Jason Smith : 01 - Torturing the Girls (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason Smith : 01 - Torturing the Girls (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason Smith's stories
01 - Torturing the Girls
Story index at the bottom

By Jason Smith

Thursday, August 18th 2005 - 08:13:22 AM

Torturing the Girls

This happened about 18 months ago, when i was 15. It was in October, and my family had gone away for the weekend leaving me with a free house. I decided to do some coursework, but got bored at about 4:30. There are these two good-looking girls who live down the road from me, Sarah and Michelle, both were 14, so i thought I would invite them over for some 'fun'. I knew they were into tying-up because we had talked about it before.
I invited Sarah over first, and waited in my bedroom until she knocked on the door. I called for her to come in, so she did and then came up the stairs.

As you come in through my door, you turn left to my bed which is where she expected me to be. But i had hidden behind the door. I had a scarf in my hand that i had folded in half. As she came in and turned left, i crept up behind her and handgagged her. I took her over to my bed whilst she was struggling and mmmppphing. I used the scarf to blindfold her and then i sat her in a wooden chair with arms. I went to a box under my bed which contains all my supplies for 'emergencies'. In there i have about 8 rolls of duct tape, all different colours, and some feathers. I prefer to tie up with tape because it doesn't leave burning marks. Anyway, i removed a roll of silver duct tape and tied her left wrist to the arm of the chair. Then i tied her right wrist. Then each ankle, one at a time, to the chair legs. I wrapped it round about seven times for each limb. Then i secured her thighs to the base of the chair, and her body to the back of the chair. Finally, i tore off a piece and placed it firmly over her mouth, followed by two more strips. She was securely bound, and i stepped away to admire my work.

Then i went downstairs to phone my other victim, Michelle, and told to come round and that Sarah was already here waiting. When i heard the knock i told her to come upstairs. Again, i had a scarf in my hand. As she entered, she didn't even have time to comment on Sarah before i pounced. I tied her up the same way, with black tape this time, in a chair the same as Sarah. I put the two chairs back to back and secured them with some tape. I then closed the curtains. I have two stools in my bedroom, so i put one in front of each girl. I untaped their legs, one at a time, and re-taped them to the stools. Then i slowly undid their trainers and removed their socks which revealed their dainty feet. I went to my box and removed the feather. I slowly ran it up Sarah's feet, causing a sudden jerk. I got the same reaction with Michelle. I went mad on the feet for about ten minutes. Then i went and got a feather duster from downstairs and an electric toothbrush, and alternated between the two. They both squirmed around but couldn't do anything. I left them there for ten minutes to go and watch some TV. When i came back, i untaped sarah. however, instead of letting her go, i decided to tie her up on my bed, with her arms above her head tied to the head board. I did the same with Michelle. I went mad with the feather duster on their stomachs and under their arms, as well as their feet. This lasted for about 15 minutes. I then let them go and we went downstairs to watch telly and discuss.

Hope You liked it.

Jason Smith
j_smith7_007@yahoo.com
England