J. Constantine : 02 - Bondage Hurts (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 02 - Bondage Hurts (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
02 - Bondage Hurts
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Thursday, June 23rd 2005 - 04:29:49 PM

Bondage Hurts

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my previous story, its so nice to share. To answer a previous question about my story on how I actually tied up and gagged Jane, I simply dragged her onto a nearby chair, handcuffed her arms behind her back, I tied a scarf around her chest to hold her to the chair. I used a scarf to tie her thighs and ankles together, and gagged her with a few strips of duct tape. I even blindfolded her with a bandana sometimes. What was also cool was that I tied her to one of those fancy office chairs (the ones with wheels on the bottom that roll around) so I would roll her around the house.

Anyway

This is an older story, Jane and I had to be about 9 or 10. FYI: Jane was my mom's friend's daughter. She was always a nice looking girl, she was skinny had brown hair, blue eyes, your definition of "the girl next door". Anyway, she was at my house this time. We were in my incredibly large basement, while our moms were upstairs talking. In my basement was a crawlspace, a BIG crawlspace.It was scary looking. It was this small, dirty dark tunnel like space.

We kept decorations and old stuff that in there that we didn't use anymore. So Jane and I would pretend there was a monster in there or something, so we would take toy guns and pretend to look for it. Before we went in the crawlspace Jane told me to pretend that we'll see the monster and she faints and the monster captures her. I knew this was leading somewhere good, so I agreed. So we went into the crawlspace, cut to the good part, we scream in "terror" shoot our fake guns and Jane "Faints". I run out of the crawl space while the "monster" captures her. So, I'm standing outside the crawlspace when Jane comes out.

"I thought the monster got you?" I asked.

"It did," she replied. "But now you have to save me, you got any tape?"

"For what?" I said like a dope.

"To tie me up" she said. (Ah, there are those magic words)

So I got this cheap roll of masking tape.

"This will do" she said as she walked over to a tall pole in my basement. "Now this will be the monster's secret cave, and I'll be tied to this pole."

So she stood with her back to the pole and put her hands behind it. I started to wrap to tape around her hands, then I wrapped the tape around the pole and her chest so she was strapped to it.

"I want it to look real" I said as I tied her.

I finished by wrapping her ankles with the tape.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Put tape over my mouth" she replied.

So I ripped of a strip and spread it over her mouth. She then struggled and tried to talk.

"MMooff!" she groaned as she squirmed in her bonds. It sounded like she was saying the word "off" and She was gesturing to take of her gag. So I did.

"Ouch!" she cried as I ripped it off her mouth.

"You understood what I said?" she continued.

"Yes" I replied.

"But I want to able able not to talk. Do you have a towel?" she asked.

I came back with a roll of paper towels. She opened her mouth as I tightly packed towel by towel into her mouth. I then tore off a big piece of tape and gagged her once more.

"You ok?" I said.

She nodded yes. She again started to squirm in her bonds and try to talk, but this time I couldn't understand her.

"You're in the monster's cave, and I'm coming to save you, ok?" I said. she nodded. I turned off all the lights and walked upstairs from the basement to the hall and closed the basement door. I soaked up a few moments of me being the big strapping hero to save a bound and gagged helpless girl in a "cave". I figured it would be the only time I could do it, but it wasn't, but that's another story. She made scared moans through her tape gag from the basement that echoed into my kitchen where my mom was sitting.

"What are you guys doing?" my mom asked.

"Aaaa..Playing." I replied.

I took out my toy gun, a flashlight, and slowly opened the door to the dark basement and shut it behind me. I slowly walked down my stairs pretended not to expect anything. Jane moaned again.

"Jane?" I shouted in my hero voice (which is a cross between superman and john wayne on acid)

A few moments later I encountered the "monster" and shot it dead. I turned on the lights and there was Jane, helplessly bound and gagged to a pole, squirming like crazy. Just like I left her, I mean the monster left her. I ran over to her. Her eyes told so much emotion, like she'd just been through hell.(yea, she's a great actor) I untied her hands and ripped off her gag as she spit out the towel stuffed in her mouth. She hugged me.

"My hero" she said.

I went to take the tape off her ankles when she started to scream. It seems that the tape around her ankles worked really really well.

"It hurts too much to take off." she said.

I boosted her up to the basement sink as she soaked her bound feet and ankles into warm water. It took a lot time warm water, and Jane's screams to get the tape off but it did.

"I should've kept you gagged" I joked.

She smiled back. Bondage hurts.

My Next story I have to share is my favorite, its odd, fun, and one of the best days of my life, I'll call it, "My First Kiss"

J. Constantine
loneauthor@comic.com