Jon J : 03 - A bet on the rain (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jon J : 03 - A bet on the rain (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jon J's stories
03 - A bet on the rain
Story index at the bottom

By Jon J

Saturday, July 16th 2005 - 09:48:04 PM

A bet on the rain.

Hi everyone. good stories everybody.
This happen last week.

On Wednesday me and my friends, Connor 13, and the brothers, Roger 11 and Pete 13 had come back from swimming early from the Park. It was only a bit dark and a few clouds in the sky, but they all thought it was going to rain and wanted to leave the pool.

We were at Pete and Roger's house on their back porch patio and I kept teasing them for being so scared of a little rain and spoiling our day swimming. I said "see, I told you it wasn't going to rain, and I bet it still won't"

They all still thought it would and we ended up betting that the loser would get tied up and get rained on right in the back yard. I was happy and ok with this because I thought I would get to tie them all three at one time, and poke fun at them. I was the only one who bet that it wouldn't rain in the next hour. Well, about ten minutes later it started sprinkling, and they were all yelling "You lose Jon!".

Then it was them laughing and teasing me for being dumb enough to take the bet, and Pete began tying my hands behind my back while Connor and Roger tied my ankles and legs. They took their time, and did a good job too, and it was still only raining a little. But I could see some big dark clouds up in the sky now.

Connor and Peter picked me up and carried me out to the yard and put me on the wet grass face down. I was only wearing my swim suit, so I didn't mind that so much. Then Roger said, "Lift your feet up", and tied a rope around and between my ankles, then connected it to my hands. He pulled them together till my fingers could touch my heels. It was a really good hogtie, and I already knew I wasn't going to get out of it.
I was already sorry I had opened my big mouth and made such a stupid bet.

Pete wanted to make it even harder for me, and tied another rope above my elbows and pulled them close together. Then he said, "open up", and when I started to say "why?", he stuffed one of my own socks in my mouth and tied it in with a handkerchief. Worked too, cause I couldn't say anything that made any sense after that.

They all ran back to the patio just as it started raining more, then it really started coming down hard. I was wriggling and moving around a lot trying to find any loose knots or get some slack, but the ropes was tight and all the knots away from my fingers. All that happened was me getting muddy from the wet grass and ground. I guess I looked really funny, cause I could hear the guys laughing their heads off at me rolling around in the mud.

They left me out there like that for about 30 or 40 minutes, till it stopped raining, then came out and untied me, after a bit of tickling and joking with me.

I was a mess, so I used the garden hose to wash off all the mud and grass before I went home. I got a lot of teasing from that too.

As it turned out we had more fun in the rain than we would have at the pool, at least they did at my expense. But it was a lot of fun for me too. And I got cooled off in the rain after all.

Jon J
jonj1993@yahoo.com