The Walkster : 01 - Not the way I wanted it... (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 01 - Not the way I wanted it... (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
01 - Not the way I wanted it...
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Thursday, August 18th 2005 - 08:01:22 PM

Not the way I wanted it...

I've been browsing these sites for a while now, because, like many of you, I dig people being tied up. Particularly with duct tape. I've always wanted to tie a girl up, but have never had that opportunity (I'm rather shy about that stuff). I myself have never wanted to be tied up, only to DO the tying. But enough intro, this is true what happened to me a week or so ago.

I'm 16 first off, with short brown hair. I'm not muscular, not fat, not stick-thin, just kind of average build. As something I just feel like saying, here's a fun fact that I keep figuring will make it REALLY hard to get married: I hate nudity, I hate sex, I hate the IDEA of sex, therefore, I do not want to have children. That has nothing to do with this story, but it adds to my shyness around girls. Speaking of which, I have never approached one to tell her that I like her, which means I never could tell if they like me.

Anyway, a whole lot of people from the community, youngest at 14 and oldest at 17, gathered to have a big unofficial field day. I was in attendance, of course, as were a bunch of other people. The games were set to continue late into the night, which was actually fine for once, because my parents (who are nice and lenient, don't get me wrong, but dont like me staying out late,) were away for five days yet, leaving me in charge of the house alone. Which means I could stay out until the next day if I wanted. So the games are winding down, people are leaving, its about 9:30 at night, that great time during the summer when its pretty dark, but still lighter than say, midnight. We decide to have one last game of capture the flag.

The teams are split, one team all boys and one team all girls. Since a lot of people had left already, there were 8 boys (including me, of course,) and 9 girls. One of the girls who was still in attendance was one that I have liked since I can't remember when. A mix of red and brown hair, slender body, uh...'well endowed', and wearing a tight white shirt and blue jeans.

The rules were classic CTF, (the flags being traffic cones, one with a green stripe, boys team, and one with a yellow stripe, girls team.) but with the classic cause for tie up stories: each team could take on hostage from the other team. The teams got several rolls of duct tape, (remember, this was an unofficial field day, organized/managed without adult supervision,) and the only rule was the hostages MUST be kept at your team's base, and they could be used only as bargaining chips, if say they wanted a hint for the flag or the hostage from their team released. 'Awesome,' I think, 'I'll finally get a chance to tie a girl up with duct tape!'

The game began, and our team split up to cover as much ground as possible. To be 'out' was to be tagged, and each person was given a scarf, which would be taken from them. I don't feel like explaining the territories and such, but that is just part of the game. Because of that, we had one person guarding the flag, and everyone else split into twos. Well, that meant one person would have to go solo, and we drew straws, and I ended up being that person. So I cross the boundary from boys turf, into no man's land, into the girls turf, (this particular route I was taking was in a thick woodsy-area, the entire course was very large,) slowly creeping my way along, not making a sound. I realized that, since I was not one of the people who had duct tape,(which made sense, one person alone would have trouble tieing someone up when they are struggling with all they can,) I would have to handgag and restrain a girl and drag them back to our base. Well, that idea turned me on, and I progressed further into girls turf.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, pinning my own arms to my side. Another hand went firmly over my mouth, and someone began wrapping duct tape around my ankles. The hand on my mouth pulled my head back to look up, so I could not see who was doing this to me. At least three people were involved, that's all I knew. The arms holding mine pulled them back, and duct tape was wrapped around my wrists behind me back. Finally I was put on the ground, still handgagged, and I could see who it was. It was the girl I liked, (lets call her 'G') and two of her friends. G a wristband she was wearing off and shoved it in my mouth, then duct taped it in place. Since at this point, I was still in the game, my biggest concern was if I looked as aroused as I was.

G and her friends turned away from me and began whispering to each other, laughing periodically while I tried to loosen the bonds, in vein. Finally they turned around and looked at me, and quickly all picked me up, and began carrying me away. I 'mmmmmppph'ed all I could, but I made almost no noise, and they seemed to think it was funny. Finally we were out of the woods, but not moving towards the girl's team's base. The carried me down a street into a culdesac(sp?), and I read the name on the mailbox as they carried me into a house. This was G's house!

Once we were in, I was carried up to what I assume was G's room and thrown on a bed. G's friends left, and G closed the door behind them. G instantly jumped on me, laying down directly on top of me. "I've liked you since around third grade, but you never say anything to me." she said. "and I think that you like me, am I right?" I nodded my head yes hesitantly. With that she removed my gag, and the wristband, and kissed me on the lips. I'm sure she was aware of-felt how aroused I was, and we paused like that for quite sometime. Most teens want some wild 'making out with tongue' and all that garbage, what I got was something more sensual, and ultimately more satisfying. Just a kiss.

After that, she put the wristband back in and re-taped my mouth shut, much to my confusion. 'Hasn't she just accomplished what she set out to do?' I thought to myself. She sat up, so she was straddling me. "My team is going to take another hostage, because as of now, you are out of the game." she smiled. "my parents won't be home for two more days, and I know yours wont be for more than that. I'll tell your team that you got sick and had to go home." she put a hand on the side of my face. "I like you, *im not saying my name*, but I LOVE you tied up." With that she jumped off me and left the room, locked the door behind her. 'Her mistake,' I thought, 'She hasn't restrained me to anything, I just have to get the tape off.' In addition to that, the fact that she even left two rolls of duct tape in here with me makes me think she wanted me to get free and tie her up. Well, lets just say I surprised her regardless.

Sorry if that was long, I'll finish the story later

The Walkster