that one guy : 03 - Cops and robbers with yet another babysitter (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

that one guy : 03 - Cops and robbers with yet another babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

that one guy's stories
03 - Cops and robbers with yet another babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By that one guy

Tuesday, June 28th 2005 - 01:53:32 AM

Cops and robbers with yet another babysitter (m/f)

Hello again, i have yet another story to tell about a time i tied up my babysitter. This time however, it was through the cliche cops and robbers game.

This babysitter, Amanda, was pretty short. About 5'2" tops. She had dirty blond hair, and was fairly tanned. She was about 15 or 16 years old. On this night she was wearing a white tank top, baggy blue jeans, and converse shoes.

Amanda arrived around 7, and would be babysitting till about 10. I didn't have too much time to work with. I decided to take a very immediate approach. No less than 5 minutes after my parents were gone i asked

"Can we play cops and robbers?" i said this with the most eager and excited look i could muster up. No decent babysitter could have said no.

"Sure" she said with a smile. "How do you play?"

"Well i'll be robbing the place, and you be the cop who comes in to investigate."

"Alright then" she said

"Go to the kitchen and count to 100, then come out to investigate the house" i said excitedly.

As soon as she was in the kitchen i dashed off to my room to gather my supplies. I got a bag full of plenty of rope, and went to hide behind the couch, but first i turned out all the lights.

After about a minute she came out of the kitchen and began looking around. The sun was beginning to go down, so the place was fairly dark. Still see-able though. I waited for her to investigate down the hallway, and i creeped down after her. I had a decent sized strand of rope ready in my pocket.

I crept up behind her and cupped my hand over her mouth.

"Don't move copper" i said in my most sinister villain voice.

"Mmph!" she squeeked, but didn't struggle hard. She was playing along.

I led her back to the living room and sat her in a chair. I pulled her arms behind her and crossed her wrists. I immediately began to wind the rope rom my pocket around them.

"The police station will be calling to check up on me, you'll never get away with this!" she said. She was still playing along and showing no protest to me binding her hands. This was going to be easy.

"Shut up lady" i said in my gruff voice. I cinched off the knot and retrieved my bag, pulling out more supplies. Amanda tugged at her bonds a bit.

"You can't do this! i'm an officer of the law!"

I ignored her and moved towards her legs. Her feet dangled a few inches above the ground (she was very short). I pulled them together and tightly bound them with rope.

Amanda continued to squirm a bit, but she hadn't really tested her bonds yet. I proceeded to bind her knees together and then rap more rope around her torso.

"That'll show you, copper" i said in victory.

"You'd better let me go!" she said in her still confident police voice.

"I'm getting tired of your babeling." i said. I reached into my bag and pulled out my newest product, a roll of silver duct tape. Amanda's eyes widened as i ripped off a piece.

"Wai-mppph!" her protest was quickly silenced with a strip of the shiny tape. I ripped off a few more strips and spread them accross her lips and cheeks, completely silencing her new found complaints.

Now she started to struggle a bit. I picked up a scarf out of my bag to blindfold her but first stood there for a moment, watching the panic come to her eyes. I was really beginning to question the intelligence of babysitters. How was it possible that i could pull this off so easily? Every time, i had become the one in charge.

I shrugged and proceeded to blindfold her. Now she was really beginning to struggle hard, realizing that she was in a bad situation. I mmmphed into her gag and squirmed around in her bonds.

"Now you wait right there. i'm gonna loot the place." I exited the room, but stayed in the hallway, watching her struggle in her bonds. After about 5 minutes she seemed to relax a bit. I suppose she figured that she would be released when i had finished my little game. I decided to give her a few minutes of that relaxation for some rest, since she would no doubt be doing quite a bit of struggling in a little while.

I went to my room and stuffed some fake coins and monopoly money in my bag, just to make it look like i had actually been playing the game.

I then returned to my victim and stood over her.

"There's hardly anything in this house! i'll just have to take anything that will sell. i think i've gotten about everything...hey, these might pull in a couple bucks!"

I bent down and began un-tying her shoes. I didn't really realize that yet, and she sat in her seat quietly and patiently. I then removed her sneakers and she mmphed into her gag in puzzlement.

"Yeah i could probably sell these" i said, tossing the shoes into my bag. "Hell i suppose i'll take these too". I removed her white socks and chucked them in with my other prizes.

She struggled a bit harder and mmphed softly into her gag, but still waited patiently to be released. It was about 7:30. I had made good time. Still 2 and half hours.

I stood there for a minute, staring at my victim, pondering my next move. I decided that babysitters were amazingly easy to get tied up, and i would make it a personal goal to tie up every single one i ever had.

Amanda mmphed a bit, and struggled, knowing i was still standing there.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily missy. you're my prisoner." i said evily.

"Mmmmph!" she whined in protest and struggled harder.

"Now i'll have none of that acting up!" i said. "You'll have to be taught a lesson, won't you?"

I knelt down and hitched her bound feet up under my right arm, and then proceeded to tickle her soles with my left hand. She screamed into her gag and started flailing around, trying to escape my clutches.

I had yet to come across a babysitter who wasn't amazingly ticklish. It's like they were specifically made to be gullible, easy to capture, and easy to have fun with.

I tickled her for a full 5 minutes, and finally stopped. She was breathing heavily and she pulled her feet down under her chair, as far away from me as possible.

I sat on the couch and watched her for a while. she was pretty cute. I think by this time i was about 11 years old, and had really started noticing girls. I also knew that i wouldn't be getting babysitters for much longer, so i had to take full advantage of the year or 2 i had left.

I looked at the clock. 8'clock. Still 2 hours left. I liked Amanda. She was pretty nice, and had been very willing to play cops and robbers with me, even after i started tying her up. I decided not to keep her tied up very much longer. I also decided that there was no rush in tying up the babysitter, as there's more of a chance of having fun with them actually playing an innocent game before tying them up. That way i could also decide how long i wanted that particular babysitter tied up.

I decided to untie Amanda now, while i was still on her good side. That way i could have 2 hours of fun playing games with her.

Without a word i untied her, in my usual combination. Knees first, then torso, then feet, then hands. she took off her blindfold and pulled the tape off of her mouth.

"Well that was fun!" i said.

"Don't gag me next time" she said, somewhat annoyed.

"You're not mad, are you?" i asked honestly.

"No" she smiled, rubbing her wrists. "We can play again sometime if you don't gag me or blindfold me."

I was thrilled to hear this, and we spent the rest of the evening playing such games as checkers, and watching tv.

I had a pretty good thing going. Elisha still owed me one tie up game, and Amanda had said we could play again some time. and they weren't the only 2 babysitters to babysit me again.

That's story number 3, glad you're liking them. feel free, as always, to question.

that one guy