Zack : 02 - Just like professional wrestling (m/m, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zack : 02 - Just like professional wrestling (m/m, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zack's stories
02 - Just like professional wrestling
Story index at the bottom

By Zack

Thursday, July 7th 2005 - 12:00:02 AM

Just like professional wrestling

(sorry that I haven't posted anything in such a long while)

Okay, just one note... this happened to a friend of mine... I wasn't really there, so, if it doesn't feel realistic... don't be mad at me for it... please...

(anyways, no names were changed because nobody was innocent)

My friend Paul, and his friend... (for now, we'll call him "Terry"), were staying up late during a sleepover at his house. They apparently wanted to get some exercise in the "Gym". (Paul's dad's garage) This is where they practiced wrestling. They used a couple moves which they based off of some old "WCW" matches.

Anyway, after they were done practicing on each other. One of them wanted to do something spontaneous... Terry found some duct tape and apparently grabbed Paul's arms, and tied them behind his back with it. He then strapped him to the homemade punching bag. After that, he shoved a rag into his mouth. (it was too big for him to spit it out)

He kept on trying to scream, but nothing came out, but the usual "mmpphh" noise... (is there a word for that?) I know that this all happened because Terry made a video recording out of it. I eventually saw a little bit of the video. So I have a good clue as to what day of that summer it happened.

Anyways, the video was obviously hidden. And they stopped playing after about an hour. They just about killed each-other with a second match... until the fight was interrupted. I think Paul got his revenge at one time, but I'm not sure right now.

Hope, that y'all enjoyed it.

Zack
sonic8005@yahoo.com
USA

---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 10th 2005 - 04:18:20 AM

Boredom in staying up late.

(Look, I started that argument with a couple postings and I'm the one who should put a stop to it! So, in short, I'm sorry if I made somebody too nervous to post stories!)

Anyway, without further adieu, let's get on with the story!

(this happened when I was 11 or so, I kinda forgot about it...) Two old friends of my brother had come over to spend the night. I forget who they were, (which is another reason why I neglected to post this beforehand)

Anyway, it was around 2 AM, or so when my brother fell asleep in another room, (mine!). So, I was left alone with 2 of the biggest jerks I'd ever known!

After they were finished with a video game, one of them opened my brother's drawer and found duct tape... (please don't ask me why it was there) "hey, I know, why don't we play a game!?!" he said. He indicated that I should be tied-up.

Now, these guys had beaten me up before, so I was worried more about that as opposed to being tied-up. So, at first, they had bound my arms in front of me, and I couldn't break free.

Then, they cut those off, but only for a couple of seconds... they used it to attach my hands behind my back, and then they used it on my ankles. I had forseen the last strip going over my mouth.

They had placed me in the closet, probably to make sure that I would try to protest. I was left in there for quite a while, as I had attempted screaming.

I had dosed off eventually, when I woke up, I was still tied, I had "mmmpphhed" for a while. When they finally woke up, it was about 7 Am. Since it was Saturday, that was the right time for cartoons.

I hadn't thought much of it since.

(hope that was slightly enjoyable...)

Zack
sonic8005@yahoo.com
USA