J. Constantine : 05 - A Little Tied up at the Moment... (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 05 - A Little Tied up at the Moment... (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
05 - A Little Tied up at the Moment...
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Tuesday, July 5th 2005 - 04:26:28 PM

A Little Tied up at the Moment....

Hey there bondage lovers! Constantine here with a another story to entertain. Sorry I took so long to post again, been busy lately, plus I only have 5 or 6 more bondage tales to tell, then I'm out of stories! But there's always time to make more.

Anyhow, this next one occurred once more in my high school days, I had to be 17 years old. It was summer and since my friend Nick's parents were going on a short weekend getaway. He figured that he would invite all of his friends to his party to say farewell to another year of school. He didn't want a HUGE group so he invited only his good friends so things wouldn't get too crazy. Besides myself there had to be about 6 guys and 4 girls or something like that. Nick had a really nice house, it wasn't very big but he lived in front of this huge forest preserve and there wasn't many people around, so you could basically do what you want.

A few hours into the party the girls were cooking up something. It seemed that my friend and I didn't want any part of it. So while the party stayed downstairs my other friend Roz and I went upstairs to listen to some music. Anyway a few minutes later we heard yells and screams from downstairs. So Roz and I peeked to see what was happening. And sure enough alll the girls were hosing down the guys with whipped cream or shaving cream, one or the other. Roz and I really didn't feel like getting our clothes all (Creamy?) so we went back upstairs and laughed. A few minutes later we heard steady soft footsteps getting closer to our door.

"Shhhh!" I said, "someone's coming."

Roz ran behind the door to surprise who ever came through it. Judging from the laughs downstairs, it was just one person, and I thought Megan, one of the girls, spotted us when we were seeing what was happening downstairs. Sure enough Megan came bursting through the door with 2 whip cream can in hand.

"Hey guys!" she shouted downstairs, "I foun*mmmph*"

Good ol' Roz came from behind and clenched his fist around her pretty little mouth. She dropped one of the whipped cream cans as she tried to take his hand off, but to no avail. I ripped one of the cans out of her other hand and Roz wrapped his arm around her arms and stomach.

"Get something to tie her up!" he whispered.

Megan whipped around and cried playfully. Things just got really damn interesting. I quickly searched through Nick's room. I found some black masking tape in his desk.

"Good," Roz said as he grasped our victim, "Hurry tape her mouth"

I walked over to Megan, I would usually just put a few strip over her mouth to gag her, but this girl was doing what I like to call "power mmmmphhing". So I wrapped the tape around her head 4 or 5 times. She laughed and moaned at the same time, she could barely make a peep.

"Good, here gimme the tape," Roz said as he through her on the carpet.

I gave him the tape and Megan tried to push him away but she was overpowered. Roz taped her wrists behind her back, and then tape her ankles. Then he started to wrap her whole body in tape, like the mummyfication stuff.We used a whole roll of tape on her, the whole friggen' thing. She squirmed and tried to rip out of her bonds but she couldn't. She even tried to scream "Help" a few times, but she couldn't thanks to my tight tape gag.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We'll hide her." Roz said "We'll bring her to the bathroom come on."

Roz then grabbed her shoulders and I grabbed her feet we carried her over the bathroom and placed her in the bathtub. She moaned and struggled, the way we tied her there was now way she could get up.

"Please don't mess with us." Roz joked as he turned off the lights.

"We're really nice guys once you get to know us." I joked as I shut the bathroom door. Roz and I gave each other a high five as a muffled moan echoed in the bathroom.

We picked up the 2 cans of whipped cream and walked downstairs. Everybody was surprised to see us.

"Did you see what happened?!" Nick asked

"Some of it." I said

"Geez, what a mess. There's not even a drop on you guys, I should've stayed with you." Nick proclaimed.

One of the girls then realized something and spoke up, "Yea, really! There's nothing on you guys! Megan went up and...."

"You mean my room is like this too?" nick interrupted.

"No, your room's fine." I answered.

"Great, but what about Megan?" one of the girls asked.

"Megan?" I said, "Oh, she's a little tied up right now. Don't worry about her."

"No really guys, where is she?" the girls asked once more.

"She's using the bathroom." Roz added.

About a half an hour later Megan was discovered, I thought everyone would be mad but I was wrong, they laughed took pictures, and even sprayed her with some more whip cream. We then untied her and removed her gag and went on with the party, not one of my favorite experience but it was fun none the less.

Write Again,

J. Constantine