that one guy : 04 - Elisha's debt (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

that one guy : 04 - Elisha's debt (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

that one guy's stories
04 - Elisha's debt
Story index at the bottom

By that one guy

Thursday, June 30th 2005 - 02:41:48 AM

Elisha's debt (m/f)

Hello again, this will be my last story for about a week, as i am going on a little vacation. Hope you enjoy it.

As you may recall from one of my previous stories, i had bound my babysitter Elisha to a chair, gagged her, and blindfolded her. I only agreed to release her on the condition that she let me tie her up again the next time she babysat. The lucky night finally came.

I had been looking forward to the evening for 2 days. This would be the first time i wouldn't actually have to trick the babysitter into letting me tie her up. Tonight, my victim would be obligated to completely submit, no questions asked.

Elisha arrived around 7. She would be babysitting until 10:30-11:00. She was wearing tight blue jeans, a white blouse, and flip flops.

As soon as my parents were gone i could see the hint of worry and anxiety in her eyes. She was hoping that i had forgotten her promise. No chance. However, learning from some previous tie up games, i bided my time a bit. I chatted with her while she watched tv. She was being very friendly, probably terrified that at any moment i would pull some rope out of my pocket and demand she put her arms behind her. All in due time.

At about 8:00, i decided that i wanted Elisha tied up for no less than an hour. She may have been ebing friendly, but she wasn't keeping me very entertained.

At around 8:15, i decided it was time.

"Elisha, remember last time you babysat me?"

I could see the dread and horrible disappointment come into her eyes.

"Yeah?" she said with a shaky smile.

"Well, you did agree to let me tie you up again." i said innocently.

She let out a big sigh. "yeah...but remember, you're not allowed to gag me."

I smiled and ran to my room for some rope. I returned to my shaky victim, and led her to the living room. Sitting her on the couch, i instructed her to put her hands behind her back. Crossing her wrists, i bound them tightly, and cinched them. All the while she was tilting her head back, trying to see what i was doing. As i let go of her wrists, she pulled at her bonds. She looked worried.

I got another strand and pulled her ankles together. I bound them tightly as well, side by side. I then moved to her knees, and then wrapped lots of rope around her torso, above and below her breasts. She was mine.

I then instructed her to lie on her stomach.

"Why?" she asked, somewhat worried.

"Don't make me gag you" i said with and evil smile.

She frowned, but complied, lying down on her stomach. I took a long strand of rope and tied on end to the rope binding her feet. Then i pulled the other end towards her hands, forcing her knees to bend.

"What are you doing?" she asked, raising her voice a little. She obviously wasn't familiar with the hogtie.

Without responding, i tied the other end of the rope off at her hands, pulling her into a hogtie.

I stood up and looked at her. She pulled at her feet, trying to un-bend her knees. She was realizing exactly what a hogtie was. Her face scrunched up in discomfort and worry.

"This is uncomfortable." She said after a minute, moving around in her ropes.

"Well, you owe me" i said matter of factly.

"Yeah well i wouldn't owe you anything if you hadn't tied me up in the first place."

"You let me" i pointed out.

"Whatever, you know you tricked me." She said with grim face.

I smiled. It was kind of fun not gagging my victim. "Either way." i said triumphantly, "you're tied up now"

"No kidding" she said, tugging again at her bonds. "How long do you plan on keeping me like this?"

"I dunno" i said, sitting down and stretching out, still smiling at my prisoner. "Can't you get out?" i asked sarcastically.

"Oh hush" she said, struggling a bit more. "I'm trusting you to be responsible right now. I'm not being a very good babysitter by letting you do this to me"

"Oh don't worry, i'm used to babysitting the babysitter."

"So that's why you're so good at tying knots" she said with realization. "How many have you gotten?"

I counted on my fingers "...3 i believe. Never failed. And you get a second round."

She grunted in response, tilting her head to see her bonds.
Then she relaxed and looked at me. "It's not so bad." she said with a slight smile.

"I'm glad you think so. I really would have hated to go against my word and gag you."

She frowned at the thought. "I hate gags" she said with disgust.

We sat there chatting for a good 45 minutes. She didn't struggle much at all, just pulled lightly at her bonds. It was kind of nice.

Around 9:00 i stood up. "Do you want to be untied?" i asked.

"Yeah" she said, wincing in discomfort.

"Hey, you didn't really complain at all" i said proudly as i began to untie the knot connecting her feet and hands.

"Well that didn't do me a lot of good last time" she said.

I smiled and continued untying her. Once she was completely free she stretched and smiled. "You're an evil little bugger, you know that?" she said, poking my playfully.

I smiled and poked her back. Within a minute we were in a huge tickle fight, which, needless to say, i won. I put my ropes away and over a bowl of ice cream Elisha mentioned that if i was very good maybe we would play again some day.

That's my last story until next week. I know it wasn't as much classic struggling and detailed bondage as my others, but i'll make up for it later. Feel free to question or comment.

that one guy