J. Constantine : 03 - "My First Kiss" (m+f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 03 - "My First Kiss" (m+f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
03 - "My First Kiss"
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Thursday, June 23rd 2005 - 09:09:37 PM

"My First Kiss"

Wow, guys, thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad you all want to hear me tie up stories, because I have A LOT of them. And to answer a previous question, Jane was barefoot when she soaked her bound ankles in the water. Jane's one of those girls who are barefoot whenever you see them, and when she's not, she's wearing sandals or flip flops. And I have a bunch of stories when I'm the "villain". One in particular stands out but I'll tell that one after this one.

Anyways,

This happened a few years ago. I was 17 years old. My cousin, Jennifer, was having a 17th birthday party and invited A LOT of her school and neighborhood friends. What was cool about her b-day was that it was a few days before Halloween, so she would have a Halloween/b-day party where we could dress up and stuff.

It was a very nice day, so Jennifer's house was empty, and the party was mostly held in the backyard on the patio. She had a huge amount of kids there, like 5 guys and like 11 girls, not to mention relatives. Besides Jennifer, my relatives and 1 of her friends I didn't know anyone else. And I'm not good at the whole "talking thing", I was shy. So being the shy, nerdy, comic geek I am, I went to the party as Spider-man. I figured I could be more crazy and funny, if nobody knew who I was thanks to my spidey mask. But right off the bat Jennifer knew who i was because she knew I was obsessed with spider-man and it was a dead giveaway when my mom and I walked in her house, but I told her to keep it a secret, and she agreed.

So the whole day I would do random things like interrupt conversations to pose, and do cartwheels and stuff. People just laughed, and asked who I was, and I replied "I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man!". Which if I took off my mask they wouldn't know who I was anyway.

A few hours later I was sat down to take a rest from being an annoying person in red and blue jumpsuit. It wasn't long after one of Jennifer's friends came walking towards me. I actually knew her. I hung out with her previous times because I knew her brother, but I have't seen her for over a year. Her name was Cindy, she was about 16, she was a real tom boy the last time I see her, but she changed. She was really hot, picture the actress Elisha Cuthbert, but with brown hair. She also had on this really cute witch costume. She would usually get picked on here and there because she was a year younger. Everybody knew she had a little crush on me, which I believed because I thought she did too. She would get nervous around me, ask a lot of questions, hold my hand anytime she could, and would always grab me instead of her brother if she was scared (even though I was like 5'6 and a twig, and her brother was like 6'2 and a burly guy). Anyway, she sat next to me and tried to look through the holes in my mask.

"I know who you are" she said

I brought her to a secluded area and took off my mask, I figured I'd show her, she was a nice girl.

"I knew it!" she said.

I put my mask back and told her not to tell anyone, and she agreed. So we spent the next few minutes talking about old times and stuff. After we sang Happy B-day to Jennifer, I told her that Cindy knows who I am but still don't tell anyone else. Jennifer smirked, almost looking suspicious.

About an hour later Jennifer started to film anyone and anything with her video camera. As I was sitting and talking with some relatives outside I seen all the kids, boys girls everyone, all in a pack carrying Cindy above their heads like some crazy satanic ritual. And of course Jennifer was right behind them filming it all. Cindy was laughing and screaming at the same time as the pack of teens carried her into the house. I laughed to myself and got back to my conversation.

A few minutes later I was going to see where Jennifer and all her friends were since none of them came out of the house since they brought in Cindy. Suddenly Jennifer's mom came out of the house and walked up to me handing me a wrinkled piece of paper.

"Here Spider-man, Jen wanted you to have this, Watch out I think they're gonna pull a trick on you" she said.

The paper simply read, "Spider-man: We have Mary Jane, go to the basement!" (FYI: Mary Jane is spider-man's girlfriend in the comics) I slowly entered the house and opened the door to the basement. As soon as the door creaked I heard giggles. I slowly walked down the stairs and heard a muffled groan. I turned to the left and I seen Jennifer wave to me as she filmed with her camera and next to her was Cindy Duct taped to an old wooden chair. And man was she tied up. The duct tape had to be wrapped around her chest and the chair at least 10 times, her hands were also taped to the arms of the chair, her ankles were taped to the legs of the chair, and there was a big strip of duct tape on her mouth, ear to ear, gagging her. She squirmed around but she was really tied tight. "This got a whole lot more interesting" I thought.

"Get Him!" Jennifer screamed.

Suddenly one of her friends grabbed me in a bear hug from behind, I quickly broke his grip. It was then I knew that this was more playful than real, they were just joking around, because if it was real I could've never broke that guys grip. I was obviously outnumbered and a few seconds later everyone dog piled on me as I heard Cindy's gagged moans on the background. Then Jennifer took off my mask and everyone got off me.

I slowly stood up. "Well, now that you removed my mask do any of you know who i am?"

Everyone Laughed and said no. It's was pretty funny. They gave me my mask back and went upstairs. Jen patted me on the shoulder.

"I got it all on tape, you could see it later if you want." she said

"Sure" I said.

"Speaking of tape, you can leave her down here if you want." Jen joked.

Cindy mmmphed and squirmed as soon as she heard that.

"It's ok" i said. "I'll untie her, I am Spider-man right?"

She smiled and walked up stairs. I put my mask back on, why? I don't know i just did.

I turned to Cindy as she looked at me innocently.

"I like this look on you." I joked.

I ripped her gag off, "I like your sarcasm" she replied.

"I wasn't being sarcastic" I said as I put her gag back on.

I got a scissor from the drawer and spent at least 20 minutes cutting through the duct tape. I then removed her gag again and helped her up. It was quiet for a few moments, kind of awkward. I went to walk her upstairs back to the party when she grabbed my hand and told me to hold on. She rolled up my mask half way and kissed me. And I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek, we're talking long and hard. After that we just looked at each other and went back to the party. I couldn't believe it! I never thought I would be kissed in this kind of predicament. I couldn't be any happier. And me, being a comic book nerd, this was the best way to be kissed, in a spider-man costumed by the girl you "saved". A total dream come true.

J. Constantine

---------------------------------------------

Friday, June 24th 2005 - 02:49:58 PM

Again, I'm glad you guys like my stories, I just have so many and nowhere to post them. Thank god I found this site.

Shortie-
That would've been cool if I hung upside down to kiss her, but my story happened a few years before the movie came out, so when I seen the scene in the movie I'm like, "Yea I did that." but no one believed me. hehehe, glad you enjoyed my story.

Edward-
Just to correct what you said, it's Cindy who was tied up and kissed me, not Jen. But I understand the mistake, I'm not clear when I write sometimes. And as far as a relationship with Cindy, we just stayed good friends, I guess the kiss was one of those spur of the moment type things. And Have I ever been tied up? Honestly, no. My friend tried to once as a joke, but I overpowered him.I always seen myself as the kidnapper not the kidnappee, I guess. Don't know why, but I never thought of myself as the person in distress, but the person who brings distress.

Write Again,

J. Constantine