that one guy : 02 - Tricking babysitter into bondage...again (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

that one guy : 02 - Tricking babysitter into bondage...again (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

that one guy's stories
02 - Tricking babysitter into bondage...again
Story index at the bottom

By that one guy

Sunday, June 26th 2005 - 11:40:03 PM

Tricking babysitter into bondage...again

Hey, glad you liked my other story. Actually since that first one, and for the rest of my years being babysat i made it quite an art to trick my babysitters into letting me tie them up. Here's another one.

My parents were going out to dinner and a late movie, they weren't going to be home until around 11. My babysitter, Elisha, was instructed to feed me dinner and have me in bed no later than 10.

Elisha arrived around 6. She was about 16 years old, pretty tan, long brown hair with some slight highlights, pretty hazel eyes, about 5'6". She was wearing a black tank top, dark blue jeans, and flip flops.

After dinner we sat on the living room floor to think of something to do. It was about 7, so i still had 3 hours before bed...4 hours if the plan i was beginning to form worked. Elisha suggested a board game but i said i wasn't in the mood. I said

"let's play a round of cards and the winner will decide what we do"

She agreed and we got out the cards. We played a round of blackjack and i came out the winner.

"Guess you get to decide what we do then" she said.

I ran to my room and returned with a couple strands of rope. (but not all of the rope i had)
I told her that we would take turns tying eachother's hands, and time the other to see how long it took them to escape. I made it sound as harmless as possible.

With some hesitation she agreed, seeing that i only had a few strands of rope, she figured she could easily untie her hands.

I gave her the privilege of going first and held out my hands for her. She tied them together loosely and i was out within 15 seconds.

"My turn!" i said excitedly.

She held out her hands for me to tie but i walked into the kitchen. She followed. I pulled up a chair and asked her to sit in it, which she did with some puzzlement on her face.

I pulled one of her arms down to the bar on the side of the chair back and began to wind rope around it.

"Wait, you're tying me to the chair?" she said somewhat nervously. "I'm not sure i like this."

"But you already got your turn!" i said indignantly. "I have to get one"

She reluctantly agreed and i continued to bind her right hand to the bar. After securing it i moved to her left. As i tied it she began testing the bonds on her right. I could see the discomfort and worry in her face. I secured her left and she struggled a bit.

"i don't think i'll be able to get out of this" she said shakily.

"Just try" i said with a smile.

I watched her struggle for about 1 minute before i casually walked around behind her. I pulled a scarf out of my pocket, which i had hidden there in case my plan came this far. Elisha tried to look behind her and asked "what are you doing?"

Without responding i put the scarf over her mouth and pulled it between her teeth, tying it behind her head and creating a surprisinly effective cleave gag.

She mmphed into it immediately and yelled at me to untie her. I could understand what she was saying through the gag, but i pretended i couldn't.

I skipped off to my room and returned with all of my rope. Her eyes widened at the site and she started struggling to free her arms franticaly, still screaming at me through the gag to untie her.

I got out a strand of rope and bent down by her legs, she started kicking and screaming, trying to stop my from tying her further. In all the kicking her flip flops flew off of her feet and landed somewhere in the family room. I was finally able to pull her feet together and cross them. I quickly bound them together with rope and tightened the knot securely.

I then tied her knees together, and wrapped some rope around her torso pinning her to the back of the chair,

She was still kicking her feet out, despite the fact that they were bound together. i looped another strand of rope around them and pulled the other end below the chair, behind it, and secured it to one of the bars on the back of the chair, forcing her knees to bend a little, and keeping her feet slightly under the chair and unable to move forward at all.

I saw that she was beginning to loosen her wrist bonds, i had tied them rather lightly so that she wouldn't protest. I wrapped more rope around them now to ensure her capture. She was completely mine.

She was beginning to sweat and breath heavily from all the struggling and screaming. She looked at me and yelled through her gag.

"mmmmmmph! mun-phi mme phite mmmow!" (un-tie me right now).

I pretended not to realize that she was very distressed and ran off to get another scarf, which i used to blindfold her.

I looked at the clock. 7:30. I now had 3 and a half hours before my parents would be home, which meant that Elisah would be bound and gagged and blindfolded for about 3 hours and 15 minutes.

I dragged her chair into the tv room and flipped on the tv. I then sat back and watched her struggle and continue to mmmph. She looked extremely attractive. i had my tan, 16 year old, sweating, barefoot babysitter completely helpless.

After about an hour she was still struggling to free herself. I had to hand it to that girl she didn't give up. However her bonds still showed no sign of letting up.

Growing bored with just watching i layed down on my stomach behind the chair, facing the soles of her helpless tanned feet.

I reached out my hand and began to tickle the soles of her feet mercilessly. She screamed into her gag and started struggling and kicking franticaly. unfortunately for her, she could not move her feet in any direction, nor any other part of her body. She was forced to sit there and endure the torture. I tickled her feet for a full 5 minutes, before moving up to her sides.

By the time i was done her face was soaked with sweat and tears. Strands of her brown hair were sticking to her cheeks and forehead. I pulled her hair back out of her face for her and she seemed to relax a bit, still pulling lightly at her bonds.

It was now 9 o'clock. I wondered if i could keep myself occupied with this for another 2 hours. i sat back down on the couch and watched her. She had stopped struggling, but still mmphed lightly and tried to move her body around a bit.

I knew that this game had gone farther than my last one had. The innocent bit wouldn't work this time. so i decided to use that to my advantage.

I removed her blindfold and she blinked a bit and looked up at me. She mmphed loudly and looked at her bonds, then back at me, indicating that she wanted to be untied.

"If i let you go now, do you promise we can play again the next time you babysit?"

She scowled and shook her head no.

"Fine." i said, and put the blindfold back on. "There's still 2 hours before my parents get home."

She screamed and shook her head. I removed the blindfold again and she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Promise we can play again and i'll let you go now and go to bed early."

She looked very annoyed about it, but nodded her head yes. I untied her knees first, then torso rope, then feet, and finally hands. She removed her gag and looked at me with irritation.

"Fine, but the next time we play you're not allowed to tickle me, blindfold me, and your definitely not allowed to keep me tied up for that long." she said.

"Alrighty" i said. and i gathered my ropes and went to bed. I was getting good at this.

That's story number 2, feel free to ask questions.

that one guy