J. Constantine : 08 - The Damsel of my Eye (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J. Constantine : 08 - The Damsel of my Eye (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

J. Constantine's stories
08 - The Damsel of my Eye
Story index at the bottom

By J. Constantine

Wednesday, August 17th 2005 - 04:33:38 AM

The Damsel of my Eye

Hey, Constantine here to bring you another experience of mine. But first to answer Andy_V's question, Why does my bondage stories always happen during summertime? Well, to be honest I have no idea, just a coincidence I guess. So moving on.

Anyway, this is one of my favorites, it involves Rachel, my girlfriend, and me. We were 19 at the time. Rachel's a really beautiful girl, if you want an image in your mind, she looks very much like the actress Amy Acker, she insists that she doesn't, but I think she does which certainly is not an insult.

One night we were sitting on the couch watching TV and some movie was on where there was a girl bound and gagged to a chair struggling around until the hero saved her. I was particularly quiet during the scene, so I figured I should say something.

"I wonder how an actor prepares for a scene like that?" I said.

"What being tied up?" Rachel answered, "I'm sure they prepare like it was any other scene. Why?" I started to stumble with my words, I never told her that I was into the whole bondage thing yet.

I figured now would be an okay time to tell her.

"Have you ever been tied up?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I really can't remember, maybe when I was a kid. You?"

"A couple times, by a friend or something", I answered.

"My cousins tied me up in a game we were playing once, just for fun, I had to be 8 or 9", she continued.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was fun, I guess", she answered.

Suddenly a huge bell rang in my head, there's my opening.

"I love it", I said. "I really don't like to be tied up, but I like to tie up people".

"Really?" Rachel smiled.

After that for like 20 minutes we went back and fourth discussing our past experiences, though I dominated most of the conversation. Rachel said she was only tied up once or twice for fun by her friends and cousins, but during the experiences she said she loved playing the "damsel in distress".

She thought it was fun, but she never really got into the whole bondage thing. I told her I was into simple bondage, not the whole dominating, pain, and leather dominatrix stuff. I first I thought she was gonna think I was nuts, but she really enjoyed listening and she seemed very interested. Well 10 minutes passed and all of a sudden I felt really awkward, like I shouldn't have told her that I liked bondage. Rachel suddenly got up, walked to the kitchen, and got something to drink.

"You won't use tape or anything like that would you?" she yelled from the kitchen.

She brought up the bondage conversation again, I sensed that she was pretty interested in it, and all my head was thinking was maybe I can tie her up tonight. I mean it would be a dream for me, I knew this girl since the 7th grade, we really got to know each other in high school and we started to go out towards the end of junior year, so at the time we were together for about 2 and 1/2 years. We were out of high school and in a great relationship, and I thought "Do I really have to wait this long to tie up my girlfriend?". Rachel seemed interested, so why not show her what I like. So back to what she said, "You won't use tape or anything like that would you?".

"Well, if you don't want me to" I answered.

"It would just hurt, you know, to get it off", Rachel continued.

I was a little bit disappointed right there, because the tape-gag is my favorite to see on a girl, but right now I just wanted to tie her up anyway PERIOD.

The tension was killing me.

"Can I tie you up Rachel?" I blatantly asked.

I almost couldn't believe what came out of my mouth, I was always so restrictive about my bondage fetish.

"Why not, I'm open to new experiences", she answered.

I nearly died, outside I looked calm cool and collective, like a pro, but inside there was a miniature me screaming "YES YES YES, GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I'M GONNA TIE HER UP! AHHHHH!" and so on.

"So what do you need?" she asked. "Anything special?".

"Just you, and a scenario" I answered.

I always needed a scenario when I was gonna tie up someone, I always did since I was a kid, it makes it more fun, more real.

"Like what, a kidnapping or something?" she said.

"Yeah, something simple like that", I replied.

"How about a home invasion", she suggested. "I'm the helpless girl in peril and you're the invader. Simple, right?".

"Yeah that's great", I said. "You go do something, I'll get what ever I need and find you and tie you up. And pretend you don't hear me or see me, even if you do".

"Gotcha", she said as she walked away.

I quickly went into the closet and got some things out. She obviously didn't want tape, so I got soft things like scarves, bandanas, and this soft long rope-like thingie. I put them in a little bag and went to go outside the house.

"All right I'm starting!" I said as I walked out the house.

"I'm ready!" Rachel yelled back.

I stood outside the front door for a few seconds and quietly reentered the house.

I snuck towards the bedroom, but no one was on sight. I then tip toed over to the bathroom and peeked in. There was Rachel barefoot with these short tight blue shorts on and a white tank top. She looked AMAZING. She was combing here hair back into a pony tail. I ogled until she was finished, I knew she knew I was there from the cute smirk on her face. She finished and turned off the lights. I stood to the left of the doorway waiting for her to come out. A second later she walked out and I snook up behind her and clenched my hand over her mouth. She squeaked in surprisal.

"Cooperate and I won't hurt you" I kidded.

I took my other hand and wrapped it around her stomach and dragged her to the bedroom as she kicked and groaned in anger. Rachel was really getting into it. I threw her on the bed and kneeled over her.

"Hel-" Rachel said as I once again put my hand over her mouth.

"We need something to stop that mouth of yours", I said as I reached for my bag and pulled out a long blue bandana.

Rachel's eyes widened. I then placed the bandana over her mouth and she clenched it between her teeth. I then picked up her head and tied the back into a knot. I turned her over and held her down as she wiggled and squirmed. I reached for some rope and grabbed her wrists and started tied them together. She moaned through her gag and struggled as I finished tying her wrists. I took a step back and watch her struggle against her bounds. I then grabbed her legs and threw them on the bed. I took out a yellow scarf and began to tie her ankles together. After that I once again took a step back and watched her struggle helplessly on the bed. She put on a little show for me, whipping around and trying to talk, she really sold the whole helpless part. I then picked her up into a fireman's carry (I think that's what they call it) and carried her over to the couch and watched my cleave gagged girl struggle some more. I then put her into a hogtie, which didn't last long because she signaled to me that it was pretty uncomfortable. She was tied up for about an hour. I did simple things to her like tickle the soles of her feet and her belly. Then we "made out" as the kids call it with and without her gag. And I must say, it's a cool feeling "making out" with someone who's cleave gagged. We also did some other things which are *explicit* for this site. After that I untied her and took off her gag.

"Wow, your good at the whole bondage thing" she told me.

"And you're great at the whole helpless girl thing" I replied.

"I'm glad you introduced me to bondage, I really like it" she said, "We have to do it again!".

I smiled and shook my head, "Oh yes we do".

A beautiful girl, who loves to be tied up, and loves to be tied up by me, and loves bondage as much as I do. A total dream come true. There's been a lot of talk on this board on how should they approach there boyfriend or girlfriend and telling them they like bondage. It's simple just, tell them. It's not like they're gonna just run away frightened, thinking your nuts. And if they do, then they're kinda weird anyway because bondage is a lot of fun, and as corny as it may sound

There are more fish in the sea, and your bound to find the one. (no pun intended)

Write again soon,

J. Constantine