Lord Nikon : 01 - My Luck Runs Out (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lord Nikon : 01 - My Luck Runs Out (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lord Nikon's stories
01 - My Luck Runs Out
Story index at the bottom

By Lord Nikon

Sunday, June 26th 2005 - 03:43:45 AM

My Luck Runs Out

This happened sometime mid 2003. Me and my girlfriend at the time were hanging out playing Madden on a rainy day.I wont use real names but I will call her Kate. Kate was always a bit of a tomboy and absolutely ruled over all when it came to video games. I hardly ever beat her at anything, especially Madden and NBA Live. But that day, I hit the luck jackpot because I beat her in two strait games. Never blowouts, I usually got lucky with a last minute fieldgoal or saftey. Kate never likes to lose, so naturally she got a little bit frustrated at my luck.

We were alone in the house, so on our third or fourth game, she proposed that the loser be tied up and left to struggle while the winner played by themselves. I quickly agreed, seeing as how I was on a roll and using my favorite team (Raiders), so I thought it would be another win for me and a chance to tie up my favorite girl.

She didn't put up much of a fight in the first half, I think the half ended about 12 to 3 in my favor. However, the second half proved to be much better for her. In the first 3 minutes, she sacked me for a saftey and scored a touchdown, which knocked my luck right out of me. I struggled valiantly, but in the end the game ended 30 to 19 in her favor.

She proceeded to tie me up and gag me. First, she got some long phone cords that were in the closet and tied my hands together behind my back. Then, she tied my feet together and used another piece to bring my feet and hands together in a hogtie. After that, she got duct tape and put some on my hands, forcing them into fists. She gagged me using one of her socks with duct tape wrapped around my head. Kate left me on the carpet for an hour and a half while she played Jak and Daxter.

It was really fun, but I really wanted to tie her up. I did get a few chances to tie her up before we broke up, I just wish I had remembered to take pictures of my handywork. Oh well, maybe I will find someone else to tie up.

I now leave you with these words of wisdom: I've made all the christmas toys for all the good little girls and boys, theres a train for little Billy, and a dolly for Molly dear, but you aint gettin diddly sqat cause you really screwed up this year.(heywood banks)

Lord Nikon
randomhero385@aol.com