J. Constantine : 06 - Billy Bound (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 06 - Billy Bound (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
06 - Billy Bound
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Friday, July 15th 2005 - 06:33:54 PM

Billy Bound

Hey Folks! Constantine here to bring you another bondage tale. This one is quite different from my other stories, mainly because it was something new to me and it sticks out in my mind. This story really goes "deep", and I really explore my psyche, it's nothing inappropriate just, you know, deep.

I was surprised when I first came here and read a lot of the stories posted. There were a lot of female to female bondage, male and male bondage, and not a lot of female and male bondage. I'm a male and all I tied up were girls, but this story is an exception. It's pretty long but please read on:

This story goes back awhile ago. My friend, Billy, and I were in 8th grade. Billy was a great friend of mine, I practically grew up with him. What was weird, though, is that we were the best of friends, but completely the opposite. He was athletic, I wasn't. He was hyper, I was calm. He wasn't so "smart" when it came to school and I was a good student. He loved sports and fitness, I loved comics and video games. But still we were best friends, when you seen one of us you always seen the other. People even thought we were brothers because we look alike, a little bit.

Anyway, it was a Saturday and Billy came over to my house. Due to some problems he was having at home, he asked if he could sleep over, of course I said yes, and his mom agreed too. So that night we were playing some video games and we started to talk about what girls we liked and would ask out and so on. Billy was basically the "ladies man". He was tall, somewhat muscular guy. He had dark brown hair and that night I believe he wore bulky blue jeans, and a jersey of some sort. The kid was only in 8th grade and he already had 3 or 4 girlfriends. Anyway, It had to be 12:00 at night and we started to get a little crazy, it's like we were drunk without alcohol. When Billy thought a girl was attractive he would always say things like, "I would drug her" or "I want to knock her out". It was clear to me that he had a fetish for unconscious girls, and I had evidence to back it up:

1. Billy had a weak heart for blood and when he seen just a little bit of it, he would faint. He would always tell me the story and he seemed that he liked it.

2. There was this part in a video game were you got to knock this girl out and drag her freely to a destination. I remember I was on the computer while Billy was playing this game and he would knock her out over and over again and drag her around. He basically did the same thing in this other game, where you got to use chloroform on anyone.

3. We were at his house listening to music on his computer's media player , and when he left to go to the bathroom, I looked under his videos and he had all these sample videos of girls being drugged and carried around the house.

I'm an understanding person, I wasn't going to make fun of him or tell anyone, Hell, I liked it too as long as it involved bondage. So anyway I confronted him and asked him.

"You like it don't you? You like seeing girls knocked out?" I asked.

He got really nervous.

"Yeah, I do" he replied quietly.

I figured I had to make him more comfortable .

"Yeah, so that's your fetish?" I said, "That's ok, I like bondage".

He was surprised I said that. I never told anybody that I like bondage.

"How did you know what my fetish was?" he asked.

"Well you kinda talked about it a lot" I said. I figured I would leave it at that.

"So what is bondage exactly?" he asked.

"Well, there's a lot of different kinds, but I like the more simple stuff. No domination, or hurting the women. I just like to see women tied up and gagged, simple as that" I replied.

He shook his head, "Oh, ok".

Then there was one of those weird awkward pauses. I sat down and looked at my watch.

"Hey", he said to me in a shaky voice, "Can you pretend to knock me out?"

I sorta laughed, "I, I guess."

"Can you, like, drag me around and stuff?" he asked once more.

"Ok" I said.

I really couldn't believe he was asking me to do this, Billy always acted like a big macho bad ass, and now he wanted me to "drag him around".

"Hey, you could tie me up if you want" Billy said, "But what would you do it with?"

I went to my desk and pulled out a roll of silver duct tape.

"Is this ok?" I asked.

"Yeah that's fine" he said.

I felt kind of uncomfortable, I never tied up a guy before, but I figured it would be a new experience.

I've read tons of stories about a guy playfully tying up another guy on the internet, even on this board , so I figured it would be all right.

Any who, Billy said to pretend I drugged his drink and when he drank it he fell to the ground and went limp. I honestly didn't know If I could pick him up because he was a little bigger than me, but I figured I could since we used to do wrestling moves on each other. I grabbed his wrists and dragged around my room as he play "unconscious". I then dragged him around with my arms around his stomach and threw him to my floor. I figured I could be more rough with him because he was a guy, since I was always afraid that I would hurt a girl while dragging her around. Then as I stated in my previous stories, my foot fetish started to kick in. I would always have a girl barefoot when I tied them up mainly because I thought girls feet were pretty, and I just wanted to see them. I never really cared to see a guy's feet. I figured since Billy was an athlete they would be all beat up and stuff, but I didn't care. I dragged him by his ankles and pretended that his socks came off when I was dragging him, but of course I pulled them off. And to my surprise Billy feet weren't bad, I was wrong. His feet were HUGE , and his soles were soft and smooth. They even looked like girl's feet. I then put him on my shoulders and threw him on my bed. I took the roll of duct tape and started to wrap it around his wrists, and then his ankles. I took some thin rope and put him in a hogtie, mainly so his big feet were in the air. I then took a final strip of tape and gagged him with it. I softly tapped his head.

"Wake up!" I said.

Billy pretended to wake up and looked in the mirror to see the predicament he was in. He struggled and whipped around. He couldn't get loose. He looked at me as if he were to say, "Geez I really can't get loose!" he was pretty surprised. I figured I wouldn't untie him. I watched some TV as he tried to talk through his gag. His would mmmmppphh madly at me, I left him hogtied for about 30 minutes. I then untied him.

"God, thanks for tying me up" he joked. "Don't tell anyone at school!"

"No problem" I said.

We really didn't talk about it at all after that. But it was a good experience. It was the first time I ever tied up a guy and I enjoyed it. Neither of us was "turned on" by it, we just had a good fun time. I'd still rather tie up a girl anytime, but this was nice too.

And my next story will be when I first tied up my girlfriend.

PS: I even took some pictures of my experience with my webcam. I can try to dig the pics up(there's only 2 or 3) and post the link here if you guys want. Just ask.

J. Constantine