Holly Wall : 01 - My first time (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Holly Wall : 01 - My first time (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Holly Wall's stories
01 - My first time
Story index at the bottom

By Holly Wall

Wednesday, June 29th 2005 - 03:14:22 PM

My first time

My very first introduction to the joys of bondage was in January of 2004. I was visiting my Aussie friend Mac. He left his home in Darwin and came to Luton, England in January of 1998 aged 13 at the time.

Anyway, he had always been very open with me about his love of bondage and since we were bored I agreed to let him tie me up. He must have been waiting for this because he already had everything he needed for me hidden under his bed.

He asked me to lay down on my front on the floor. I went limp. He drew my wrists together behind my back and twisted the thin sash cord several times around in a tight double knot. He then wound the remaining ends of the cord between my wrists neatly cinching the snug bindings. The circlets of cord allowed very little play and to my delight I could move my fingers and wrists only slightly. Next my ankles were neatly fastened together and cinched in the same way.

He vanished from view for a few seconds. A few seconds later he appeared again carrying a pink chiffon scarf five feet by two feet and a large plain white scarf of heavy silk.

"These will do nicely my dear, keep you good and quiet".

Gently he rolled me onto my back and propped me up against the heavy bed. I watched while he spread out the chiffon scarf on the floor. He then folded the white silk scarf into a wad and rolled it up in the center of the chiffon length.

"I'll make it very tight, for realism, but it shouldn't hurt too much. Open wide".

I opened my mouth and tilted my head back as he reached the scarf and wad over my face. Neatly the chiffon-wrapped roll was wedged not just between my teeth but inside my mouth so that it pressed down on my tongue. The ends of the long scarf were then drawn around to the back of my neck and a single knot tied. Carefully he tightened the scarf so that it pressed into the soft corners of my mouth and my cheeks before doubling the knot. That done, he wound one end around and between my jaws followed by the other end in the opposite direction. These ends were tied in a tight double knot at the back of my neck like the first. He walked over and fetched another large square silk scarf, blue this time, which he folded into a rectangle then over several times the same direction till the bandage was about three inches wide. This was now bound tightly over my cheeks, lips and jaws. "Extra muffling".

I found that with the packing between my teeth and filling my mouth I was scarcely able to move my jaws. I lifted my head and shook it from side to side, experimenting to see whether the gag could be loosened in any way. I started to say something, and with a shock realized how effectively silenced I had become.

He reached under his bed again and produced more ropes. He knelt down behind me and set to work tying my arms above the elbows. I am very fit and supple and it was possible without a great deal of effort to fasten my elbows firmly together. This was done, using all of one length of cord. He next wound a second length around my body just below my breasts three times. He knotted it securely and passed the ends in a crisscross between my breasts, and made two more windings around my shoulders and upper chest.

My arms were now almost immobile, except for my forearms which still had a little room to move. It was an easy matter to deprive me of even this small freedom. He cut a shorter length of cord, fastened a couple of twitches around my forearms just above where my wrists were bound, and passed the ends of the cord about my waist. This was wound twice and the knot secured in the small of my back.

The final touch was to tie my legs together, with several lengths of cord turned around them just above my knees and cinched. To my delight I was now utterly helpless. He held me captive for an entire day. He gave me some water to drink from time to time but he always blindfolded me when he did this.

I haven't practiced bondage in a while but Mac still does to this day. He's now 18 and I'm 17. If any girl or woman in England wants to experience bondage for the first time or just wants to be tied up again then either phone, text or email him. His mobile phone number is: Phone number deleted by moderator and his email address is: Deleted by moderator@hotmail.com you can arrange a meeting time and place with him and he'll tie you up anyway you want. No questions asked, no fee and no strings attached. He gets a kick out of tying up women you see. Or you could speak to me at: Hollytheferal@hotmail.com

Holly Wall
Hollytheferal@hotmail.com
England