Zack : 01 - A fantastic prank (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zack : 01 - A fantastic prank (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zack's stories
01 - A fantastic prank
Story index at the bottom

By Zack

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005 - 11:38:50 PM

A fantastic prank

Hey, sorry about posting this one so late, this story is about me, Zack when I was 10 (I had a birthday), Joe, (still 11, but he wouldn't have been for long), Mary, (age 9, she had a birthday before that summer), and Alice, (I BELIEVE she was 10).

It was a sleepover at Joe's place, where we planned to watch some scary movies for "Friday the 13th", (I forgot which month), I brought over the film "Creepshow", and everyone else brought some other films... funny thing is, mine was the only "in season" movie... Joe brought "Jack Frost", and thank GOD that we didn't watch it... we hadn't seen our movies yet, but still...

Anyway, Alice wasn't a really a big fan of horror films, so, obviously, she walked to the "Girls bedroom", and the rest of us watched the movie I brought ("Creepshow") and we were still a little scared by that... when Mary left to check on Alice, I had a brilliant flash of inspiration... this time, me and Joe worked together!

My plan was, tie-up one of the girls, keep them in the attic, while I was to hide in a small crate wearing an old, handmade costume which made me look like a monster. (the mask was made of rubber) I relied on Joe to tie-up one of them, while I waited in costume...

(second part coming soon, I don't want this to be too long)

I was waiting inside the crate, and I began to wonder what it was used for in the first place, until, I heard something... Joe had brought one of the girls, but I couldn't tell which one it was yet. She was apparently handgagged the entire way up the attic steps.

I then heard some duct tape being pulled, and a small squeak, which made me realize it was Alice. I could tell she was being tied to something, but for the meantime, I imagined it was one of the supports.

Next Joe left to pick up Mary, I heard them both coming up. "She's right up here!", said Joe. "I still think we should wake up Zack first!", said Mary. (before we enacted the plan, I told them I went to bed.)

When Mary looked at Alice, she ran to untie her... and then, I popped out of the crate like that Cryptkeeper from "Tales from the crypt". Everyone else screamed for a brief second... (even Joe!) when they realized it was me, they started to laugh it off. When I looked at Alice, she was tied to a spare chair, similar to the ones in their kitchen.

Later that night, everyone started to accept my constant apologies. I found out weeks later that Joe had taken 2 pictures that night. 1 was of Alice, when she was tied-up, and the second one was of me and Mary... not only had we fallen asleep next to each other, but our heads were leaning against each other's bodies.

While that wasn't much of a tie-up game, it was still an interesting prank, probably because we watched so many horror movies, and told so many ghost stories.

Zack
sonic8005@yahoo.com
USA