The Walkster : 03 - Blackmailing Blackmail (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 03 - Blackmailing Blackmail (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
03 - Blackmailing Blackmail
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Wednesday, August 24th 2005 - 12:53:10 AM

Blackmailing Blackmail

Since the events that happened in the last story I posted became 'public', (aka caught wind of by the school's little rumor mill,) almost all of the kids in my community have come forth with bondage games, or tease me and my girlfriend about it. Because of that, I've got a few new stories to share here, and I'll go in order of their occurrence. This was the first one to happen after the events in the first story.

My sister is a mean, lying person. Now, I HAD been using that to my advantage via catching her in the act of stealing money from my parents - on camera. I've been using that as blackmail to have her to my chores for me, get me things when I want, whatever, for the past while. However, that changed a little bit ago. And as you can imagine - it involves tie-ups.

My sister was having an over-night party with four other friends of hers recently, and my parents had turned in early. At around 11:00 at night my sister asked me to come downstairs, because she needed help with the computer. Thinking nothing of it, I walked down the stairs, and, once in the middle of the basement, saw that the computer wasn't on. At that point I put two and two together, just as one of her friends behind me wrapped her arms around mine, pinning them to my chest, and handgagged me. Now her friend was at least 18, and much stronger than me, giving me no chance.

"We can do this an easy way or a hard way," my sister said, "either you give me that goddamned video or we'll make you. its up to you."

The handgag was taken off, and I immediately tried to scream for help. I was quickly silenced, and I had hardly made any noise, anyway.

"Alright, the hard way." she said, and I was dragged over to a chair.

They tied my to it with duct tape, and cleave gagged me with a piece of cloth. They immediately went to work applying make-up, curling my hair and applying lipstick to the exposed parts of my lips. When they were done, then gave me a mirror, and I was horrified. I look like Marilyn Manson. They took a picture and laughed.

"Alright, that's my blackmail." my sister said. "Now I'll trade you."

I figured I could get her in serious trouble. Right now I wanted revenge, even at the expense of my embarrassment. I shook my head no, and her smile disappeared.

"Let's move him." she said, and he friends untied my from the chair, leaving the gag on though.

I struggled, but they removed my socks, retied my ankles, then removed my shirt, and lay me down, tieing my hands above my head around a support for our rowing machine. So in case you can't picture it in your head, I was stuck laying with my bare armpits and feet easily available.

They removed my gag and quickly replaced it with a sock and duct taped it shut, which did a better job then the cleave gag. I 'mmmph'ed as best I could, since I did not want to be this venerable, especially at my b*tch of a sister's mercy. One of her friends sat on my legs, the other on my chest. Now I was already hurting from just thinking about what was coming.

"Go ahead." my sister laughed, and the soles of my feet and my armpits/ribcage area/chest area began to be tickled mercilessly, all of them taking turns torturing me. I had never been or had the desire to be tickle tortured, and this only reaffirmed that in my mind. I could hardly breathe, I thought I was going to laugh myself to death.

After what must have been an hour or so of tickling, they stopped and decided to go to sleep. Of course, retied my wrists behind my back and locked me in a closet for the night. In the morning they took me out and tickled me again for another hour, at which point they removed my gag and my sister asked if I was going to give her the "goddamned video". I of course said no, since it was getting late enough in the morning they would have to untie me. They did, but my sister threatened to send the picture to everyone in school, including my girlfriend.

Well, long story short, I sold her the "goddamned video" for almost 150$ (where she got it, I don't know. Probably my parents,) and I managed to steal the camera, erase the picture and get it back without her noticing. Still, it annoyed me that I had never gotten to tie someone up, and I STILL hadn't had an enjoyable bondage experience. Luckily several other things happened between then and now, which I will post here later.

The Walkster