV and being a destructive little 7 tear old and Jane told me to go in her room for a second. She looked at me and said, "my brother's so annoying. Wanna help me tie him up?" I really didn't give her an answer, I sorta shrugged it off, mainly because it wasn't him I wanted to tie up. I replied, "You could do it, I wouldn't mind" and I walked away and into the bathroom.

While I was in there i heard some sudden screams and laughs, and I when i walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later there was Jane's brother bound and gagged to a wheelie chair struggling to move and talk.

"Nice work." I said.

She smiled a few minutes passed and we soon untied him. Then one of the best things in my whole life happened. Jane stood up and threw me a roll of duct tape and said, "Now Tie me up." I nearly died. When your a 15 year old horny guy with a bondage and foot fetish and a beautiful, barefoot, girl-next-door brunette tells you to tie her up, you don't refuse.

"Ok!" I exclaimed, " but won'y duct tape hurt?"

She then grabbed a bag from underneath her bed filled with bandanas, rope, scarves, even toy handcuffs. Sure this wasn't the first time I tied her up, but we were just little kids when i last tied her up and it was playful and funny, we were older now and we loved bondage.

What was great about Jane was that she just didn't say "Tie me Up" and we had to do it, she wanted to do roleplay and be realistic. She said that she would be a daughter of a wealthy man and I would be the kidnapper and hold her for ransom. Her brother would also be my side kick.

"All right, I'll be in the bathroom and you grab me and take me to the basement which will be your hideout."

So Mike and I hide in the kitchen while she was in the bathroom combing her hair. I told mike to stay in the basement and i'll bring her down. He did. I carefully snuck into the bathroom and hand gagged her from behind. This wasn't any game to her. She struggled and groaned like all hell. she was kicking her feet and trying to break free, I was even kinda scared, I thought I was hurting her.

"Knock me out" she groaned through my hand gag.

So I took a pillow and playfully hit her on the head with it. She collapsed onto the floor. And when Jane played unconscious she played it well.

"Can I pick you up?" I asked.

No reply she just smiled. So I scooped her into a firemans carry and brought her to the basement. I layed her on a couch and mike and I started to tie her up as she was "unconcious".

After we were done tying her up I dragged her into a chair. I didn't gag her yet. As I was taking off a piece of duct tape, she pretended to "wake" up. And she scream, loudly, we're talking bloody murder here folks. I quickly placed the silver tape over here mouth. I started to get into it.

I joked around with her, pretending to make a ransom video and note. She really liked it. She would struggle like crazy, trying to break free, and A LOT of gag talk. I would sit and watch her struggle, carry her around tie her to different object gag her on and off even blindfold her. She would say things like, "Who are you?" Why are you doing this?" and she would make a cute squeeky noise when i would gag her in mid sentence. She would even try to escape when I would retie her or scream when i would take her gag off. She was into it and so was I. It was nothing sexual it was just fun, it was an awesome experience.

J. Constantine