The Walkster : 02 - Panic in the room! (ff/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 02 - Panic in the room! (ff/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
02 - Panic in the room!
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Friday, August 19th 2005 - 11:12:47 AM

02 - Panic in the room!

Not the way I wanted it (part 2)

I sat on the bed struggling at the tape, and realized that this would take some work to get off, and I didn't know how much time I had. Luckily she had a clock in her room. It was about 10:15 now. I decided to mess with G, so I got off of the bed and shimmied towards her closet (hopping would have made too much noise, and alerted her to my movement). I managed to get it open behind my back, then got inside and managed to close the door. From what I could see of the closet, it was fairly big for what it was.

After I don't know how long I heard G come back in her room, pause, and start calling my name. She eventually got more and more panicked, and after looking behind the bed, under the bed, etc., i heard her run back out of the room. I laughed, but luckily the gag stopped almost all sound. After another long period of time I heard her return, talking to someone. She had brought her two friends back. Now I was a bit worried, since it would be near impossible to escape.

After they walked around the room a bit one of her friends opened the closet. I threw myself at her to try and get the advantage, (still not sure why, it was a spur of the moment choice,) and she fell to the floor. Of course, it would be hard for me to pick myself up, but that didn't matter. G picked me up, and threw me on her bed. G left the room, and quickly returned with a chair from her office. It was wooden with no arms and small pole-like objects making up most of the back. (Maybe that wasn't a good description..)

They sat me down in it, and untied my ankles, the quickly tied one ankle to one leg of the chair, then the other ankle to the other leg. one of G's friend pulled even MORE duct tape out of a drawer, (I guess they had every base covered,) bringing it up to about 5 rolls of duct tape. I swore under my breath - well as best I could anyway - as they wrapped duct tape around my upper legs, then undid my wrists, and tied them to the poles on the back of the chair, going over the actual solid top of the back. They then taped around my waist, so I was almost completely immobile. I 'mmmph'ed as much as I could and struggled to get free. One of her friends approached me, saying "You scared (G's real name) to death, you asshole." She then slapped/punched me in the face several times, and G's other friend joined in too, giggling. Some people like pain in their relationship, I sure as hell don't.

Thankfully, G didn't either. She tried to stop them, but they didn't want to listen. Finally G convinced them to leave the room with her so they could talk or something, leaving me alone to struggle at my bonds. I could hear voices slowly getting raised outside, and finally heard someone scream. G's two friends quickly carried her in and sat her on the chair on top of me, facing me. They pulled her legs out and stretched them so they were taped to the legs of the chair behind me, then pulled her arms through two of the poles on the chair into a hugging position around me and taped them there. They of course finished with a gag similar to mine,(with G's other wristband, no less,) and taped her around the waist to me several times.

"Awww," one of them said, "The two little lovebirds together forever." they both laughed and left the room as we both 'mmmmph'ed furiously.

Right now several things were going through my mind, such as: What the hell did she say to them or do to them that made them turn on her like this?, or: If they don't come back for us, we could be like this for two days, without food, water, a bathroom, or anything really. It was about 11:00 now, and G began to cry into my shoulder.

After about another hour of work, G was asleep and my gag was starting to come off. After another 45 minutes or so, I got the tape off and spat out the wristband.

"(g's name)," I said, nudgeing her head with mine. She woke up and looked at me wide-eyed. "I got my gag off, I can try to get yours off too. Just hold still."

She did, and I managed to work the tape off with my teeth, being careful to be gentle. After her gag was off, she kissed me and apologized for the whole mess.

"No, We can be out of this by morning," I said.

I wasn't so sure. It might have been a tad easier if we were on a mobile chair, one that had wheels, because would could rub our bonds against something, but no such luck.

I woke up, unaware that I had gone to sleep in the first place, to the same sight I saw at night. G's beautiful face. For a second I forgot where we were, but as I went to get up I remembered. G was still asleep, so I tried to work on my bonds without waking her. I must have been working for three hours or so before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Either G's two friends returned, or her parents were home early. Either way I was scared out of my mind.

--------------

I'll keep going now, just splitting it into another part

The Walkster

-----------------------------------------------

Friday, August 19th 2005 - 01:31:55 PM

Not the way I wanted it (conclusion)

The door opened and G's two friends entered. Before I could say anything, one of them quickly jumped behind me and handgagged me, while the other one re-gagged G while she was still asleep. She woke up just as the wristband went into her mouth, and didn't have time to react once the tape went on. I was also regagged, and both of us had much more tape applied. They first undid G's legs, then undid her hands and re-tied them behind her back. They decided to give us time to go to the bathroom, and get some food and water. However, all we got undone were our legs. After G was done, she was brought back and kept on the bed, under watch of one of her friends, then I was led out by the other. Once I was done, they had us both on the bed.

The whispered to each other for a minute, leaving us to squirm, then they turned back to us.

"This has been a pretty weird experience, huh?" one said, laughing. "Here's whats going to happen, we're splitting you guys up."

They both picked G up and carried her out the door. I could hear her 'mmmph'ing down the hall, the sound slowly dieing away. I wished to god I could have helped her, but unfortunately, I was in the same problem. After a few minutes they returned for me, and carried me down into the basement of the house. They carried me over to a pole and quickly untied and retied my wrists to it, then my ankles and legs and chest. Then they wrapped tape around the gag and the pole, making me completely immobile. I 'mmph'ed for freedom, but in vein. The left the room laughed and turned off the light, leaving me in pitch black.

I still have no idea what the hell compelled them to do everything they did, but they sure wanted to ruin everything for me and G. I kept wondering what she had said to them to piss them off so much. I struggled as much as I could at my bonds. After some period of time my eyes began to make out shapes and such. I was in some kind of storage room, it was incredibly gritty and full of boxes and such. For all I knew there were rats and such, so I wanted to get out as fast as I could. After a while I managed to get one of my wrists free, and I immediately went to work.

I got the other hand free, and ripped the tape around my chest, legs, and head, then got the gag off. I slowly opened the door and had to squint because of the light. No one was outside. After a few minutes my eyes re-adjusted, and I saw no one was in the basement. I slowly made my way up the floors, looking and listening for G. It seemed like her two friends had left the house. I walked around listening for her, when I finally found her tied to her parents bed spread eagle. I untied her and we quickly left the house and went to mine.

As it turned out, she didn't say anything offensive to her two "friends". They had just gone of the proverbial deep end. They had been planning it for quite some time, to get her tied up one way or another after I was. They had planned to let G go when her parents got home but kidnap me by taking me back to one of their houses for another few days. They ended up getting sent to juvenile hall or something like it for that incident in addition to taking out their parents car without permission - while they were drunk.

Crazy what can happen in a weeks time. I ended up having a girlfriend, two of her "friends" got send to juvi., and of course, I got kidnapped. As a side note, I still don't know who won that game of Capture the Flag.

----------

There, that was probably the most scared I've ever been in my life. Can I get feedback on how I wrote it in case i ever have another story to tell?

The Walkster