J. Constantine : 04 - I'm not a Kidnapper, really! (m+f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 04 - I'm not a Kidnapper, really! (m+f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
04 - I'm not a Kidnapper, really!
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Tuesday, June 28th 2005 - 06:19:33 PM

I'm not a Kidnapper, really!

Hello all, Constantine here to bring you another of my many bondage experiences.This story is a quite funny predicament. Now this particular event happened when I was about 18 years old. It was a really nice Saturday, and I was working on a project for school in my basement. My mom had left earlier and she said she would be gone for a while. It had to be 2 or 3 in the afternoon when my doorbell suddenly rang. I stopped working on my project and went upstairs to answer. To my surprise it was Jane, (FYI: Jane is a good friend of mine, I've known her for years, and I owe my early bondage experiences to her. just read my other stories). She looked very attractive, as always. She wore a pink blouse, tight blue jeans and pink flip flops. Her hair was down that day too (usually it's in a pony tail) making her look even more attractive. Anyway, she was 17, and drove over to show me her new car and driver's license.

"Are you here alone?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied

I was pretty surprised because her parents are pretty strict, and couldn't believe they let her drive to my house just a few days after getting her license, because I didn't leave really close to her. But i figured the point of a driver's license is a license to drive (duh) so whatever. After looking at her car I invited her inside. I asked her if she would like to see what I was working on. We walked down to the basement and I showed her. She was amazed. My project was really nothing that impressive, just a painting of a landscape for my Art class. We then started to talk about when we were little kids, and all the games we used to play. As soon as she mentioned the "crazy things" we used to do, I was waiting for her to talk about when I used to tie her up. She always touched on that subject, because I knew she liked it.

"Remember when you used to tie me up and put tape over my mouth and save my from all the monsters?" she said

"Oh, yeah. that was fun." I replied as I worked on my painting.

Then there was an awkward pause, like she was waiting for me to say "let me tie you up again". But for some reason I just kept quiet and moved on to a different subject. After about 45 minutes of conversation, i told her a really funny story about a friend of mine at school. She started to giggle a lot. And seem to think that she was disturbing me while I was painting. Which she wasn't, I really enjoyed her company. She suddenly reached over on my table and picked up a roll of silver duct tape and tossed it over to me.

"I'm sorry I'm disturbing you," she said as she giggled, "I don't feel like leaving, so you'll have to gag me."

I smirked. It was pretty random, and it was SO obvious that she liked to be tied up and would do or say anything to get tied up, but I'm not complaining. It had been about 2 years since I tied her up last time, and when a beautiful girl practically begs you to bound and gag her, you don't refuse, you guys of all should know that.

"Well, you do get annoying at times." i joked.

I turned her around and wrapped the duct tape around her wrists about 4 or 5 times. I then wrapped the duct tape around her chest so she couldn't move her arms up or down. I playfully threw her to the ground and wrapped some more duct tape around her thighs and then her ankles. Jane had a huge smile across her face, she was having the time of her life....again. I got up and watched her struggle against her bonds on my basement floor.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Jane said in her helpless damsel voice.

I quickly tore off a piece of duct tape and spread it across her mouth. She squeeked and mmmphhed violently.

I then took off her pink flip flops and threw them behind my table. I figured i would put her into the furnace room, which is located inside my bathroom. (FYI: a furnace room is a room where all the small machines are that heat and give electricity to my house. it was small, somewhat dumpy and would just look cool to put her in that room.)

So,I grabbed her bound ankles and dragged her over to the basement bathroom. I opened the door to the bathroom and then to the furnace room. I then grabbed her shoulders and stood her up, I clatched my arms under her bound arm and dragged her into the small furnace room and put her down. there was fear in her eyes, like I said Jane was a good actor. I kneeled in front of her and brushed her hair out off her face with my finger.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, but it's for your own good" I tricked.

I got up walked to the door, blew her a kiss, winked, and turned out the lights. I shut the door behind me and she tried to talk through her gag. it felt like old times. A few minutes later, my doorbell rang. Jane shrieked in terror. "Crap." i thought. "All right, i'll just go to the door and say something to get whoever's there away."

"Don't make a sound." I quickly told Jane as I ran upstairs.

I answered the door and found out it was my friend Adam. I didn't want to tell him to bug off, i've known him for years and he's a really good friend, and most importantly he doesn't stay long, he always has something else to do and just stops by for an hour or 2. So I invited him in, of course he automatically went downstairs to my basement because that was my room at the time and where everything was.

"Who's car is that in the driveway?" Adam asked.

I paused for a second or two.

"Um, it's my mom's friend's car. But they left for a while." I slowly replied.

Adam started to walk towards my bathroom.

"what are you doing?" I yelled.

"Ah,I'm going to pee." he replied puzzled.

"Oh, it's broken you'll have to go upstairs." I said.

Adam went upstairs, I figured it'll by Jane and I some time.

I ran into the furnace room and seen Jane, freaked out and excited at the same time. I took her gag off.

"Listen my friend dropped in, I'll try to get him to leave." I said.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Jane said as I was about to gag her, "We'll scare him. Make him think your a kidnapper."

"No way!" I said

"No it'll be fun, don't worry we'll tell him the truth later." Jane gave me a reassuring smile.

"Fine, we'll make it fun." I put her gag back on and closed the door and walked back out into the basement.

Adam came back downstairs and we talked and chilled for a few minutes. He got up to get a drink from the fridge and noticed Jane's pink flip flops on the ground.

"Are those yours?" he laughed.

"No" I replied.

"Yeah right" he said.

"Yeah, Adam those are mine and I have a girl locked in my bathroom." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever" he said.

A few minutes later I thought I would start Jane's plan.
I got real serious and shut the basement door.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" I said

"Yea." he answered.

"Listen asked some people to do something for me, and in return i owed them a favor, and I'm repaying the favor now." I said

"What the favor?" he asked.

"It seems they kinda kidnapped this girl, and in order for them to lay low for a while they asked me to watch her, but just for a few days." I replied.

Adam's jaw dropped, I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Yea right!" he screamed, "Where is she?"

I walked him over to the bathroom and in front of the furnace room door.

"Open it" I said.

He looked at me suspiciously. He slowly opened they door and peeked in. I smiled.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" Jane screamed

AdAm slammed the door shut and his eyes widened in terror,

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!" he screamed.

Jane was still gag talking through the door.

"Listen it's just for a little while." I replied.

Adam started to walk to the basement door.

"I'm outta here, I don't want anything to do with this!"

"IT"S A JOKE!" i yelled.

And to make a long story shorter, I took him to Jane, yanked her gag off, untied her, and she explained everything to him. He was quite relieved, and so was I. But it was interesting when it lasted. Adam's face was priceless when he seen Jane bound and gagged. It was a pretty bad joke, but hey at least i got to tie up Jane again and she seemed to enjoy it as always.

J. Constantine