Sherry : 01 - Best Friends (f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sherry : 01 - Best Friends (f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sherry's stories
01 - Best Friends
Story index at the bottom

By Sherry

Thursday, June 23rd 2005 - 01:04:39 PM

Best Friends

I am glad I found this site. It is really great. It brings back so many memories for my teenage years when my friends and I would get involved in some pretty amazing tie-up games.

My name is Sherry, I am now 23 but the story I am about to share took place when I was 15. FYI: I was, at the time about 4'8" tall, and weighed a little less the 100-lbs. I was a skinny kid with short black hair and amazingly pale considering all the time I spent outside.

My best friend Claudia, also my age, had long blond hair always tied back. She was a little taller then me and definitely did a better job at filling out her shirt. Rebecca, or Becky as we called her was also our age. She was about my size but with short curly, dirty blond hair. She was the "brains" of the outfit and was always the one to find some new way for us to get into trouble. Finally there was Samantha, or Sam for short. She was 16 and the oldest of our crew. She was the youngest of four children in her family and the only girl. Sam was great but a little rough around the edges. She had short reddish brown hair that was cut short by the same guy who cut her brothers hair. Sam and Becky were best friends and seemed to complements each other's behavior. It was generally understood that Sam and Becky had played around with bondage. While Claudia and I had never done any of that we had talked about it and I have to admit I was at least a little curious.

MY adventure started on a hot August day. My parents were at work and I was making my way over to Claudia's. When I got there I let myself in through the kitchen like always. When I didn't see Claudia I just figured she was up in her room or something; so I helped myself to a soda from the refrigerator and sat down at the table to wait for her.

A minute later I heard my name being called from down in the basement. It was Claudia, she must be tending to some laundry I thought. She called me again and asked me to come down. Leaving my soda can on the table I started down the stairs that led to the cellar. I walked slowly as it was dark on the steps and I could hardly see.

"Claudia", I shouted, "what are you doing down here in the dark?"

As I stepped off the last step I found out. Just then I was grabbed from behind. Someone pressed their hand over my mouth. As I struggled and tried to scream a second person appeared in the shadows, It was Sam. I heard the ripping of tape and Sam pressed some packing tape over my mouth. By now I had discovered that the person who had grabbed me from behind was Becky who was using a pair of handcuffs to cuff my arms behind me. I was led into the rec room and shoved onto the couch. A light was switched on and I got the first good look at my kidnappers. As I suspected, my three best friends stood before me. Claudia and Becky both wore cutoffs and sleeveless T-shirts and flip-flops. Sam was in her trademark ripped jeans tank top and sneakers. With wide grins on all their faces Claudia was the first one to speak. She explained that she had been aware of my "special curiosity" for some time and had decided to satisfy that curiosity. She went on to say that since Sam and Becky had done this sort of thing before she decided to enlist their help. Unable to speak I just looked at them. With what must have been a look of surprise and fright.

"In case you are wondering", said Sam, "We are going to keep you here for the day, and so you can experience the full effect of the experience we will probably torture you some!" They all laughed.

A wave of fright came over me and almost without thinking I jumped up and made a break for the stairs. Naturally I didn't have a chance as all three of my captors quickly grabbed me and dragged me back into the room. Sam and Becky had me by each arm dragging me backwards as the heels of my sneakers dragged the floor. They dragged me back to a support post in the center of the room. Sam quickly re-cuffed my hands in front of me and raising my arms above my head clipped them to a plant hook in the post. Claudia came and stood in front of me.

"Now I am going to take that tape off you mouth and I don't want to hear a sound!"

I knew she ment it so when she removed the tape I was careful not to make a sound. She offered me a drink of water from a straw after which Becky re-gagged me with a long piece of cloth wedged firmly between my teeth.

Sam and Claudia went about pulling off my sneakers and socks as well as my shorts leaving me in a tube top and panties. Nothing they hadn't seen at sleepovers but still it felt a little different this time. Becky and Sam wasted no time taking my arms down and leading me over to the main room. There was this large solid oak coffee table carved from a huge tree. It was at least 8' long and sat on four iron legs about a foot off the floor. My handcuffs were removed and soft cotton rope was tied around each wrist and ankle. I was told to lay back. Knowing that escape was out of the question I obeyed. Sam and Becky working together hooked one of those stretch cord (from a luggage rack) on each wrist rope and fastened them to the table legs. The tied each ankle in the same way and stretched me out spread-eagle on this massive table. They stood back to admire their work. This gave me a chance to take stock of my situation. Here I was half naked and tied down to this make shift torture table unable to do anything but squirm a little. I was a little ashamed to own the fuzzy feeling I was getting.

The lull didn't last long when Becky came over and forced a pillow under my lower back. This forced my stomach up and stretched me even further.

Claudia was the first to start the torture as she tested the sensitivity of my sides. Her ling perfect nails dragged along my sides as I squirmed to spite myself. I could tell from her smile that she knew she had me as she started to spider tickle my stomach. I started to go nuts. Sam was the next to join in as she assaulted my feet. Becky moved around the table poking and prodding, testing different spots and giving directions to the others.

"Faster in her stomach", "Lets try her thighs" or "Use both hands on those feet"

I never laughed so hard on my life! They eventually tickle-tortured my entire body but seemed to concentrate on my sides' stomach and feet.

When it was all over I had tortured with ice, a hairdryer, a ruler, boot laces and countless tickling tools that reduced me to a quivering gasping glob of jelly! I later learned that Claudia had had a similar torture experience the week before.

This was the beginning of a long hot summer.

Sherry
U.S>A.