Skate Shoe Lover : 01 - After Work Today... (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Skate Shoe Lover : 01 - After Work Today... (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Skate Shoe Lover's stories
01 - After Work Today...
Story index at the bottom

By Skate Shoe Lover

Tuesday, July 5th 2005 - 12:20:37 AM

After Work Today... (m/mm)

Hi. I'm a new poster here, because I've never had anything to post about before. Luckily that all changed today.

I just turned 16 a couple months ago, and I'm 6 ft., about 130 pounds. I have naturally blond, strait, short hair and blue eyes. I'm male by the way.

Anyway, I worked an early shift today so I got off at noon. I had to walk home today because my car is in the shop, so I changed out of my work clothes and began to walk home. I was wearing a black tee shirt and white shorts. I had low-cut black socks and black and white DC Avatars, which I just got yesterday and suggest that you do too. And I had a black DC hat.

So, I got home and saw that my mom was already home. This meant that I didn't have to walk home, so it sucks that I did but oh well. I went inside and my mom told me that Kevin and Andrew were downstairs waiting for me. Sweet, I thought, they have good timing! I went downstairs, and was astonished at what I found.

Kevin had tied Andrew up! We had just talked about tying people up yesterday, cuz we were watching a movie where someone had gotten tied. I had told them that I enjoy bondage then, but they never told me they did. As it turns out, they play tug's a lot with each other and decided to introduce me into their fun this way.

Andrew is the same age as me and a little bit shorter and skinnier. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a plain white shirt and jean shorts with Adidas shoes. They were the superstar 2G shoes with red stripes. He wasn't wearing any socks, because they were currently in his mouth held in with duct tape. His hands were tied behind his back with rope and his ankles were tied together, also with rope.

Kevin is 17 and the same size as me. He has black hair which is always spiked and brown eyes. He was wearing a brown shirt and black shorts with blue and white ES Accel shoes. He had white socks and a black and blue hat.

I'm going to sleep now, but I will probably finish the story tomorrow.

Peace out.

Skate Shoe Lover
Michigan

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 6th 2005 - 12:52:06 AM

After Work Today... Part 2 (m/mm)

O.K. Back to the story.

So when I left off, I had walked into my room and found Andrew face down on my bed with his wrists and ankles tied with rope and gagged with his own socks. Kevin was standing over him.

Kevin looked at me and said, "So, is this what you had in mind when you said that you like bondage?"

"Well, it is definitely a nice surprise" I said.

Kevin took some more rope out of his pockets, which he had a lot of, and said that I would have to have an initiation before I would have the honor of tying him up.

"I like the sound of that, but what kind of initiation do you have in mind? Because I don't have a very high tolerance for pain, if that's the kind of thing you're thinking of."

"Oh, nothing like that at all," he said to my great relief.

"So what do you want me to do?" I inquired.

He told me to lay down on my bed with my head face up and to take my hat off. I did as I was told, and to my great surprise and great enjoyment, he picked Andrew up and put him on top of me, after untying his hands. He took my hands and put them around Andrew so that it was like I was hugging him and did the same thing to Andrew's hands. Then he tied my ankles together and tied my ankles to Andrew's. He ungagged Andrew and took my DC's off, took my socks off, and put my DC's back on. He put my socks in my mouth and put Andrew's back in his, and tapped our heads together so our lips were touching.

I could tell Andrew was enjoying this because I was on top of him, and I assume he could tell the same thing about me. To my great dismay, Kevin then took out a camera and began to snap pictures. He put the camera away and left for a few minutes. He came back with a huge roll of saran wrap. This excited me very much, because I've always fantasized about being saran wrapped.

After a bit of a struggle, Kevin managed to get us to stand up and remain balanced on our own. He started to roll the saran wrap around us, and then I realized that he would of course go up the crotch area. When he got there, I couldn't help but moan enormously. Then he finished off by reaching to our necks. He put us both back on the bed and covered us up.

After a few hours of him scrummaging through my room and finding a few things I would prefer he had not, he untied us.

Then I got my chance to do the tying, but that's a story for another day.

Peace Out

Skate Shoe Lover
Michigan