The Walkster : 05 - The Friggin Notebook (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Walkster : 05 - The Friggin Notebook (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Walkster's stories
05 - The Friggin Notebook
Story index at the bottom

By The Walkster

Friday, August 26th 2005 - 12:21:13 AM

The Friggin Notebook

This is my latest and at the moment last bondage story I have to give. As you may or may not know by now, (depends if you've read my stories,) my girlfriend and I are open with each other about our mutual affection for tieing and being tied.

I was invited over to her house for a movie and to stay the night. Her parents were going to be out for a good eight hours yet. It was 7 PM when I arrived, which meant they weren't coming home until 3 in the morning. I didn't know whether they were aware with or okay with out little tie-up games, but that didn't stop us.

While I'm on a tangent, my girlfriend is a bit of a tomboy. She and I like many similar musicians and movies and such, which usually meant we could agree on a movie to watch. However, she also has her feminine side, which could be a pro or a con in certain situations. I went to her house expecting a good movie and to just hang out with her. I got half of that, at least.

I arrived at 7PM as I said. We chatted for a bit, and she said I could pick out the first movie we watched if she could pick out the second. I agreed, and went to look at her pretty impressive DVD collection. I picked out Shaun of the Dead, one of my favorite movies, and one of hers too. She popped us popcorn while I got some drinks ready,(aka went to the fridge and pulled out two sodas,) and we started the movie at about 8. After it ended, we chatted for a bit more, and she went to pick out her film.

She browsed around for a bit, finally stopping and saying; 'As much as I love action movies, I do like a little romance film time now and then.' She pulled out The Notebook. I thought she was joking. I can't stand those friggin romantic movies. She insisted it would be, surprise surprise, romantic to watch it together. I insisted she pick something else. She rolled her eyes and went to get more drinks.

I heard she was coming back in the room, so I moved my old soda can and leaned back into her sofa which was, might I add, very comfortable. I saw a line of gray whip vertically downwards past me eyes, and didn't realize what it was until it was too late. She giggled as gagged me with the duct tape, then jumped on top of me from behind, knocking me to the ground. While normally I would have just let her tie me, this time I did try to fight, because I did NOT want to watch this movie.

She did managed to get my wrists secured with 'extra reinforcing', since she new I would try and get away. I 'mmmmmph'ed at her, but she managed to tie my kicking ankles, then upper legs. She re-inforced the gag, then picked me up and sat me back on the sofa and actually taped me to the sofa, preventing almost all movement. I tried to 'mmmph' her into changing her mind as she put in the DVD, and she giggled as she ran back to the sofa and sat next to me, putting her arm around me and resting her head on my shoulder. As much as I love her, I swear to god, she can be so evil sometimes.

I had to sit through the entire thing tied and gagged. When it ended I realized she had fallen asleep on me. I tried to shake her off, but I had little mobility. So I tried 'mmmph'ing as loud as I could, but still no avail. I wondered if she was just playing a trick on me, but after almost 2 hours I was pretty much convinced she wasn't. Finally I heard her parents coming home. I tried to move enough to wake her, or make enough noise, but I couldn't. Her parents walked in the room, to their daughter asleep on her bound and gagged boyfriend.

To my surprise, her dad laughed and said "Isn't that cute?" and walked over and woke up G. (what I call my girlfriend on this site.) She didn't seem to care that her parents were witness to all this. I assumed she told them all about it and they were fine with it, and I later found out I assumed right.

Anyway, she untied me and we went into her room. She apologized for falling asleep and kissed me. I told her she should apologize for make me watch The Notebook, to which she laughed and said goodnight.

Hopefully I'll have more experiences to post later.

The Walkster