Jane : 01 - Harness (self/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jane : 01 - Harness (self/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jane's stories
01 - Harness
Story index at the bottom

By Jane

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005 - 03:55:37 PM

It took me a while to realize that I liked bondage. I guess for a while I tried to deny it and pretend that I didn't like it at all. Now I see that my actions were really unhealthy, because there's no denying that I like being tied up. After finding this sight, I found that it's actually kind of normal to like being tied up. I therefor commend all the people who are brave enough to post their stories, allowing girls like me to stand up and accept who we are.

Okay, now for my story. About a year and a half ago( I was 15 then), my cousin gave me a harness for rock climbing as a birthday gift. I love it for many reasons. Rock climbing is a lot of fun. I've also found however that it is really easy to use to tie someone up, including myself.

One day, my parents work strange hours so I didn't have to worry about them being home, I put on my harness. I had on my jogging shorts. (Bad idea really when wearing a harness.) I took my set of handcuffs out and stuck them through a loop in the harness and then grabbed my duct tape. Then I went over to my banister and slid the main crotch loop over the edge. (there were pillers on the ends that went up another half foot) Then, using my stomach muscles, i flipped myself over, with my feet in the air and my head at the ground, while being suspended by the harness. I then ripped a piece of ductape and plastered it to my mouth, just before locking my hands into the hand cuffs.

I did not realize then that I left the keys in the drawer. After i got both in and locked tight, my heart dropped. I realized what i just did. and I panicked. I tried getting my hands out, I tried tugging at the harness, my hands were shaking as I tried different tactics. I was scared. No one would be coming home until maybe 8 or 9 PM. It was 11 AM at the time. After trying different things, I was tired. So I decided to calm down and maybe think of a way.

I layed there for a while. I thought of screaming, but my dog couldn't even hear me through my gag. either that, or she didn't care...spoiled pooch...anyway, so I couldn't yell for help. Besides, what would someone think of me if they found me like this? i kept thinking. finally an idea hit me. I decided to try using my stomach muscles to pull myself up. Then i could ease myself off the piller, and i could get the keys from the drawer. so I tried, and it worked. It took my roughly 2 minutes to get up, and i got out of my dilema safely and securely.

comments would be greatly appreciated.

-Jane-
USA