that one guy : 01 - Naive babysitter (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

that one guy : 01 - Naive babysitter (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

that one guy's stories
01 - Naive babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By that one guy

Sunday, June 26th 2005 - 02:48:37 AM

Naive babysitter

Hey guys, this happened when i was 11 or 12 years old.

I had been into playing tie up games for a while and had gotten pretty good at it. but i had never gotten the chance to really tie someone up, any of my past experiences had just been little 5 minute things, and always just messing around.

So anyway my parents were going out for the night and they were leaving an overnight babysitter in charge of me. Her name was Melissa. She was about 20 years old, about 5'7", blond hair a little past her shoulders, tan, and nicely curved. On this night she was wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt, with a light blue over shirt, and white shoes.

After my parents left she kicked off her shoes and we sat on the couch watching tv for a while. I got fairly bored after a while and i had already thought ahead that tonight might be a good night to really tie someone up. I got up off the couch and went to my room, where i kept several strands of rope. I put all my rope in a bag, and then went to the bathroom, where i removed all of the robe rope things and put them in the bag as well.

I re-entered the tv room and plopped the bag on the ground.

"Hey Melissa?" I said in my cutest voice.
"Yeah?" she said glancing over from the tv.
"I've been trying to learn how to tie knots, can i practice on you while you watch tv?"
"Sure i suppose so. just don't block the tv" she said with a smile.

I reached into my bag and fetched one of the robe ropes. I climbed on the couch around behind her and asked her to put her arms behind her back. she did, and kept her eyes on the tv.

i crossed her wrists and started tying them with the rope. I looped it around her wrists one or two times, then in between her wrists, cinching it off.

"Not too tight" she said lightly, without looking back.

I was getting excited at this point, i knew that she wouldn't be able to escape when i was done.

I got another robe rope out of my back and asked her to put her feet together. She once again complied without taking her eyes off the tv. I crossed her ankles and tied them the same way i had tied her hands.

At this point i knew it would take her some work to even get out of what i had already put her in.

Without a word, i fetched a piece of white rope from my bag and tied her knees together. After securing it, i got another and wrapped it around her torso, above and below her breasts, pinning her arms to her back.

At this point she looked down at herself a bit and commented "You're really tying me up aren't you?"
I didn't respond and she turned her attention back to the tv.

Now i knew that she was completely mine, but it wouldn't be any fun if she didn't try to escape. i had to get her attention on her bonds. I ran to the closet and got two long scarves.

I re-entered the tv room to see my victim still sitting on the couch, completely bound and still un-aware just how helpless she was.

I climbed on the couch behind her and got out the scarves. I quickly put one over her mouth and tied it behind her head. At this, she mmmmphed in surprise and tried to turn around to see me. Without hesitation i pulled the other scarf over her eyes and tied it behind her head, creating a nice blindfold.

Now her attention was off of the tv. She yelled into her gag and squirmed around a bit. I hopped off of the couch and then she stopped. I could see she was just now realizing that letting me tie her up probably wasn't a good idea. She slowly tested her bonds, pulling at the ropes on her wrists and moving her ankles back and fourth.

She whined into her gag in dismay as she realized there was no way she could escape.

She continued to struggle and mmph into her gag, trying to shake the blindfold off. At this point i was quite happy with myself and i decided to take it a step further. I got out a long length of rope and tipped her onto her stomach. She mmphed and squirmed, but she had no balance or leverage at all. I tied one end of the long rope to the rope binding her crossed feet, and then pulled the other end up towards her hands, forcing her knees to bend. I tied the other end to her hands, forcing her into a tight hog-tie.

Now she was really struggling, even though she was now more helpless than she had been before. Just for fun i removed her white socks to make it a prettier scene.

I now had my barefoot babysitter hog-tied, gagged, and blindfolded on my couch, struggling to free herself. it was a dream come true.

I got my disposable camera and took a few pictures, though i don't think she noticed, as she was too busy mmphing and struggling to hear the click.

I then proceeded to have a bit more fun by tickling her feet a little. I discovered she was very ticklish as she screamed into her gag and struggled like crazy.

I scooted her over on the couch and sat down to watch tv, though i mostly watched her squirm.

After about 3 hours it was way past my bedtime so i figured i should untie her before i was in huge trouble.

I untied the hogtie first, then her knees, then her feet, then the torso rope, and then her hands. She ripped off her blindfold and before she tore off her gag to yell at me i put on the most innocent face i could muster up and said "thanks for helping!"

She tore off her gag and breathed heavily. I put on the biggest smile i could and said i should probably go brush my teeth.

She nodded and looked up at me. "Not so tight next time" she said.

"ok!" and smiled and ran off to get ready for bed. I was up all night re-living the experience and congratulating myself for actually getting away with it. And i cherished the pictures for years to come.

That's my story, feel free to comment or ask questions.

that one guy