The Walkster : 04 - The Game (m+f+/m+f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 04 - The Game (m+f+/m+f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
04 - The Game
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Wednesday, August 24th 2005 - 10:40:55 PM

The Game

To summarize if you haven't read my previous stories, almost all the kids in the community had become bondage fanatics from a weird incident that spawned off of a CTF game. Anyway, this story is the next one to happen after the last one I told, it was something around 3 days later.

Instead of involving tieing people up in a game of CTF, a bunch of people did away with that to make a simpler game: One team had a hell of a lot of duct tape, the other team had to avoid being tied up. Kind of like hide and go seek. They called it Stalker or something like that. Anyway, when you caught someone who had to take them back to the little home base thing. The kids who were 'the hunted' could only do their best to run away, but not try to fight back and retaliate. They also had to all be loners, never teaming up with another 'hunted'.

Well, always being the one tied up and wanting to tie someone up, I joined the 'stalker' team, and was eventually 'promoted' to captain. Anyway, the game began, 'the hunted' people all ran away, and my team all put on bright green pinees(sp?) to identify each other and help balance the game. I had the team break up into groups of two, so I went with one of my friends while everyone else went their own way.

We quietly moved around the wooded area the game took place in, and eventually hid in a small ditch that would be hard to see into, easy to see out of. Whether it was coincidence or choice of the people, the 'hunter' team mostly consisted of boys, while the 'hunted' team mostly of girls. Anyway, while we were hiding, we eventually, (whether she did this on purpose or it was luck,) my girlfriend quietly walked by. I signaled in her direction, and my friend nodded. When she was past us, walking away we quietly got out of the ditch and followed her, until eventually we caught up. I performed the trusty arms pinned to her side with one arm, handgag her with the other.

My friend worked on her ankles while she tried to call for help, but I wasn't going to let go. I quickly removed my hand as my friend taped her mouth shut. We then tied her wrists behind her back, then tied her upper legs together. I kissed her on the cheek and carried her back to our little hostage drop-off. Of course I carried her the gentle way people carry babies, not over the shoulder.

When I got back I saw one girl and one guy in the drop-off. (Which was, by the way, someone's backyard) They were taped to things, (a chair and a pole of a swingset) so they couldn't try and undo each other. I figured it was a good idea, so I set my girlfriend into a chair and secured her. I lifted up a bit of her shirt and tickled her lower rib area, but not too much. I knew how much being tickled tortured sucked.

My friend and I went back out, and we found two more kids, and after about an hour and a half the game ended when all the 'hunted' were caught. Some people left their friends tied up and were teasing them, but I let my girlfriend go and we ended up going back to her house and watching some South Park. Well, there was my first really enjoyable bondage experience. I'll get more up later.

The Walkster