Sam : 01 - Last Time I Help A Friend (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sam : 01 - Last Time I Help A Friend (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sam's stories
01 - Last Time I Help A Friend
Story index at the bottom

By Sam

Monday, August 15th 2005 - 11:00:47 AM

Last Time I Help A Friend

Hey, long time reader 1st time poster...

A friend of mine (Yasmin) was studying art at college and she was doing photography as part of her project. One thing you should know about her is she's very different from most people, like her ideas and views on things. Anyway i got a knock at my door, it was Yasmin. I had the house to myself for the week, since my parents had gone away for their anniversary and since i was an only child i had no one to talk to, so i welcomed her in with open arms, i was SO bored at the time.

"Hey i need a favour, its really important" she said wasting no time.

"Erm that really depends on what it is" i said carefully.

"Well i need you to model for me no questions asked"

"Me model?"

"Ah c'mon Sam, you know you got a host of male fans after you, stop being modest it gets really boring after a while!"

"Shut up" i said playfully punching her in the arm as i started to blush.

"So will you do it?" she asked again.

"Oh alright, if i have to" i said with a smile.

She threw me a little red dress a make up kit, pare of long red gloves and matching red high heels.

"Put that on and meet me in the spare bedroom, i'll set up while your getting ready" she told me.

I went into the bathroom and slipped off what i was wearing and put the dress on. It was a little tight but it fit, it was a lovely dress though. I did my make up to make me all pretty like when i heard Yaz call out.

"What ya doin'?"

"Just doing my make up"

"Right, with the eye make up can you smudge the mascara a bit to make it look like you've been crying? Oh and make sure you make your lips nice and red!!!"

"Erm alright, your the boss"

I did as she asked and then slipped the high heels on, then i took a step back and looked at my self in the mirror.

Maybe i should explain what i look like here then. I'm about average height and quiet slim. I havent got the biggest breast in the world, but by no means the smallest, blue eyes and blonde hair (although i am not a natural blonde TeeHee, its a secret shhhhh!!!) I dont think i'm ugly, but i dont have that high of an opinion of myself either, but some boys seem to like me.

I came to the spare room where Yaz had put up a black cloth and some old candle stick holders and an metal frame chair, it all looked very gothic but it was cool.

"NICE!!!" Yaz shouted as i entered the room.

"Thanks" i said smiling and making a little pose.

"Wait hold that there" she said picking up her camera.

"I want you to look sad, basically think about the time James cheated on you"

"Oh that was low bitch" i said sticking my finger up. It was alright, she was only joking.

After a few shoots she told me to act scared, so i did it to the best of my ability.

"Right, now for the next part of the shoot."

"Next part?" I asked

"Yeah, don't worry it'll be fun." she said pulling out a roll of silver tape.

"wait a second, i'm not sure if i wanna continue.." i said

"Oh please, i really need this, please i promise i wont do anything evil, i swear, but if you really dont want to do it, i understand, i'm not gonna force you or anything"

"Alright ill do it, but only cos we go way back"

"Thanks, right just sit in the chair right there and put your arms on the arms of the chair and your legs at either leg of the chair, but bring your knees together".

I sat down in the chair and got into the position she asked and she got right to work, taping my arms to the arms of the chair, it was quite tight and the tape was really strong, i wouldn't be able to break it with out a hell of a lot of struggling. She crouched down and taped my ankles to the bottom of the legs of the chair, she then taped both my knees together and then proceeded to tape my thighs to the actual seat of the chair and then just below my chest to the back of the chair.

"Right ok, now we got you all ready, we can crack on" she said with a smile.

She took a few more shots and then paused for a while...

"What? whats wrong" i asked.

"Nothing, i'm just thinking, i wanna try something.

"Erm ok"

At this moment she picked up the roll of tape and walked over to me and got a hair band and tied my hair back

"What you doing?"

"I want to try this for a different effect" and then she stretched out the tape and pressed it over my lips before i had a chance to say anything and then wrapped it around my head a good few times and then untied my hair letting it down again. And at this point all i could think about was how much that was gonna hurt to take off. I grunted at her and started to thrown at her.

"I'm sorry, but this is gonna look great" she said sounding excited.

She smudged the eye make up down my face a bit more over the tape to make it look as if i had been crying, she then smoothed the tape out finding my lips and then taking the red lipstick and did the outline of my lips in the bright red lip stick.

"Right" she said picking up her camera again.

She went to take the picture but nothing happened.

"Shit, fuck it, i gotta get my other camera, i wont be 10 mins" she said as she quickly ran down the stairs.

I thought to myself, how bloody typical it was of her until a shiver went down my spine as i head the front door shut. She hasn't got any keys and all the doors and windows were locked, how the hell was she going to get back inside?

To Be Continued...

Sam
England