Skate Shoe Lover : 02 - My Sweet Revenge (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Skate Shoe Lover : 02 - My Sweet Revenge (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Skate Shoe Lover's stories
02 - My Sweet Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Skate Shoe Lover

Wednesday, July 13th 2005 - 11:46:36 PM

My Sweet Revenge (m/mm)

First of all, I'd like to say thank you very much to Nicholas H and J-Mac for giving me such positive feed-back. I have a story to tell about how I got to tie Kevin and Andrew after they initiated me into their "group".

So, Kevin and Andrew came over to my house the day after Kevin tied Andrew and I up at about noon. I was still asleep, so I got a nice little awakening when they both grabbed a foot and started tickling. We went into the basement to play some pool, and Kevin proposed we play a special tournament.

We played two games, me and Kevin first and the winner of that game against Andrew. Whoever won the second game got to tie the other two up. Luckily, I'm a much better pool player than both of them, and I won both games before 12:30.

To get an idea of what we look like, read my other story, After Work Today. Today, I was wearing blue jeans with boxer briefs, no shirt, and my white and black DC Avatars with black socks. Kevin was wearing a red shirt, which he actually borrowed from me a couple days ago, jeans, and his blue and white ES Accel shoes with white socks. Andrew was wearing a green shirt, black shorts, and his red and white Adidas Superstar 2G shoes and white socks.

So, I told Andrew to lay down on the pool table. He did, and I went to get some supplies. I came back with some rope and duct tape. I took Andrew's hand and looped a cord of rope around it three times before cinching it off. I tied the other end of the rope to the leg of the pool table and repeated the process to his other wrist. At this point, it had become apparent that Andrew had become excited, by the looks of it. Lol. Then I tied his feet in the same fashion.

After I finished tying Andrew, I moved onto Kevin. I told him to lay down ontop of Andrew, but to lay face down. I tied him just like I tied Andrew, but after I took his, well, my shirt off him and put it on me.

"Hey, it's cold down here!"

"Well then, you shouldn't have worn my shirt!"

Then I took both their shoes off along with their socks, and put Andrew's socks in Kevin's mouth and Kevin's in Andrew's. I duct taped their mouths together, just like Kevin had done the day before to me and Andrew. Then I decided that I wanted to play a little game.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea. How bout I hide your shoes, and if you find them when I untie you, then you get to pick a pair of my shoes that you can keep. But the downside is, if you can't find them by the time you go home, I get to keep them. So, what do you say?"

Of course, I didn't have any idea what they said because of the gags, but I could tell they were o.k. with it because of their pitiful attempt at nodding their heads. So, I went and got two tube socks and blindfolded them. Then, I hid their shoes in a little trap door cupboard thing in my room that I knew they didn't know about.

Then I went over and tickled the hell out of them, and they were freaking out. I started at their feet and moved to their stomachs. I tickled them for about an hour, then figured they should be untied.

They searched for a couple hours for their shoes, and even after all that time, they couldn't find them. Andrew got kind of pissed because that was his favorite pair of shoes and told me he wanted his shoes back.

"We made a deal man."

"Well then, I want compensation."

He lunged on me, and then grabbed the ropes. He tied my hands behind my back and laid me on the pool table. Before I could get up, he tied my legs together, and finished me by hog-tying me. He took my shoes and said, his will do I guess....

Kevin said that a deal was a deal, and told Andrew to give me back my shoes.

Andrew said he would but not until he had a bit of fun with me. He gagged me with my socks and duct tape and started tickling me. Then he changed his mind and put my shoes on, and told Kevin to shut up when he started to argue. Then he untied me, and had to go home. Kevin stayed for a little, and we played PS2 for a while before he left.

I already got my shoes back, but that's a story to tell later. I still have their shoes.

Tell me what you thought of this story.

Skate Shoe Lover
Michigan