Buzzbuzz : 03 - Jelly Belly Bondage (mmm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzzbuzz : 03 - Jelly Belly Bondage (mmm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzzbuzz's stories
03 - Jelly Belly Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Buzzbuzz

Wednesday, August 10th 2005 - 02:58:39 PM

Jelly Belly Bondage

Some people know that I've been in Florida on holiday for the past 3 weeks. While I was there I bought a BIG tin of Jelly Bellys. Back at home, Mike, George and Ben were waiting for me to return with such bounty.

It was about 2:30 am on flight VS076 and the entertainment system wasn't working properly. There was still 6 hours to go so I looked in the overhead locker for something to eat. There it was. A tin of Jelly Bellys. I managed to keep my eyes off it for now though. After a long sleep I woke up to find that we were about to land. As it happens, some people get earache. People like me. Well, this was some BAD earache so I reached up into the locker and ate only the Cream Soda flavours. Nobody would mind. Would they?

One thing lead to another, and by the time we had landed I'd eaten all the Blueberry ones too. I decided to put back the Beans. We got home, and while everyone went to bed, I hopped on my bike to head to George's.

I went over to ring the bell, when all of a sudden I heard a noise from the back yard. The noise seemed to be coming from the cellar door. (In England, the old houses have coal chutes. It's an old thing, do a google search.) The padlock was off so I lifted the cellar door and went down. This is a 3 part cellar, George's house is HUGE. I went into the middle section where Mike, Ben, and to surprise, George met me.

"Got the Jelly Bellys?" Asked Mike.

"Yeah" I told him.

He lifted the lid off and inspected the tin.

"Bags the Cream Soda flavour!" shouted Ben.

"Hey Matt", said Mike. "Where's the cream soda?"

"And the Blueberry?" Added George.

This was a tricky situation. You probably can guess what happens now. All I can say is "Aww, not just as I've come back from holiday?" Mike tackles me and pushes me down. The cellar floor is old brick, which isn't nice to fall on, let alone be tied up and gagged on. The three boys were on top of me and immediately pulled out a big silver roll of tape. I hear tape being ripped off, then I see and feel it across my mouth. It is wound and would around my head.

Just for the fun of it, I made a slight noise. I was gagged, but not tied up (yet). Again the tape is ripped off and it is wound round my legs 4 times. Still being tightly held down the arms, they lift me up and wind my arms to my side VERY tightly. At that, I'm put back down, they take the tin of JB, and go into the next room. They close the sliding door shut behind them, leaving me in the dark.

After about an hour of wiggling about, the doors reopen. Mike unties me and we all have a good laugh. Then we continued to tie each other up. It was the perfect day for everyone.

That's my latest story, more are to follow!

Buzzbuzz
buzzbuzz@fsmail.net
http://tieup.12.forumer.com